Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nairalanders, Could You Help Confirm This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Could You Help Confirm This? (239 Views)

Please Nairalander Help To Confirm This. / Please Help Confirm This For Me / Help Me Confirm This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Could You Help Confirm This? by pietrodark(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2019
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders.

I need help with confirming the authenticity of these guys before I make a move.

I've always wanted to purchase land but I haven't got the chedda in bulk. I was told about AFT, Assura Fast Trade. They claim to be a registered real estate company that allow interested people buy land in square meters. And they also help people invest in landed properties and help them yield interest on their investment.

They have an app on the Google Play Store, and they have a website. But I need to confirm if anyone here has had dealings with these guys and if there is any legitimacy to them so I know what move to make next, to invest or to flee..

Here's the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.net.aft

Or go to the Play Store and search for assura fast trade.

Bless up people..
Re: Nairalanders, Could You Help Confirm This? by Observer007(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
smiley

Looks authentic enough but don't take my word for it UNTIL you've visited their website and made a few more investigations: call their numbers, send emails and evaluate their response, ask for a physical meeting with any of its promoters or at their registered office address, etc.

I won't do all that for you bro. You know their website, or Google if you don't. Once you're convinced you can take your steps.

(1) (Reply)

Alagba, The Oldest Tortoise In Africa Living In Soun Of Ogbomoso's Palace Dies A / Video: Fr. Mbaka Calls For Obiano’s Immediate Resignation / Inhumane To Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.