Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju (28028 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by 0gaGist: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerian rapper, Olanrewaju #Pelepele, has finally been buried after he committed suicide out of depression.

The ex #YBNL affiliated rapper took his life yesterday, a week after he shared an emotional video online talking about how depressed he was over his inability to fully break into the music industry despite putting in 10 years of work.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/rapper-pelepele-finally-laid-to-rest

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by 0gaGist: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2019

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by 0gaGist: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by universaltv: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Chaii wat a waste
Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by tyson98: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2019
Now that he has killed himself,se na heaven he wan take blow ? Idiot u still have access to internet,there are people who never used a phone talkless of seeing one and they are still hopeful

Some people doesn't even know where life is taking them to and they are still hopeful, if music is not paying you can't you delve into something else ?

I pray u find peace mofo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Alex09(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Shame on him even in death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Elnino4ladies: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Now this is sad... Olamide never helped the young lad

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Johnny1013(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2019
I don't see any reason why people should commit suicide.....Just looking around and you will see many things to be grateful for.Must you be a musician??. If music no work oga change career you are still young.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Onyi22(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2019
R I p,
Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by happybee: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2019
What a pity, lanre had to take his own life.
Man things are hard these days o.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Oooo lawd...the urge to blow sooo bad cry cry...he even wore 'starboy' jeans.everybody can assume his (the guys')reason(s) for wanting to 'end it all' but nobody,i repeat nobody knows what he truly,deeply felt.he probably saw others flaunting whips and wards of cash on SM thereby thinking he was a failure but forgetting pe 'ayanmo otooto ni a gbe wa sii aye',kadara de she ototo!!our lots and fate in life differs!! some 'blow' immediately,make money,squander it all,become broke and still get 2nd...even 3rd chances at life while others,with all their talents,even with bomb n explosives attached to their destinies wnt/dnt get noticed at all talkless of 'blowing'!!it aint of him that runneth,or of him that willeth ooo....ori eni lon gbe nii ooo!!!! None of us here knows what's on the other side which always sends cold chills down my spine but i do hope u find wateva it is you sought young man!#sleepon#!!

15 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Houseofglam7(f): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
undecided
May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by GistMore7: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by tolumizzy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by femi4: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
He finally blown in his death
Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by TechCapon(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by RichDad1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
We’ve seen this here already.
What’s with Nairaland mods and sad news ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Officialgarri: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Olamide couldn't even attend his burial
Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Dappertwayne: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Really, how much do you know about this guy's relationship with Baddo? I remember at some point, he was steady dropping diss tracks for Baddo. He craved attention but baddo never gave him. I remember the 'Wash' song baddo featured him. I think on B.G.E.L

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Effico5real(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
Oooo lawd...the urge to blow sooo bad cry cry...he even wore 'starboy' jeans.everybody can assume his (the guys')reason(s) for wanting to 'end it all' but nobody,i repeat nobody knows what he truly,deeply felt.he probably sees others flaunting whips and wards on SM thereby thinking he was a failure but forgetting pe 'ayanmo otooto ni a gbe wa sii aye',kadara de she ototo!!our lots and fate in life differs!! some 'blow' immediately,make money,squander it all,become broke and still get 2nd...even 3rd chances at life while others,with all their talents,even with bomb n explosives attached to their destinies wnt/dnt get noticed at all talkless of 'blowing'!!it aint of him that runneth,or of him that willeth ooo....ori eni lon gbe nii ooo!!!! None of us here knows what's on the other side which always sends cold chills down my spine but i do hope u find wateva it is you sought young man!#sleepon#!!
God bless you for this piece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by chizzyreal: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oh! He's a muslim! Good fr him

1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by OgbanjeProphet: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Do not allow yourself to deceive you.

No be by force to be a musician. I wanted to be one until I asked myself the vital questions- can I compete with Tuface and win? Can I be rated among the 20 best in 5 years? Do I really love music production and mastering above other careers?...

My Answers to all the questions were capital NO.

I am a happy trader today because I am sure I can be richer than Dangote in the next twenty years if I can think and do the right things now.

Rest in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by money121(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Every Soul Shall Taste Death but Suicide is not the best Option dont let depression take over You! Becos you own nobody any explanation! Thanks 2baba for this madt lyric

If na just me, I'll be doing anyhow
Because nobody go dey here to challenge me
Nobody is supernatural, diverse is the spirit of the carnival
Your personality e no matter at all
Individuality cannot make us tall
I sing,I sing for all of yall
Don't let anybody push you to the wall

Shikena Dont let Anybody push you to the wall Do your best and leave the rest...

Innalilai rahin nali rajium!!
I swear this guy Fuckupp cry cry
Now that he took his life e don blow abi or don get that grammy award...
Fame that you cant take to heaven kiwa ni wahala undecided

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by JimohMomoh: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
I think dis guy went into depression after seeing celebrities flaunting money and cars on social media. The thing dey pain sha.

As a man, age is just a number, you can try another trade if one is not working for you. You can even move to another state or local government if you are ashamed people will laff at you in your locality.
Jonathan Akpoborie left professional football and went into shipping business and made it.
Your destiny is different from someone else's

6 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by VillageHead: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Guy I wonder what you will tell God.
Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

How much help does one offer a "talentless" individual??! If he had pursued what he was best suited for, he would have been happier, and maybe still alive.

...Or were you expecting Olamide to be doling out free cash to him daily??!

7 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by WalkerMichael(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Effico5real:
God bless you for this piece.

MAY THUNDER STRIKE WHOEVER IS BEHIND THIS BULSHIT
Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Antoeni(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
If You Fail in Music , Try Tailoring or Learn Aluminum Installation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju by Kapeter(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Smh. He killed himself just because he couldn't blow after 10 years shey? Guess i need to burn myself to ashes then cuz i was almost at the top when i fell and infact fell far from where i started, and i was just down there helplessly for almost 6 years, i'm just getting up, not even yet where i started climbing before i fell. I'm up on my feet and things will get better.

No one can really understand buh damn i fell so, so really hard. Shout out to my dads' predicament that year. I'm also in this entertainment biz. Just a little more step to break out and boom there i was down on my face. Life can be so frustrating especially when you are so far from achieving your dreams despite trying for so long. Buh when there is life, there is hope.

May he R.I.P

13 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Poses With His White Lincoln Navigator / Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.