Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) (75013 Views)

Jean Odney Alexandre Found - Family Said Missing Person Found / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by Dareywest(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Praise jahrastafarah!
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Sick
very sick. you see why I like to reason with facts based on the majority? With the way this one just reasoned you'd think that most of the ladies who go missing is due to sexcapades. yet he can't reason that it's mostly due to he high level of insecurity in the country

2 Likes

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by edunaragold(f): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2019
I hope her brain is still complete and her soul or womb is not used for retual spiritual, because another herberlist now may say she has been used in another news if she miss again.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2019
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah.
Thank you very much, brother.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by Lugianostar(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2019
God deserves all the Glory but the first thing to do is to conduct a sound pregnancy test on her because under that ijab aka veil of incorporation something don't go wrong.
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by sisisioge: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Oluwaseun! Congrats to her and her family.

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by madridguy(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2019
You welcome sir.

midolian:
Thank you very much, brother.

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by Small080(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Thank God..... Go flush for her oh grin grin grin
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by mysteryman2014: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
naijaguy1234:
What about Olajumoke the bread seller , she’s been missing on nairaland news for a while now . grin grin grin

Just pray all is well with her.

1 Like

Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by ursullalinda(f): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
zimdante:

What was the case, tell me about it

The 14 yr old girl that travelled to owerri to see her boyfriend and the father declared her missing
Re: Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
ursullalinda:

The 14 yr old girl that travelled to owerri to see her boyfriend and the father declared her missing

Hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.