Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nairalanders, How Legit Is Assura Fast Trade? Anyone Heard Of Them Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, How Legit Is Assura Fast Trade? Anyone Heard Of Them Before? (969 Views)

Has Anyone Heard Of Monetizing Facebook Company Called Clixfastweb ? / Has Anyone Heard Of Pennylender.com ? Is It A Credible Site To Borrow Money ? / Anyone Heard About United Nations Grant On Poverty Alleviation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, How Legit Is Assura Fast Trade? Anyone Heard Of Them Before? by pietrodark(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders.

I need help with confirming the authenticity of these guys before I make a move.

I've always wanted to purchase land but I haven't got the chedda in bulk. I was told about AFT, Assura Fast Trade. They claim to be a registered real estate company that allow interested people buy land in square meters. And they also help people invest in landed properties and help them yield interest on their investment.

They have an app on the Google Play Store, and they have a website. But I need to confirm if anyone here has had dealings with these guys and if there is any legitimacy to them so I know what move to make next, to invest or to flee..

Here's the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.net.aft

Or go to the Play Store and search for assura fast trade.
Re: Nairalanders, How Legit Is Assura Fast Trade? Anyone Heard Of Them Before? by maisauki: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2019
it's difficult to get money buh easy to spend so shine your eyes weeeh weeeeh
Re: Nairalanders, How Legit Is Assura Fast Trade? Anyone Heard Of Them Before? by honfayol: 2:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Please is assura fast trade real or a scam? I invested money since last year which seem like there no means of gettingit back. #scamalert
Re: Nairalanders, How Legit Is Assura Fast Trade? Anyone Heard Of Them Before? by honfayol: 2:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Please don't try to get into assura fast trade or you'll be burnt.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scam Right Now In 2020: Fixed Match Pay After Win / Behind The Scenes Of Yoruba Movie: Sixty Nine ’69’ / What Is Freelancing And Who Is A Freelancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.