Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

What Is The Order Of The AWS Certification !! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Order Of The AWS Certification !! (605 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Pass The AWS Certified Exams? / AWS Certification Cost, Scope And Salary? / How Hard Is The AWS Developer Associate Certification! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Order Of The AWS Certification !! by prikshitv: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Cloud computing skills are in huge demand, and whether you’re looking to take your career to the next level or jump into a new field, the right certification can help you open the door to some life-changing opportunities. AWS offers ten individual certifications, spread across four different levels. Figuring out where to start, and which AWS certification is right for you and your career goals, can seem super intimidating at first. Fortunately, once you figure out what’s what, the path usually becomes pretty clear.

I immediately became fascinated by the technology, to the point that I decided to challenge myself and obtain all [url=https://www.mercurysolutions.co/aws/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-training-course?utm_source=Nairaland%20(SK)&utm_campaign=21-09-19]AWS Certifications[/url] within one year (with the exception of the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, which was released after I had already obtained all three Associate-level certifications).

Personally, I rank AWS Certifications as follows from the least to most challenging:

AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
AWS Certified Security – Specialty
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional

AWS is in a stage of exceptional growth, and its certifications are continuously evolving to keep up with the changes and additions in the company’s services. The certification questions will likely become more challenging over time, but that will help keep them valuable and relevant.

Check out the AWS Certification site for more details about the exams, including study tips and costs.

Best of luck in your AWS certification journey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Order Of The AWS Certification !! by liveandletlive3: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Number 1 Skills That Will Make You A Sought-after Financial Analyst / My Neighbor Is A Brostitute / Please I Need An Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.