Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion (67497 Views)

Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Noted
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by gsparks01(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
modath:
Don't like to comment on how people choose to raise their kids but what in God's name is on Cameron Okoye's head??! smiley
grin
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Eraserubbish(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
jakezebrax:
Igbos and African Americans look alike with their flat head top. See as Okoye head resembles Lebron James. Same people, same blood. Black Hebrews!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by chiblaze07(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
nice photos, really chilling niggas.

But that Peter son hairstyle dey give me J. grin grin

TO THOSE IT MAY CONCERN

SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

TOPIC: How to hatch your snail eggs to ensure an increased number of hatchlings.

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

universaltv:
Comic Nollywood actor Charles Okocha was pictured recently with peter Okoye in his big mansion as theh have fun and hangout together.
See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/charles-okocha-hang-out-with-peter-okoye-in-his-mansion/

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Eraserubbish(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Simplecity:
why are you gey?
u mean if u are gay?...I think u are

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by princetom1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Who dash Peter, hair? Surely na artificial
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by mamajj17(f): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
oluwasegun007:
The boy look good though..

I hope he's serious about his studies.

Thanks for asking BIG UNCLE SEGUN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by madenigga(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
SaintHilary:
What are these celebrities promoting for God's sake
Na to shout free sowore for Insta ena sabi las las undecided
does that look like a claw. Do u know what a claw looks like. If peters thum had touched he's that would have been considered a claw

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eraserubbish:
[s][/s]

Afonja and envy...leave is alone afonja.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by SaintHilary(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
madenigga:

does that look like a claw. Do u know what a claw looks like. If peters thum had touched he's that would have been considered a claw

Look @ Igwe2Packs thumb as at the time the Photo was taken..What if Peters thumb was already down b4 then
Regardless..Was dat really necessary
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by oluwasegun007(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
mamajj17:

Thanks for asking BIG UNCLE SEGUN grin grin grin

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Goalnaldo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
So MultiChoice is bent on frustrating someone sad when did GOtv start showing championship match? I thought there will show Leicester vs Tottenham embarassed
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by WildChild00(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:
Rice .... No chicken, no beef, no salad!

He clearly didn't enjoy the food!

The rice looks sticky (yuck!)

And that landline phone......na antique!

Jealously, next time dey go invite u, u hear lipsrsealed
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Eraserubbish(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

Afonja and envy...leave is alone afonja.
everytin sounds tribal to u.
Not minding we r from same tribe,I think u should grow up
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by madenigga(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
SaintHilary:

Look @ Igwe2Packs thumb as at the time the Photo was taken..What if Peters thumb was already down b4 then
Regardless..Was dat really necessary
The guy might be but I don't know about peter, maybe he was expecting a claw from him
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Mateen1000: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:
Rice .... No chicken, no beef, no salad!

He clearly didn't enjoy the food!

The rice looks sticky (yuck!)

And that landline phone......na antique!
Sowie

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by henryobinna(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
Igbos and African Americans look alike with their flat head top. See as Okoye head resembles Lebron James. Same people, same blood. Black Hebrews!
what kind of low self esteem js this?

what's special about African Americans to admire? those people with a very dysfunctional society and messed up community...

na wa oh... you need to upgrade

9 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Kapeter(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
modath:
Don't like to comment on how people choose to raise their kids but what in God's name is on Cameron Okoye's head??! smiley
hair.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Apeshy102: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=universaltv post=82430657]Comic Nollywood actor Charles Okocha was pictured recently with peter Okoye in his big mansion as theh have fun and hangout together.
See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/charles-okocha-hang-out-with-peter-okoye-in-his-mansion/

What are you wating for?
See what one of our Rose Glow Skincare students is doing with the skills she got within a few weeks....

Are you still there asking what and what skincare product to buy for your family?
Why not join the train and start making it yourself with pure organic and botanic ingredients.
You can also package and sell as you can see, it no different from what you throw money away to buy from big cosmetic shops.

Join the class today and be a formulator of all kinds of skincare and cosmetic products.

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
This guy's physique is heavenly. Give me this type and I'll wash his feet every morning tongue
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by einsteine(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Osnami:
Something is telling me he came to visit that lady and not Peter Okoye

Which lady?
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
henryobinna:
[s]what kind of low self esteem js this?

what's special about African Americans to admire? those people with a very dysfunctional society and messed up community...

na wa oh... you need to upgrade[/s]

Afonjas, hope you know you people are most dysfunctional black people on this planet. 70% of you are bastards, women run your homes, incest, laziness, envy, hate, you name it. Do you know your real father? Look at you, calling a people whose history and identity was stolen dysfunctional. Any day you open your loud dirty mouth again to insult the blood and flesh of Igbo people taken from Igbos to America, that day you will know who I'm. Anumanu!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Simplecity(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eraserubbish:
u mean if u are gay?...I think u are
lol ...you are gey
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Onyi22:
Wow, they look good together

GAY ALERT!
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by OnPointMan(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow, they look good together

Lol. Are they gay?
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by henryobinna(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

Afonjas, hope you know you people are most dysfunctional black people on this planet. 70% of you are bastards, women run your homes, incest, laziness, envy, hate, you name it. Do you know your real father? Look at you, calling a people whose history and identity was stolen dysfunctional. Any day you open your loud dirty mouth again to insult the blood and flesh of Igbo people taken from Igbos to America, that day you will know who I'm. Anumanu!
so I don automatically become afonja(whatever that means)...

All your rantings still doesn't change the fact that black americans are the most bleeped up group of people in any developed society... Everything about them is messed up... so bad.

Too bad you see them as gods or something you wish to become like... to bad. dream higher and better next time.

6 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by OnPointMan(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin
bluefilm:
Cultists. sad
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Mightyhaiz: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
DAT rice with oil no look nutritious at all
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

Igbos were not taken to America as slaves. Get your history right. The few that were taken committed suicide, because they would rather die than be slaves. They were too headstrong so the slave masters refused to take them.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

No they actually look like Israelites cheesy
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
kmcutez:

I[s]gbos were not taken to America as slaves. Get your history right. The few that were taken committed suicide, because they would rather die than be slaves. They were too headstrongso the slave masters refused to take them[/s].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) / Music Star Majek Fashek Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.