Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria (66738 Views)

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Islie: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2019
◗ Blow-by-blow account of how 2 Cameroonian ladies vamoosed with lover’s car, cash, other valuables after a night of marathon sex

Chioma Igbokwe

The two Cameroonian ladies who were recently arrested by the police over drugging and stealing from their victims have insisted that they decided to rob their latest victim of his car because they felt he wanted to sleep with them for free.

The suspects identified as Yamba Kinloga Rassa and Vivian Ngo Dingom Yoland were picked in Abuja and Jos by operatives of Inspector General of Police, Intelligence Response Team, IRT, few hours before they boarded a bus to the border en route Cameroon.

According to the police, their modus operandi is to lure male admirers to a hotel room, drug and dispose them of their valuables including cars. They were said to have either sold the cars in Nigeria or transport them to Cotonu in the Republic of Benin where they will be sold.

They were declared wanted after their latest victim, one Macdonald Ntui ran to the police as soon as he realised that his Lexus car was missing and could have been stolen by his lover.

He told detectives that while he was travelling from Keffi in Nasarawa State to Abuja, he spotted two beautiful ladies by the roadside. He decided to give them a free ride to Abuja. They became friends and decided to move the relationship a step further. They told him that their names were Angela and Mercy and that they are from Kogi State.

He took them to a hotel in Apo area and bought drinks for them. He was able to convince Yamba to have sex with him. They checked in into one of the rooms and ordered a bottle of red wine.

He decided to enter the bathroom to freshen up and while he was there Yamba added sleeping pills to his drink. He took the drink and dozed off minutes later.

When he finally woke up hours later, he discovered that the ladies had gone and his car key and wallet were no longer in his pocket. He ran outside and discovered that his Lexus car was also missing.

The detectives through intelligence report generated were able to track the suspects who had disposed their handsets and were on the run. They confessed and took police to the buyer who paid N1.6 million for the Lexus.

Free sex

In an interview with Saturday Sun, Yamba said that she decided to steal the car when she realized the man had no sufficient money in his wallet. “I am a native of Mbongo Ndonga, in Cameroon and I studied Computer Science and Accounting at a Cotonu university. I am a widow with two children and normally come to Nigeria to visit friends and make small money and go back to my country. Sometime in July, I came with my children on vacation. It was here that I met my sister Yoland and we travelled to Nassarawa to visit a friend.

“It was while we were on our way back that we met Donald. He saw us standing by the roadside and decided to give us a free ride to Abuja. He dropped us off and we exchanged numbers, he kept calling me that he wants to date me and I refused. He kept disturbing me and I decided to give him a chance. We went to a hotel in Apo and I took my sister along so that he will not take advantage of me.

I decided to release my sister and spend the night with him with the hope that he will be generous since he is driving an expensive car.

“We ended up in the room and one thing led to the other and we had sex. In fact, that man is too active because he had his way three times before he became tired. He went inside the bathroom to clean up and I decided to check his wallet and know how rich he is. I thought he was rich and when I discovered that he has used me, I decided to add sleeping tablet in his drink. I find it difficult to sleep at night, so I am always with a sleeping tablet.

“I doubt if it was the sleeping tablet that made him sleep because in less than a minute, he dozed off. I am sure it was the marathon sex that knocked him off.

As soon as he slept off, I took the money in his wallet, which was about N5000, his wristwatch, key to his car. How can a man who has been begging me for sex, decided to come and sleep with me with nothing much in his wallet? I came down and called my sister. With the aid of Google map, we left for Kogi. We were connected to one car dealer in Auchi, Edo State where we sold it. He paid N1.6 million and transferred the money into my account.”

Plea for leniency

Begging for mercy, Yamba said that she has never done it before but as a graduate, it’s a common knowledge that police will call her number. “I decided to throw away our phones because police might trace us. We had relocated to Jos when police lured my friend back to Abuja where she was arrested.”

The second suspect, Yoland while begging for mercy said that she decided to play along with her friend with the hope the money generated will be enough for her to start a business. “Two months ago, I came to Abuja to see the father of my children. School had resumed and if I don’t come in person, he will pretend that he did not see my calls. We had three children and he asked me to marry him but because he is a womanizer, I refused. He works at the Cameroonian embassy in Abuja.

“I spent some days with him and he gave me N200, 000 to go back and take care of my children. Sometime in August, one Donald gave us a free lift from Keffi to Abuja, he was attracted to my sister and kept pestering that she should give him her number. We finally gave our numbers to him and from that day, he kept calling, seeking to meet her.

“Finally we agreed and met, he took us to a bar and I gave him a bottle of wine. I gave it to him as a way of saying thank you. At the bar, he gave me sign to go that he wants to spend time with my sister. I agreed. I was at home when she called me to pack my bag and come that we were about to travel. It was when I got there that I realized that she was with the car of the man that gave us a lift from Nasarawa to Abuja. She told me that the man slept off after sex and when she realized that there was no money in his account, she decided to go with his car.

“I pleaded with her to return the car; she insisted that this was an opportunity to change our destiny. The plan was to sell the car and travel back to our country.

We took the car to Edo where it was sold for N1.6 million. Surprisingly, it was very easy to sell. We were still planning to return to Cameroon when police arrested us.

I am sorry, I don’t know what entered my head. I have never done this kind of thing before in my life. It’s just that life as a single mother is not easy. I was convinced because I thought we would succeed. I thank God that they have recovered that car; we are ready to pay back the money that was taken from his wallet and the worth of his wristwatch. I am a single mother and only God knows what has become of my children.”

On how she was arrested, Yoland said that police used the father of her children to track and arrest her. “We agreed to switch off our phones after the theft, but I kept in touch with the father of my children because I was yet to collect the money that he promised me. He called me to come to the embassy and collect the money and when I got there, policemen were already waiting for me.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/expensive-fling/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by SLAP44: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2019
Fear women grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Jayslicky: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2019
Seeing only her face you would know she is tired of life, why take a hoe even if you want to take a hoe, why not take one with class, this one here looks like an old granny in the village.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by nifemi25(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Anything you do in life. Always fear woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by izzou(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Truly, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by yinkus6750(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2019
Men have been falling for women from the days if Adam and Eve.
I AME men who are yet to wisen up.
Why pick and unknown stranger ?
Times are evil, with several terrible incidences we read and hear about.
His lucky the police bailed him out.
Hope he Kearns his lesson

8 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by qualityovenbake(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2019
The police did a commendable job.

The Good SamaritanHe-goat is lucky that the police recovered his car.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Pity dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Samfloxin(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2019
Why is it that when people commit crime and are caught, they claim that they don't know what entered their head that made them commit it but they will never say this when they are enjoying their loot? . Well, the reason why they should go to prison is that they will have enough time to remove that same thing in their head. Samfloxin says so.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by STARGREEN(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2019
qualityovenbake:
The police did a commendable job.

Imagine the buyer! When a product is too cheap there's something else in between. Be careful as you may end up paying double.

The Good SamaritanHe-goat is lucky that the police recovered his car.
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Islie:

◗ Blow-by-blow account of how 2 Cameroonian ladies vamoosed with lover’s car, cash, other valuables after a night of marathon sex

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/expensive-fling/

Lalasticlala
Even with this information some people will still believe prostitutes are not criminals.
What if they had overdosed their victim ?
What if their victim is allergic to the sleeping pills put in his drinks and his organs fail after taking it and he dies?
Prostitutes should be arrested nationwide.
I believe there is no significant difference between prostitutes and the men of the under world,drug barons e.t.c(they all pose as threats to the moral development of our nation) .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Asquare84(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Cameroonian are always know with scammer

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Davoneskay(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Must the guy pay you for sex? Didn't both of you enjoy the play? Abi na only the guy enjoy am? sad undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by qualityovenbake(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
STARGREEN:
Imagine the buyer! When a product is too cheap there's something else in between. Be careful as you may end up paying double.
You can say that again. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
N5k is not enough for you

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
See how they look like “Brock lesnar” some men no dey observe potential customer body before they patronize

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Before I carry on reading, I would like to say something? May I...?

The lady in the first picture looks like an amateur weightlifter. sad

Now, back to the matter.

DONE
And why do their names and that of their village sound like a Bakongo voodoo priest's incantation?

Yamba Kilango Rassa and Vivian Ngo Dingon Yoland from Mbongo Ndonga village... indeed, what a conundrum!

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
hmmm..wat a story..this will make a good script for the Nigerian home video...atleast a moral lesson is taught here
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by BBM: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Old news
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lobatan grin
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Opinedecandid(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Smart chick
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by tolumizzy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bad market
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by tayo200(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
okay
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by KingLennon(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
The man is very lucky what if those bîtches poisoned him? It's a shame many niggaz think with their dîck

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by midolian(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Cameroonians and theft. Thank God Atiku didn't win presidential eRection.

7 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Amalekki: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Cameroon Amaka

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Crazeworld(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
cheesy grin

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is a reason I've not given ladies free ride for over 6 years now, no matter how beautiful and pitiable you are cos I do know one thing would lead to another. Desperate ladies are everywhere.

What they now use is what is popularly called "lofinder" Lofinder is a perfume charmed with incantations sold by some alfas of ilorin descent in Kwara state all over lagos and Abuja including inside public buses and terminals. Girls, including students patronise these evil men like maad. They use it to rub their body. Any guy who stays close to them or talks with them would never escape because she must be attracted to him and the rest is history. Most ladies of nowadays are merciless. The alfas also sell charmed ankle beads to these ladies also known as anklets. They deal with reckless and careless men every minute. Guys, please before you fall for that girl, make sure you know her background very well. If you're that guy, who is fond of freebies, you could be their next prey. Nigeria isn't same as it used to be. God have mercy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Flamzey00(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Compensation for the sex. Her blood Dey hot
Re: Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria by Dikaveli2(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
They enter nigeria anyhow and leaves anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.