Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

“Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno (21797 Views)

Anambra Election: APC Poor Outing ''Self Inflicted,' - Uche Nwosu / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates / 'Atiku’s Supporters Should Show Nigerians The Jobs He Created' – Babatunde Ogala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Pavarottii(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:
Sowore melt with Nnamdi Kanu in UK several times and he made an alliance with him before coming down to Nigeria to carried out his revolution protest, but I don't know why Nigerians see no wrong in that.

Which Nation on Earth would allow that?

Nigerians are not asking the right questions

What did Sowore have to do with Nnamdi Kanu?
In any of the offence commuted by sowore as Nigeria said av u heard nnamdi kanus name?
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Boyooosa(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Daviddson:
Sowore never created Buhari and I'm sure Sowore doesn't have any regrets for supporting Buhari to win against Jonathan. That I know Buhari is currently not performing and being charismatic as he should be doesn't mean I now think Jonathan was better.

Why can't these people understand that in politics, media houses are free to subtly show their support for a particular candidate?
CNN supported Hillary while Fox News pitched their tent with Donald during their 2016 elections. Sahara Reporters that chose to turn their backs on Jonathan in 2015 were instrumental to his becoming Acting President in 2010. I'll assume you were not old enough to know how Sahara Reporters were hugely responsible for the protests and pressures that led to the NASS bringing out the so-called doctrine of necessity that elevates Jonathan to acting president for which one of GEJ' s aides was later reported to have gone to New York to give him appreciation cash which he reportedly rejected.

PS: This sentence has to be the longest sentence ever written in Nairaland grin

MODIFIED
If the self acclaimed longest statement on nairaland is true and accurate, then I feel a bit for him (sowore) and kind of added to the little respect I have for him but in the contrary, I suggest that sowore is always having issues in presenting his agitations, approach kind of and the processes he puts in place.
Consider this as the second longest.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Jimmyson: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sowore must be jailed for treasonable felony. He must not escape jail. If possible, he should be killed by hanging for misleading millions of Nigerians using his partisan sahara reporter online media platform. Why can't sahara reporter launch free sowore campaign all over the world. Sowore is an idiot and must be jailed or sentence to death by hanging.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Akolawole(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Daviddson:
Sowore never created Buhari and I'm sure Sowore doesn't have any regrets for supporting Buhari to win against Jonathan. That I know Buhari is currently not performing and being charismatic as he should be doesn't mean I now think Jonathan was better.

Why can't these people understand that in politics, media houses are free to subtly show their support for a particular candidate?
CNN supported Hillary while Fox News pitched their tent with Donald during their 2016 elections. Sahara Reporters that chose to turn their backs on Jonathan in 2015 were instrumental to his becoming Acting President in 2010. I'll assume you were not old enough to know how Sahara Reporters were hugely responsible for the protests and pressures that led to the NASS bringing out the so-called doctrine of necessity that elevates Jonathan to acting president for which one of GEJ' s aides was later reported to have gone to New York to give him appreciation cash which he reportedly rejected.

MODIFIED

True

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by lomprico(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunofgod:
Kick a man whilst he's down!

Reno...your day will come!

the modafucka set the stone that tripped him down.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by JonDon12: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
You Speak truth Reno. All those who did not support Jonathan are the cause of their own problems. Jonathan was not perfect but he was a viable democrat compared to a islamist uneducated coupist like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Nnukwueze: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chiemerie8:
Sowore cup don full

God don catch am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by engrchykae(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:
Sowore met with Nnamdi Kanu in UK several times and he made an alliance with him before coming down to Nigeria to carried out his revolution protest, but I don't know why Nigerians see no wrong in that.

Which Nation on Earth would allow that?

Nigerians are not asking the right questions

What did Sowore have to do with Nnamdi Kanu?
bia respect yourselves.
you always have a way of bringing igbo into every nonsense.
is it nnamdi kanu that sponsored sowore's election ?
SOWORE contested an election and lost.
then hoping that he would be compensated with a ministerial position but when the list of ministers came out and his name wasn't there,Sowore remembered revolution,not even protest.
he allowed frustration to get the better of him.
it shows that even the brain dead one is far better than hooligan sowore.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by engrchykae(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Stingman:
...because Johnathan appointed some Igbos in his government...because he gave Igbo the first chief of army since after the war...the Yorubas ganged up against him...they called him clueless and Otuoke fisherman. Today Buhari has done worse than Jonathan removing Adeosun replacing her with Amina a Fulani, threatening Osibanjo and querying Fowler of FIRS... Having northerners in all arms of government and strategic NPA, Customs, NNPC, Immigration, NCC, NITDA etc, etc...what did the Yorubas do, they were killing people in Lagos to return Buhari. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What make the Yorubas tick is there consensus against any progress for and by the Igbos.

I love KARMA
they hated Stella Odua because of the akanu ibiam international airport.
they can only hate igbo but can cut down our progress.
2023 will be payback time

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by engrchykae(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
dokyOloye:

Buhari can never be a better option to Jonathan,even in 1 billion lifetimes.
the sophisticated tribe wanted to play yar adua 2.0
Tinubu mischievously supported an old and ailing buhari as president with him tinubu as vice but the likes of el rufai kicked against it citing Moslem Moslem ticket as problem but in reality they understood tinubu 's antecedents bearing In mind what obasanjo did in 2007.
tinubu hoped buhari would die before his tenure will finish but the likes of Abba Kyari were laughing in fulani.
something happened on 27th January 2017 and a more healthier and vibrant buhari appeared unlike the previous version of buhari who talked for only for 5 minutes during the 2015 elections,this new version can comfortably run 5 terms.
this is Nigeria.
I pray to the gods to make me as capable as Abba Kyari.

2 Likes

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by engrchykae(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
dokyOloye:

Very apt.
My workplace is a typical Nigerian setting, all the tribes in Nigeria well represented.
But I don't know why Yorubas feel they're in a competition with Igbos.
Aboki can misbehave, misdo, loot,pillage, etc but Yoruba no send.But immediately Igbo man stands up just to speak, you see them having convulsions without even hearing what he has to say.
Anything concerning Igbos,them go dey very sensitized.
darkness is an enemy to light.
east and west are not supposed to be friends.

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Daviddson:

CNN supported Hillary while Fox News pitched their tent with Donald during their 2016 elections. Sahara Reporters that chose to turn their backs on Jonathan in 2015 were instrumental to his becoming Acting President in 2010. I'll assume you were not old enough to know how Sahara Reporters were hugely responsible for the protests and pressures that led to the NASS bringing out the so-called doctrine of necessity that elevated Jonathan to acting president for which one of GEJ' s aides was later reported to have gone to New York to give him appreciation cash which he reportedly rejected.

MODIFIED

Lies... Rumors, hearsay and normal trashy post from someone who knows nothing. For your info here is a link from Sahara's editor in 2011

http://saharareporters.com/2011/09/14/why-president-jonathan-can%E2%80%99t-be-trusted

You kids of now days learns from your parent who are also liars. They feed only on lies
Look at him mentioning CNN and the rest? So, Sahara reportage that was full of hatred and lies can be compare with such? Honestly, keep wallowing in your ignorance
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by webngnews: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Back2Daura(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bolustical:
You can't:

a) Call for a revolution just months after you lost woefully in an election

b) Meet with a leader of a proscribed organization, make it public and also promised to work in alliance with him

c) Declare DSS would cease to exist by "Tuesday"

d) Say- "Nigerians should BOND in unity and BUNDLE the government out"

e) Deface public property.

And not expect dire consequences, Sowore was ill-advised and he didn't use his sense.

Shut up my friend. What have you done to show your anger towards bad leadership.someone tried to lead a revolution and you are here typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno by Uchek(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Stop displaying your ignorance on social meia. CNN did not support Hilary. MSNBC is the network that sported Hilary

Daviddson:

CNN supported Hillary while Fox News pitched their tent with Donald during their 2016 elections. Sahara Reporters that chose to turn their backs on Jonathan in 2015 were instrumental to his becoming Acting President in 2010. I'll assume you were not old enough to know how Sahara Reporters were hugely responsible for the protests and pressures that led to the NASS bringing out the so-called doctrine of necessity that elevated Jonathan to acting president for which one of GEJ' s aides was later reported to have gone to New York to give him appreciation cash which he reportedly rejected.

MODIFIED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication / 2023: Where Nigeria’s President Comes From, Isn't important ― Atiku / FG Increases The Freight Rate For Petroleum Products By 25%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.