Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) (1599 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Pastor Raped 15 Year Old Girl In Edo And Ran Away(photo) / Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by Ababbio: 5:06am On Sep 21, 2019
According to a post on a Facebook group an unidentified man allegedly killed his wife and 11- months baby, and took to his heels.

The reason behind his action is not yet known.

May the soul of the dead rest in peace.

Source:http://newspremises.com.ng/2019/09/20/man-allegedly-kill-his-wife-and-his-11-month-years-old-baby/

Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by damilola4162(m): 5:20am On Sep 21, 2019
This is so painful, look at the man's face
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by BBBmall25: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2019
This Woman Must Have Been Such Hell With Many Attribute Of Harlotry In Her... And The Man Must Have Been Such A Loving Gentleman Who Was Pushed Too Far To The Wall_ And Could Not Escape As A Result Of His Bad Temperament... But Why The Innocent Child U Transfered Such A Beast Like Aggression On?! Man, U No Try! No Matter What, U Were Not Surpose To Shed Blood; Just Walk Away Like I Did 8months Ago. Now U Will Have To Pay With Ur Life Too. And No R.I.P For U In Advance Weak Man!
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Jesus
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by vicfajeze: 6:25am On Sep 21, 2019
EH WOOO,DIS YORUBA GUY MUST HAVE BEEN TUTORED BY THE SOUTH AFRICANS!!!
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by GodwinGodon(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2019
i refuse to believe this one, mennh this cannot be true
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by 2shure: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
My God.
Why not just walk away,pray for the child.
Leave rest to God if you later found out the baby wasnt yours . Why are we getting sicker by the hour. My God.
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2019
My God...
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Ababbio:
According to a post on a Facebook group an unidentified man allegedly killed his wife and 11- months baby, and took to his heels.

The reason behind his action is not yet known.

May the soul of the dead rest in peace.

Source:http://newspremises.com.ng/2019/09/20/man-allegedly-kill-his-wife-and-his-11-month-years-old-baby/
You would have imdicated that the pics were gory.
That's d devil's handiwork. How can someone do such to a child, and his wife.
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by DesChyko: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Don't even know the words that will do justice to my feelings on this,
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by Aden777(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2019
BBBmall25:
This Woman Must Have Been Such Hell With Many Attribute Of Harlotry In Her... And The Man Must Have Been Such A Loving Gentleman Who Was Pushed Too Far To The Wall_ And Could Not Escape As A Result Of His Bad Temperament... But Why The Innocent Child U Transfered Such A Beast Like Aggression On?! Man, U No Try! No Matter What, U Were Not Surpose To Shed Blood; Just Walk Away Like I Did 8months Ago. Now U Will Have To Pay With Ur Life Too. And No R.I.P For U In Advance Weak Man!
what is this one saying?
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by Facelessforum: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
This is bad, very bad.

RIP to the baby.

Can't say the same for the mother cos I don't know who she was or what kinda wife she was.
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jesus Christ! is this real or just another story.pls if this is real, the culprit must be found and serve justice immediately .
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by starbuck(f): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
It happened in Kenya please....

Verify your story biko
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by Jacqueline22(f): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Aden777:

what is this one saying?

Asin enn
I just weak
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oboy,things dey happen o.Imagine such evil.
Re: Man Allegedly Killed Wife And Son, Ran Away (photo) by pregnantMan: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Typical Afanja style

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Old Stabs 16-year-old For Having Affair With His 11 Year Old Girlfriend. / Man, Alleged To Killing Wife And Two Children, Discharged And Acquitted(pix) / An Eye For An Eye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.