Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View (556 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2019
For me I'm not a fan of this government, and can never be.
THIS is a government that deprives us of our democratic right.
This government makes me feel, democracy is not the best system of government.
All their promises are opposite.
Misplaced priorities.
Wrongest Cabinet Ever.
How will only on particular tribe be 80% of the government, when we have over 100 tribes in Nigeria, and it's not as if they are the most capable.
Are you still a buharist??
Air your view Below on what you think about this buhari led administration.
���

Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by solmusdesigns: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2019
cool

In my honest opinion, Buhari isnt our Messiah but he is the needed man to usher in our Nigerian mesiah

some Nigerians are not patient to see this (i dont blame them) ,
At some point in our National Life we had became so Indecipline , extremely corrupt , and overly dependant on oil for luxury Import

*tho it might seem very wicked and extreme but closing the borders to inflict temporary pain is better than opening it till we deplect our foriegn reserve importing junks and at a point when oil isnt selling we go into chaos

*Personaly i feel EFCC nation wide raid of yahoo boys was extreme as there are looting politicians, however if i were to be objective EFCC are protecting our youth and indeed our future from the veiw that crime is a celebrated thing of joy.

*If the seimens deal is completed (uncredit facility) we would have stable electricity within the next five years, and if the nexim bank rail revolution pulls through we would have functional rail system

*Strategic seaport, dry port and river port may seem like a waste of money when we could just pump the money into circulation and feed with it but Nigeria would be greatful when 2nd niger bidge is completed and blocked river niger release water to Baro river port and onischa river port with kaduna land port functioning with the help of rail, everyone can go away from lagos and be properious
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by BuhariAdvocate: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2019
You are a fucking liar.
gidoskiaustino:
Misplaced priorities.
Wrongest Cabinet Ever.
How will only on particular tribe be 80% of the government, when we have over 100 tribes in Nigeria, and it's not as if they are the most capable.
���
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by BuhariAdvocate: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigeria problem now is judiciary arms of government.
solmusdesigns:
cool

In my honest opinion, Buhari isnt our Messiah but he is the needed man to usher in our Nigerian mesiah

At some point in our National Life we had became so Indecipline , extremely corrupt , and overly dependant on oil for luxury Import
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=82428361] cool

At some point in our National Life we had became so Indecipline , extremely corrupt , and overly dependant on oil for luxury Import[/quotes]
Buhari is never fit to usher in a Messiah
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by gidoskiaustino(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You are a fucking liar.

You an ignorant uneducated being
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by DeviIhimseIf: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

*tho it might seem very wicked and extreme but closing the borders to inflict temporary pain is better than opening it till we deplect our foriegn reserve importing junks and at a point when oil isnt selling we go into chaos

*Personaly i feel EFCC nation wide raid of yahoo boys was extreme as there are looting politicians, however if i were to be objective EFCC are protecting our youth and indeed our future from the veiw that crime is a celebrated thing of joy
[/s]
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by solmusdesigns: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2019
gidoskiaustino:

Nigeria dont need a meek dunce, we need a strong leader at this time that would drill lazy people so hard that they either become productive or comit suicide .. but a mesiah would later come witha new aproach with more social charitable aproach, but for now we need rail, seaport, river port and electricity and even if people cry and starve to death we must achieve this objective as a country
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by festacman(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2019
grin
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Nigeria dont need a meek dunce, we need a strong leader at this time that would drill lazy people so hard that they either become productive or comit suicide .. but a mesiah would later come witha new aproach with more social charitable aproach, but for now we need rail, seaport, river port and electricity and even if people cry and starve to death we must achieve this objective as a country
You are in dreamland. Wake up bro
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by DeviIhimseIf: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by BuhariAdvocate: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
I’m an academia, intelligentsia and human right activist. winners of several awards both locally and internationally. Your utterances show that your parents are nobody and you are useless like shit.
gidoskiaustino:

You an ignorant uneducated being
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by Earthquake1: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I’m an academia, intelligentsia and human right activist. winners of several awards both locally and internationally. Your utterances show that your parents are nobody and you are useless like shit.

Do you know how many people Buhari is keeping illegally?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by BuhariAdvocate: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
No. Please mention them.
Earthquake1:

Do you know how many people Buhari is keeping illegally?
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by orisa37: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
gidoskiaustino:
Misplaced priorities.
Wrongest Cabinet Ever.
���

Buhari is a Nigerian Trained Soldier and an Autocrat worse than a Feudalist. He is a colossal Failure in Constitutional Democracy. He is a Ruga Trickster too. The South should be careful of his Type next time.
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by gidoskiaustino(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Bleep you.
To hell with you And your buhari

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by BuhariAdvocate: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
When will you have sense orisa today, tomorrow or never?
orisa37:

Buhari is a Nigerian Trained Soldier and an Autocrat worse than a Feudalist. He is a colossal Failure in Constitutional Democracy. He is a Ruga Trickster too. The South should be careful of his Type next time.
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by orisa37: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
When will you have sense orisa today, tomorrow or never?

I need N20m now to buy my senses.
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by Abeymills(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Disaster
Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by orisa37: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You are an intellidunce.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Buhari's Government. Air Your View by Nigeria2040: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood,
Hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger. That's Buhari government

(1) (Reply)

Vietnamese People In Nigeria Head Towards The Country On National Day / Do You Encourage Buhari Going For Third Term? / Appeal Court Sacks Two Kaduna Lawmakers, Orders Fresh Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.