Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

There Is Hope For Nigeria, We Are Bound To Succeed---osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Hope For Nigeria, We Are Bound To Succeed---osinbajo (192 Views)

Lyrics Of Old National Anthem, 'Nigeria We Hail Thee' / Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules / Those Seeking Nigeria’s Break Up Will Not Succeed – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Hope For Nigeria, We Are Bound To Succeed---osinbajo by Oluwabash(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, has again stated the conviction that Nigeria has great hopes towards development and its development is key for Africa.

Prof Osinbajo said this while delivering the 8th Convocation Lecture of the Osun State University this morning in Oshogbo.

According to the Vice President "my message to you today is that there is hope. This country is bound to succeed. We will get there.

"Our founding fathers were all right even though they had not even then seen Nigeria’s true potential Nigeria. And  indeed as Nigeria goes so  does Africa."

The VP is speaking on topic: "Six Decades of Chequered Nationhood: Nigeria Still Holds Key to Africa's Development."
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria, We Are Bound To Succeed---osinbajo by dukeprince50: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
yes, I could not be alive but I know the root to Africa's development lies in the hands of Nigeria and personally I think, after the darkest hour comes the light.
A lot of people hate every good news about Nigeria but with the latest policy, the country will blossom I just wish d govt will think of the masses when the time comes and not steal the entire money like they did years ago
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria, We Are Bound To Succeed---osinbajo by Nukilia: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Rubbish! Get working for the people! Stop the campaign undecided
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria, We Are Bound To Succeed---osinbajo by orisa37: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
God's Light will shine soon on Nigeria according to His Word.

(1) (Reply)

State Of Lagos Roads / Nigeria:- A 59 Year Old Car Crash / Issues Before The New Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.