Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

How I Made Over Five Million Naira In 2019 Buying And Selling Gadgets From USA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made Over Five Million Naira In 2019 Buying And Selling Gadgets From USA (1115 Views)

RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES / The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names / 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Over Five Million Naira In 2019 Buying And Selling Gadgets From USA by Chizybrown: 1:48am On Jan 31, 2020
How You Too
Can! FIND OUT HERE �http:///317J53C

I will show you how to source for sweet deals, how to bring it into the country, and how to sell it for huge profit margins

Continue reading the information below to see case study after case study and learn how you can apply these simple principles on your own and make BIG MONEY FAST.

Dear Friend,

If you want to make a lot of money via a business and do it very fast then this is the most important message you will read today.

Why is this so?

Because today, I want to introduce you to a business model that will literally change your life http:///317J53C

Re: How I Made Over Five Million Naira In 2019 Buying And Selling Gadgets From USA by HacheNoire: 4:06am On Jan 31, 2020
So you buy from OfferUp
Re: How I Made Over Five Million Naira In 2019 Buying And Selling Gadgets From USA by xreal: 6:26am On Jan 31, 2020
and ship through mikky.

and probably want to sell the idea to people in exchange for cash?
Re: How I Made Over Five Million Naira In 2019 Buying And Selling Gadgets From USA by blujoi(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2020
I want to start this business. Please who’s Mikky? I’ll need a reliable shipping company, can you help me with suggestions?

xreal:
and ship through mikky.

and probably want to sell the idea to people in exchange for cash?
Re: How I Made Over Five Million Naira In 2019 Buying And Selling Gadgets From USA by VirtIQ: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2020
Scam
Re: How I Made Over Five Million Naira In 2019 Buying And Selling Gadgets From USA by Chizybrown: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
B
blujoi:
I want to start this business. Please who’s Mikky? I’ll need a reliable shipping company, can you help me with suggestions?

click the above link to learn about the business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fundall Is The Best Savings App/platform In Nigeria / Learn To Make $2 To $10 From Home Every Single Day / Crypto Giveaway : Get $40 Free Crypto Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.