Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London (99233 Views)

Victor Ikwuemesi Dies Of Coronavirus In London / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by dazzlingd(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ishilove:

And what is so special about mine?

That's why it's an educative conversation, you tell me....
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
GenBuhari:
I want to visit
please before you go, guzzle a litre of banana & cashew nut smoothie just immediately after a night shift work and majestically stroll into the museum.
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
livebyday:

Yes I agree

I am the only one with the right to see your privates ! angry

Are we clear ?
LMAO!! Yeyenatu cheesy cheesy

And why, Monsieur Livebyday, are you the only one with that right when common barrow of yam you no fit bring?? cheesy
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by livebyday(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ishilove:

And why, Monsieur Livebyday, are you the only one with that right when common barrow of yam you no fit bring?? cheesy

Wait na grin
Don't exposed me.here on nairaland, as my.wife you are supposed to cover my shame grin

Or do you want them to create a thread about us on nairaland homepage?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by JoseRaji(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
ornicus:

So why have you been hiding it when We ask for bobs and vegana?

angry

Sigh...

1 Like

Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by godofuck231: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ishilove:
The Icelandic Phallological Museum referenced in the article is located in Reykjavík, Iceland and houses the world's largest display of _penises and penile parts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icelandic_Phallological_Museum
this woman will not have a good night sleep, her head is going to malfunction till the Barton is used on her

1 Like

Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by professorMD1: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Shameful lipsrsealed
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ishilove:

Receive, leave these chewing gum bfs and show us the vagene for proper tutorial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
livebyday:

Wait na grin
Don't exposed me.here on nairaland, as my.wife you are supposed to cover my shame grin

Or do you want them to create a thread about us on nairaland homepage?

They can't feature us on the homepage when I am not Regina Daniels and you ain't Ned Nwoko grin

Husband that cannot buy shnapps for his in-laws, is that one a husband? angry

1 Like

Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
ornicus:

Receive, leave these chewing gum bfs and show us the vagene for proper tutorial
Ornicus!!!!!! This man leave me o

Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by meetmeonline: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
ornicus:

angry

On my way home, in the Lagos traffic every evening, I try to engage the closest woman to a Joystick and Hole talk (even if she looked married, I never care) and to my amazement a good number of women get to enjoy the talk and will not want to reach their destination again. I MEAN IT!...I never ask them out and catch them not to tell me private things but have found it a pleasant way to worry less from the traffic...they want it to continue another time, I continued with one 2 days ago and she never wanted to go again. Women like stick and hole talks ehn... 10x more than men!

1 Like

Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by baratech: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Endtime Museum
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
I find it funny how the ugliest feature of females is what intrigues men the most. A lot of guys go gaga over vagina that one will feel they want a second birth.

Lol at ugly females who don’t get attention in real life trolling this thread to catch online interest. I guess one has to settle for virtual attention if not possible in real life. I pity the males selling themselves short. Anyway sha, some guys have a penchant for self-inflicted punishment.
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by wonder233: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oh please spare us the-vagina-is-totally-self-cleansing crap.
All human parts are self cleansing, however they require products to evacuate the waste products of the internal cleaning process.
That's why you bathe with soaps, that's why you brush with toothpaste. The vagina is no different.
Just like adequate research has been made to formulate perfectly safe flouride toothpastes, same has been done for vagina cleaning products.
Stop carrying smelly vaginas everywhere in the name of self cleansing.
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Noel1:

Vagina, vulva, pussy, cork, dick, penis. It shouldn't be something we 're shamed to talk about.

Also, Seun and mods should stop changing those words on Nairaland...
Manliness, womanliness, Joystick, Honeypot, bleep, tongue
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by bizzibodi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Copy copy she went to Iceland & saw d great phalological museum,she no rest until she succeeded in opening d 1st pussiological museum in d world, which will attract curious tourists frm around d world boosting d economy of london d whites are wise.
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by thunderbabs: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Aye ti boje finallyy
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by thunderbabs: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
B4 u know it. Security personnel will start vaseline things on duty with Vjs on display
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by ultimatekint(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Carry long distance Museum come Nigeria jooooooooor
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by correctguy101(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kalixx:
Oh so, for those who browse nl using a computer, are we going to pretend that we didnt observe that nairaland has changed it's font rendering?

And is that the only change they can come up with?

Back to the post? 'Vagina Museum'... really?

Advancement is quite funny. No matter how advancement keeps moving, it'll still get boring. When Sega came out, we all went haywire. Then Play Station, it felt unreal. Now how many of we grownups have time to even lift a pad again? Like I always say, too much advancement, will keep bringing boredom and will one day, cause a large-scale implosion.

Aye, familiarity breeds ******
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Washing and setting on point! �
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
JoseRaji:

Sigh...
It's a meme dammit!
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by bizhop01: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
I believe free london pussy will also available for visitors.
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by webngnews: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oh
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Elliot2(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
ornicus:

angry
Just one more month and you will have spent one year online on Nairaland out of 10years. Only Nairaland o! Wow!!!
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Elliot2(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kalixx:
Oh so, for those who browse nl using a computer, are we going to pretend that we didnt observe that nairaland has changed it's font rendering?

And is that the only change they can come up with?

Back to the post? 'Vagina Museum'... really?

Advancement is quite funny. No matter how advancement keeps moving, it'll still get boring. When Sega came out, we all went haywire. Then Play Station, it felt unreal. Now how many of we grownups have time to even lift a pad again? Like I always say, too much advancement, will keep bringing boredom and will one day, cause a large-scale implosion.
We are no longer surprised of any advanced technology. Every new thing gets boring easily.

1 Like

Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Leo588(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
This headline is not good people like us grin
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
devigblegble:
This is one of the reason why I believed that we living in a crazy , lunatic , stupidity world , just imagine the amount being raised ($62000) for a whatever they call it cause but we have children locked up in cages, kids sleeping on the streets in Arabian countries, and kids struggling to get just a meal in a day and the list goes on ...

Bro, it's all competition for them. Competition with the male folks. Since men hav it in Iceland, they decided to get one! SMH
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
correctguy101:

Aye, familiarity breeds ******

******contempt
Re: World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London by DairyMan: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Good day Ma'am/Sir
My name is DairyMan, I am a livestock farmer operating from Ajasse in Kwara state and specializing in Rabbit, Goat and Sheep farming but today we narrow our sights to goat milk.

Goat milk with all of it's delicious and skin healing properties is one of the most sought after product in the industry from tasty treats like yogurt, ice cream and butter milk to amazing anti aging and skin beautifying products, goat's milk can do it all.

Our goats are organically fed and the milk carefully and hygienically extracted to provide you with the highest grade
of goat milk you can find, we provide the products to people all over the country, we even offer express delivery to consumers in the Lagos and Ogun state axis.

Much like all good things in life our premium goat milk comes at a price of N3000 per litre, however orders above 10 litres are entitled to different levels of discounts depending on the number of litres purchased.

Please call me on this number (+2348024061376 whatsapp) to place your orders.

I hope to hear from you soon.

DairyMan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.