Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Can He Secure Admission To Law School With These Qualification - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can He Secure Admission To Law School With These Qualification (295 Views)

Nigerian Law School Past Questions And Answers PDF Download / How To Secure Admission With UNN 2019 Shopping Form / 30 Idps Secure Admission To Tertiary Institutions In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can He Secure Admission To Law School With These Qualification by Niyeal(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2019
“I woke up this morning with a strong resolve to attend the Nigeria Law School in the next academic session. Of course, are you asking me for my qualifications to be admitted? Very simple.

First, I have a sworn affidavit stating that I have the required qualifications to enable me be admitted into the Law School and that my credentials are with the Director of Administration of NTA, the establishment I retired from.

Secondly, I have a recommendation from the Vice Chancellor of the university I attended, the University of Benin that I WILL PASS the final Bachelor of Law degree with a Second Class Upper.

Thirdly, since my records at NTA show that I have a Bachelor of Law degree, I will present a statement from NTA Director of Corporate Affairs to the effect that from their records, I have a Bachelor of Law degree and was educated to university level even though the original, CTC or photocopies of my credentials are not in their possession.

If the Law School requests for the originals and copies of my credentials, I will tell them that there is nowhere in the 1999 Constitution (as Amended) that says I must accompany my admission forms with copies of my credentials. I will also tell them that their condition that I should attach copies of my credentials is a subsidiary condition inferior to the Nigeria Constitution.

If the Nigeria Law School denies me admission for not producing the credentials to back up my qualifications claim, I will sue the Law School relying on the Atiku/PDP vs INEC & others (2019) per Garba Mohammed (or is it Muhammad or Muhammadu), JCA.

I am waiting for the Nigeria Law School to dare me by refusing me admission.” Osaze Jesuorobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can He Secure Admission To Law School With These Qualification by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2019
We are aware that the people that matter bend and adjust our laws to their will and favour. But then we also now what would happen should an individual that doesn't matter try to do same. You made total sense but 'bookuru knowledge wey no get dollars to defend am no fit intimidate anybody'. I wish you good luck. I even liked and shared your post. I'd read your story on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

!!! Toks Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2000 Jeep For Sale #850K !!! / ECONOMY: Ado Council Boss, Oche Moves To Industrialize Igumale Cement In Benue / Nigeria At Fifty Nine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.