Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion (67498 Views)

Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Soulsymbol99: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
francis5051:
The rice is not looking appetizing

Na palm oil rice grin
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by OMANBALA1: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

Afonjas, hope you know you people are most dysfunctional black people on this planet. 70% of you are bastards, women run your homes, incest, laziness, envy, hate, you name it. Do you know your real father? Look at you, calling a people whose history and identity was stolen dysfunctional. Any day you open your loud dirty mouth again to insult the blood and flesh of Igbo people taken from Igbos to America, that day you will know who I'm. Anumanu!

Nigga, you went in on that ffool...lol. However, not all Yorubas are this stupid...I have met some really good ones.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:
Rice .... No chicken, no beef, no salad!

He clearly didn't enjoy the food!

The rice looks sticky (yuck!)

And that landline phone......na antique!

I saw that too but decided to mind my business since I know someone with sharper mouth or in this case, more itchy fingers will not resist the urge to comment on my behalf.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by sinceraconcept(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:

Afonja I know this news is peppering you out of envy. African American are from Igbo people, so are Black hebrews like Igbos, different from Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani.
Inferioroty complex. I So, you see yourself as sub-standard because you remember me are black and have to be Hebrew to be considered human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Kojochyke(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Are you an upcoming coming artist?
Click and Visit...
. https://www.nairaland.com/5408831/u-upcoming-musician-services-cheap
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by sylve11: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
Igbos and African Americans look alike with their flat head top, hairy and athletic build/muscles. If I see some black men, I know immediately they are African American or Igbos. See as Okoye head resembles Lebron James. Same people, same blood. Black Hebrew Israelites; unique breed of black race!

if another tribe call you flat head now, you go para o. wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by DonBenny77(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:

I swear the rice disappoint.

Its either his wife travelled or she is useless as rumoured.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Anazp: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
Igbos and African Americans look alike with their flat head top, hairy and athletic build/muscles. If I see some black men, I know immediately they are African American or Igbos. See as Okoye head resembles Lebron James. Same people, same blood. Black Hebrew Israelites; unique breed of black race!
comparing yourselves with descendants of slaves.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Emmaskill(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
SaintHilary:
What are these celebrities promoting for God's sake
Na to shout free sowore for Insta ena sabi las las undecided
Wen will u pple stop reading meaning to wat is meaningless?
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by ubee(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
These Naija celebs, those in the very wealthy class like Psquare, Timaya etc don't even know how to live the life of an A-lister to the fullest.
His guests don't need to pull off their shoes before entering the home. Once they can verify at the entrance that there's no soil matter or other unpleasant particles under the sole, then usher your guests inside. It should be like that for everyone and not just a few. Would Jay Z or Dangote have pulled their shoes too?
Meanwhile I feel for Okocha o! He had to expose his cheap socks � grin grin
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Mraproko1: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Looks like oil rice
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by ubee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Meanwhile I'm really surprised by the spread on the plates of the two.
I've seen much better enticing food on plates of ordinary guys plates wey no get than what I'm seeing on these plates. Where is the large cuts of meat? Where is the big fishes? Okay where are even the bones to prove that they ate them? Chai!!! Meanwhile the biggest shocker is that it is not even jollof in those plates like many people might be thinking. That's rice and oil!!! Chai!!! That's scandalous!!!
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
ubee:
These Naija celebs, those in the very wealthy class like Psquare, Timaya etc don't even know how to live the life of an A-lister to the fullest.
His guests don't need to pull off their shoes before entering the home. Once they can verify at the entrance that there's no soil matter or other unpleasant particles under the sole, then usher your guests inside. It should be like that for everyone and not just a few. Would Jay Z or Dangote have pulled their shoes too?
Meanwhile I feel for Okocha o! He had to expose his cheap socks � grin grin
No you are wrong take a look at his feet in the second pics carefully he wore a camouflaged palm he decided to off them completely and display his stockings in the first pics

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
modath:
Don't like to comment on how people choose to raise their kids but what in God's name is on Cameron Okoye's head??! smiley

It's called osuka
angry
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
OnPointMan:

ashewoooo! grin
How? As in explain to me how? U slide into my mention spewing rubbish, are u sure u sane? Let this be the last you'll ever mention me with nonsense.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by lagdmark(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Charles Okocha broke guy ever.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by kaima1984(f): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:

It's only the poor complains about what they can afford/eat daily,what they are after is joy n peace attached to their union.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by ofiko123(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nice one.. They look great together.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Globalistic(f): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Coloured rice without chicken and fried plantain. Hmmm! Peter, na so you stingy reach? Didn't you see the type of food DaddyFreeze offered Tekno when he visited? Even my dogs wouldn't accept this particular meal.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Kingston6: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmmm ,dis una handshake sef
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Maxwellshady(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Haters will still find one thing to complain about this picture
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Darealudeme: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:

That rice is the remain, the chicken , the beef has bin devoured.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Mercy2006(f): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmm,world people complaining about the food.
Have you thought about the fact that what you are seeing is the left over?
What if the chicken,beef,turkey or whatever you are expecting to see have all been eaten?

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eraserubbish:
Why r they sitting so close to each other?..guys don't do that,unless the place is really tyt

They sat close for the camera man, clear your mind.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Vera230(f): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=Sunofgod post=82431913]Rice .... No chicken, no beef, no salad!

And that landline phone......na antique![/quote

How many people have you seen abandoning meat. I believe he ate his meat and a little quantity of rice and left the rest
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Nwaotu10(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Uzodarling:
NJHZRA

Are we men?
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Gerrard59(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
henryobinna:
so I don automatically become afonja(whatever that means)...

All your rantings still doesn't change the fact that black americans are the most bleeped up group of people in any developed society... Everything about them is messed up... so bad.

Too bad you see them as gods or something you wish to become like... to bad. dream higher and better next time.

grin grin

You mention the bold as if Nigerians are better off than African Americans or richer or enjoy a higher quality of life. Inasmuch as AAs have their faults (which I've written on about on NL), they live FAR BETTER lives than the vast majority of other blacks notably Nigerians - the highest proportion of blacks globally. Furthermore, AAs have the highest GDP per capita of groups under the black race. No other set of black people enjoy a higher standard of living than AAs. It's shameless of you to mock AAs yet reside in a sh!thole and cannot make your immediate society to function properly. So please, they (AAs) are better than the rest of Nigerians and any set of black people globally. They (AAs) should be ashamed of their cousins who cannot develop a society to function properly yet find time to mock them who reside in a place where things work.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Lugianostar(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Peter Peter where is your brother Paul

Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by OnPointMan(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How? As in explain to me how? U slide into my mention spewing rubbish, are u sure u sane? Let this be the last you'll ever mention me with nonsense.

Nawa o. Are you a kid? Can't you see the emoji i used?
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by Dedetwo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eraserubbish:
Why r they sitting so close to each other?..guys don't do that,unless the place is really tyt

Most Africans, especially Ndigbo, do not condone or practice the silly “Brokeback” lifestyle. So it is not remotely in their agenda.
Re: Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion by webngnews: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) / Music Star Majek Fashek Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.