Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

“Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno (21793 Views)

Anambra Election: APC Poor Outing ''Self Inflicted,' - Uche Nwosu / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates / 'Atiku’s Supporters Should Show Nigerians The Jobs He Created' – Babatunde Ogala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by throwaway: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
If Sowore had won the 2019 Presidential election and Buhari calls for a Sowore-like revolution, I would still support the DSS and the court.

I stand for Nigeria, its democratic processes and its constitution.

Take it or leave it. Sowore messed up big time.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Daviddson:
Sowore never created Buhari. Why can't these people understand that in politics, media houses are free to subtly show their support for a particular candidate? CNN supported Hillary while Fox News pitched their tent with Donald. Sahara Reporters that chose to turn their backs on Jonathan in 2015 were instrumental to his becoming Acting President in 2010.

Show us how he supported Jonathan in 2010? Do you even understand the type of journalism Sowore used against Jonathan's government? Blackmailing, cheap lies and clear propaganda? Abeg, allow him to enjoy the fallacy he helped built.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by throwaway: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
The 2016 US Presidential was fraught with obviously massive fraud. The Russians influenced the election in collusion with Americans BUT

Hillary didn't call for a revolution that would destabilize Trump's government.

All the Democrats did was to ensure there was an inquiry that provided recommendations to Congress and DOJ. Virtually all the culprits have been indicted and jailed.

That is how it's supposed to be and not calling for an ill-willed revolution
[/s]

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Iwanttoto1: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

[s]
Atiku will do more than that to Sowore and if I happened to be president and a former contestant vow to overrule my govt I'll do the same

revolution the mumu said he's fighting for is not a Yoruba course, we Yorubas didn't send him message, so the continuity of forcing Yoruba to his self inflicted allegations is totally absurd and senseless of you Igbo[/s]

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
dokyOloye:

Buhari can never be a better option to Jonathan,even in 1 billion lifetimes.

I didn’t say he was bt definitely Jonathan needed to go and ASAP also. Sadly we had poor options and alternatives.
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bolustical:
The 2016 US Presidential was fraught with obviously massive fraud. The Russians influenced the election in collusion with Americans BUT

All the Democrats did was to ensure there was an inquiry that provided recommendations to Congress and DOJ. Virtually all the culprits have been indicted and jailed.

Sigh... Are you done now??! tongue

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by dokyOloye: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
jaxxy:

I didn’t say he was bt definitely Jonathan needed to go and ASAP also. Sadly we had poor options and alternatives.
Hear yourself.
Jonathan needed to go,therefore you chose a worse option.
Stop being clever by half.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Stingman: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
dokyOloye:

Very apt.
My workplace is a typical Nigerian setting, all the tribes in Nigeria well represented.
But I don't know why Yorubas feel they're in a competition with Igbos.
Aboki can misbehave, misdo, loot,pillage, etc but Yoruba no send.But immediately Igbo man stands up just to speak, you see them having convulsions without even hearing what he has to say.
Anything concerning Igbos,them go dey very sensitized.

I don't know why Yorubas are mostly threatened by the Igbos? Even when the Hausa kill and fight them in their land, its the Igbos they will be talking about. It may have to do with Achebe's observation in his book, "There was a country", where he stated the statement below.

"... Igbo culture’s emphasis on change, individualism and competitiveness gave his ethnic group an edge over the Hausa/Fulani man who was hindered by a “wary religion” and the Yoruba man who was hampered by” traditional hierarchies.”

6 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
dokyOloye:

Hear yourself.
Jonathan needed to go,therefore you chose a worse option.
Stop being clever by half.

I’m am saying we should work on our options and choices so we don’t have a situation where we have bad choices or no choice at all. It’s an ugly situation both ways.
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by TruthProphet: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bolustical:

One question: Does democracy in Nigeria work the way it ought to just as it is in the U.S?

Think about it long and hard, before responding.

2 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Queseda: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
And when has demanding a change for better leadership become a crime, this Reno is just one bitter soul who will never recover from the loss of GEJ. Anyone who felt Jonathan should have been left to continue despite his woeful performance is either a tribalist or one political jobber like Reno. Sowore demanded for better leadership than Jonathan has to offer by supporting Buhari, and it's the same better leadership he's demanding by organizing a protest against the same Buhari he supported in 2015. Is there a law that forbids anyone from protesting against someone you once supported if you feel the person isn't living to your expectations? Reno will die a bitter man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by gidgiddy: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bolustical:
You can't:

a) Call for a revolution just months after you lost woefully in an election

Why not? The constitution grant's everyone the right to protest at any time

b) Meet with a leader of a proscribed organization, make it public and also promised to work in alliance with him

That's like saying that El Zakzaky's Doctor cannot meet him because IMN was proscribed.

c) Declare DSS would cease to exist by "Tuesday"

DSS does not actually exist. Its name is State Security Service. So if Sowore said that DSS does not exist, he is stating a fact

d) Say- "Nigerians should BOND in unity and BUNDLE the government out"

He should be charged for talking?

[e) Deface public property.

And not expect dire consequences, Sowore was ill-advised and he didn't use his sense.

Then he should be charged with vandalism which has option of fine

4 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Seyibayo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bolustical:

I was beginning to reason with you until you drag Russian collusion with USA 2016 election into the fray..... please research more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Carkeyng: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Daviddson:
Sowore never created Buhari. Why can't these people understand that in politics, media houses are free to subtly show their support for a particular candidate? CNN supported Hillary while Fox News pitched their tent with Donald. Sahara Reporters that chose to turn their backs on Jonathan in 2015 were instrumental to his becoming Acting President in 2010.

Read what you are saying

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by XavierD(f): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sowore created a battle for himself and started fighting it
Cant tell exactly what he wants..
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sanchez01:
This Yahoo! dude again. So it is no longer Tinubu that created the monster but Sowore?

What the likes of Reno and the sect called wailers today fail to understand is that we would never have had a Buhari if Jonathan's government was good. The women in his administration, alongside his wife almost brought Nigeria to its knees, coupled with the way he handled Boko Haram. Obasanjo's publicly opposed Jonathan and even tore his party membership card but he is forgiven today because he has spoken against Buhari and even supported Atiku while Sowore cannot be forgiven because? If take Sowore seriously over Buhari, Tinubu, Jonathan and Obasanjo combined.

Reno is as stupid as they come.

Nope. I disagree sir. Reno is far more stupid than advertised.

2 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Haba,abeg mods should do something about this tribalism

Your Mods are a key part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Almunjid(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:
Sowore melt with Nnamdi Kanu in UK several times and he made an alliance with him before coming down to Nigeria to carried out his revolution protest, but I don't know why Nigerians see no wrong in that.

Which Nation on Earth would allow that?

Nigerians are not asking the right questions

What did Sowore have to do with Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by soapyyy: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
The people that are protesting for “Sowore's release are foolish. Is it not the same Sowore that write out Goodluck through his Saharanews He want Buhari now that Buhari is teaching him the worst lesson of his life some foolish Nigerians are protesting for his release. He must die there. All my prayers is for Buhari not to release him. Through his stupid unrealistic articles Goodluck was not able to come back for second tenure. He must ripe what he swore

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by soapyyy: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
The people that are protesting for “Sowore's release are foolish. Is it not the same Sowore that write out Goodluck through his Saharanews He want Buhari now that Buhari is teaching him the worst lesson of his life some foolish Nigerians are protesting for his release. He must die there. All my prayers is for Buhari not to release him. Through his stupid unrealistic articles Goodluck was not able to come back for second tenure. He must ripe what he swore

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by 02Kebreal(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
There are people who have done and said worse things than Sowore, but they are muslims & northerners so DSS no see dem.

Meanwhile the Aso Rock cabals are busy shopping for Osibanjo replacement

Name those Muslims?
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by lovemoi2(f): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sanchez01:
This Yahoo! dude again. So it is no longer Tinubu that created the monster but Sowore?

What the likes of Reno and the sect called wailers today fail to understand is that we would never have had a Buhari if Jonathan's government was good. The women in his administration, alongside his wife almost brought Nigeria to its knees, coupled with the way he handled Boko Haram. Obasanjo's publicly opposed Jonathan and even tore his party membership card but he is forgiven today because he has spoken against Buhari and even supported Atiku while Sowore cannot be forgiven because? If take Sowore seriously over Buhari, Tinubu, Jonathan and Obasanjo combined.

Reno is as stupid as they come.
I agree with you..
They are all clowns playing football on the ignorance of the Naija youth.

I really hope one day people will see that all these politicians are there for their self interest
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by 2sexycom(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bolustical:
You can't:

b) Meet with a leader of a proscribed organization, make it public and also promised to work in alliance with him

e) Deface public property.

And not expect dire consequences, Sowore was ill-advised and he didn't use his sense.

I have a problem with your item (d)
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Passionate1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
XavierD:
Sowore created a battle for himself and started fighting it
Cant tell exactly what he wants..
He wants effective leadership and Good Governance at all levels . . Simple!
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bolustical:
You can't:

e) Deface public property.

Your mumu NEVER do

Is there a time one can protest?

Why is this government afraid of protest Something they did willingly during the past administration

Why is hypocrisy eating you guys so deep

Look at the lame excuses you listed up there undecided

2 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by wabbyland(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:
Sowore melt with Nnamdi Kanu in UK several times and he made an alliance with him before coming down to Nigeria to carried out his revolution protest, but I don't know why Nigerians see no wrong in that.

Which Nation on Earth would allow that?

Nigerians are not asking the right questions

What did Sowore have to do with Nnamdi Kanu?

never let sentiments cloud your judgements when its time to be honest. what has NK done? did he kill anyone? what's the correlation in your argument and that of the charges against OS? be sure to enjoy yourself in these "*sweet*" time

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by crazygod(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bolustical:

Did trump run for a second term? Buhari's first term left a bitter taste in everyone's mouth. He 'ruled' like he was a military head of state with no regard for rule of law. Excuse me sir, did sowore ask Nigerians to pick up arms and fight govt? At the same time. I agree that his travails are self inflicted. He used his media house to turn Nigerians against GEJ. Karma they say is a bitch. That's exactly what's happening to Atiku and Obj who is now almost a political nobody

2 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Royalfurnitures: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
The beast he helped in creating is about to devour him

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by jrusky(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Omokri is very correct on this absolutely. This same Sowore was one of the biggest headache for Jonathan when he was the president this Sowore used every strenght in him via his Sahara jungle media company to decimated Jonathan and pdp to create Buhari of today so let him feel the heat and go and beg Jonathan for forgiveness.

If sowore I guess he is a itshekiri or Ijaw man could be used that much to destroyed Jonathan who is somehow a brother to him then when nemesis cry no need to pity him than to wish goid luck in his created ordeal.

And for the DSS or Police pls stop charging anyone for insulting Buhari pls Buhari is no God and can never be God Nigeria is not Iraq or Iran where no one can talk pls.

Every leader in the world has receive or receiving bashing one way or the other till today so who the hell is Buhari that is now a crime to speak against him

If people can speak against prophet Mohammed and heaven do not fall then pls who is Buhari that he is above being insulted or talked to

I repeat Nigeria is not Iran or Iraq.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Where Nigeria’s President Comes From, Isn't important ― Atiku / FG Increases The Freight Rate For Petroleum Products By 25% / Governor Ambode Meets With Civil Servants (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.