Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Do You Need Anything In Jos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need Anything In Jos (1116 Views)

Lands For Sale In Jos, Plateau State / Many Feared Dead As Three-storey Building Collapses In Jos (PHOTO) / Guest House Needed For Rent Or Lease In Jos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Anything In Jos by shegzy0514(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Am here to help you get anything in jos without your physical presence.
if you stay outside jos and u need anything am here to feel that gap for you, like to buy goods for you and transport it to your location and any other thing. feel free to ask any question
Re: Do You Need Anything In Jos by tospel: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Do you have an idea of which part of Jos are into onions plantation and how much is the procurement cost per big bag
Re: Do You Need Anything In Jos by shegzy0514(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2019
tospel:
Do you have an idea of which part of Jos are into onions plantation and how much is the procurement cost per big bag
naraguta jos north
now is around 8k due to it season but around December the price will shoot up
Re: Do You Need Anything In Jos by isey4u(f): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Pls can I get strawberry and Irish pototoes at very cheap rate
Re: Do You Need Anything In Jos by Gman12: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
which part of jos can i get sun dried meat (tinko) in large quantity?? and their various prices
Re: Do You Need Anything In Jos by ultimate77(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
I want to pitch an ICT hub in jos.. Where do you think will be best and do you think I'll get patronage? How much is the cist of an office space in same place.?
Re: Do You Need Anything In Jos by shegzy0514(m): 2:29am On Sep 26, 2019
isey4u:
Pls can I get strawberry and Irish pototoes at very cheap rate
yes very cheap in jos
Re: Do You Need Anything In Jos by shegzy0514(m): 2:37am On Sep 26, 2019
ultimate77:
I want to pitch an ICT hub in jos.. Where do you think will be best and do you think I'll get patronage? How much is the cist of an office space in same place.?
jos is not like lagos, Ph, and abuja most people here do not have the basic knowledge of ict and may not have interest in it. but places like the university and also the main market in jos is a good place and it may cost 150k
Re: Do You Need Anything In Jos by shegzy0514(m): 2:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Gman12:
which part of jos can i get sun dried meat (tinko) in large quantity?? and their various prices
i will get back to u tomorrow pls
Re: Do You Need Anything In Jos by ultimate77(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
shegzy0514:

jos is not like lagos, Ph, and abuja most people here do not have the basic knowledge of ict and may not have interest in it. but places like the university and also the main market in jos is a good place and it may cost 150k

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over Five Million Naira In 2019 Buying And Selling Gadgets From USA / The New Trending Way Of Making Good Money Online By Virtual Products / Free Training on Cryptocurrency Trading (6th, June) : Join Before It's Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.