Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman (74259 Views)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality.

Shortly before he accepted Jesus Christ, he was inflicted with strange disease that MDs couldn't diagnose which led to his death many years later.

We were in the hospital and i was watching movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...

212 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Ahmed0336(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
cry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Franklyspeakin: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kpekus!!!! Ohhh kpekusssss. What have thou caused?

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by imagrg(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Type no more...we don hear say your dad knack married women and na one of them born you.

Please don't do what he did oh...a wise is enough for a word.

301 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
He told me not to cry but that made me cried harder. He said "Victor, I know how much you love me but I've never reciprocated that love coz if I do you will die". He then said "What I'm telling you, only ur mothers and I know this". I was tearsing profusely because I felt my dad was going. "Your future is bright, but don't do these three things I will warn u against". I kept my eyes on him. He continued "dont sleep with other people's wives, dont marry more than one wife, dont cut ur hair". He asked me to leave. I switched off th TV but he called me back and asked me switched it on.
He was watching and I went out full of tears.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Michelle70(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
This guy ehn.

U remind me of whywhyogun

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
imagrg:
Type no more...we don hear say your dad knack married women and na one of them born you.

Please don't do what he did oh...a wise is enough for a word.
My dad met my mother single and she was a virgin.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Late around 8pm my mom and step-mom arrived, the woke me up to eat but I refused and fell back asleep. Around 1 am, My step-mom woke me and was panting. I rushed in and saw my mom rolling on the floor. "Victor, your dad is death", my mom told me. I was feeling pains but I just had to console the two of them.

I love my dad more than my life. I miss him so much. I love my father more than anything else.

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Kobicove(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality.

Shortly before he accepted Jesus Christ, he was inflicted with strange disease that MDs couldn't diagnose which led to his death many years later.

We were in the hospital and i was movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...

Is this a true story or fiction?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by GeneralOjukwu: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin

Someone is trying out for fiction writing.

I can help you add some action pieces in this story.

107 topics in just over a year... joblessness personified.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobicove:

Is this a true story or fiction?
Only an irredeemable fool will write such fiction against his dad.

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Someone is trying out for fiction writing.

I can help you add some action pieces in this short story.
If this is a fiction, let me remain an irredeemable fool but if it's true, you will die an irredeemable fool!!!

190 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by GeneralOjukwu: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
ObamaMessi:

ObamaMessi to his useless homosexual father:
If this is a fiction, let me remain an irredeemable fool but if it's true, you will die an irredeemable fool!!!

You already described the fool... so I don't understand your barking.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

You already described the fool... so I don't understand your barking.
I wrote my dad's tragic legacy and all you could do is call it a work of the imagination. You don't have to certify it to be reality. your disbelief changes nothing.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Bluntguy: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
ObamaMessi:
. I was tearsing profusely .
If after typing this you go ahead and vote for Tinubu you will tears more profusely.

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by dnawah(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
ObamaMessi:

We were in the hospital and i was movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...
take heart.but him no try o! Two wives and him still dey strike outside.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Bluntguy: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I wrote my dad's tragic legacy and all you could do is call it a work of the imagination. You don't have to certify it to be reality. your disbelief changes nothing.
He only went to verify. The story is fake

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bluntguy:

If after typing this you go ahead and vote for Tinubu you will tears more profusely.
Let me be candidly honest with you, I don't have voter's card.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
He only went to verify. The story is fake
Ok.

1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Judybash93(m): 1:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Africa shouldn't even exist cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:49am On Sep 22, 2022
As a man thinketh in his heart, so it is

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Baronthecelebri: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Even me, some times I don't know what people benefits in sleeping with people's wives. Thank God for you, lessons learned.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Eiya, I pray you fulfill all your father’s wishes and may his prayers for you come to pass in your life. Please adhere strictly to his warnings. Be strong and move on with life

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by techWriter3: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2022
If after keyboarding this you betweens ahead and vote for politicians you will tears more profusely

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Lvgirl: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Typing...

My son it's well with you. Ur mom never told me all this. Now tell me what's your connection with red head lizards. Did you father told u to always chase them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by mechanics(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Bluntguy:

hmmmm.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmm, committing fornication and adultery has its own implications, one can die in the act and the possiblity of contracting HIV/AIDs and STDs is also there.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by bv44all: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2022
We were in the hospital and i was movie.

Lol ur skill on writing need alot of work.
Lame story btw.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Eiya, I pray you fulfill all your father’s wishes and may his prayers for you come to pass in your life. Please adhere strictly to his warnings. Be strong and move on with life
Anen and thank you dear friend.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Lvgirl:

My son it's well with you. Ur mom never told me all this. Now tell me what's your connection with red head lizards. Did you father told u to always chase them.
I don't troll any longer. Even Chnbanc who kept disturbing me i dont give a rat assz about him any longer.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.