Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) (35355 Views)

Real Madrid And Gareth Bale: The Nigerian Conundrum / Is Bale The Most Successful ‘failure’ Ever? / Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Gareth Bale will never forget how much Real Madrid disrespected him.

Just look at his face when Varane gives him the club's badge. This is disrespect on another level

You seriously can't blame Gareth Bale, especially after what happened during the summer.

See Reactions And Watch The Video Below,

https://mobile.twitter.com/FutbolBible/status/1175000412392435718

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/see-gareth-bale-face-when-varane-gives.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Watch The Full Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by IamCeazer(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
FTC!!!!! He use him head Bail Himself... (Bale)
Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by money121(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Donkenny511(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2019
He's just there in body, his soul is somewhere else.

They have to be this love between you and your employer for you to love your job.

You can tell from Messi's undisputed reign in the world.

Everybody Loves him

Immediately Ronaldo sense a rift between him and Real Madrid president he leave straight away

#MessiTheGreat

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2019
What is disrespectful in giving him the badge? Please someone enlighten me. Thanks

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by presleYzzi(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2019
Was this an act of respect or disrespect on varane's part?

To me, it's a sign of respect, having read some articles on how Bale is being treated at madrid, and how some of his team mates have nicknamed him the golfer because he barely gets playing time, I think varane handing him the badge was a way of telling him "C'mon man you're still needed and still a part of this team'. I've never perceived varane as a disrespectful human.

I stand corrected!

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2019
The negativity surrounding dis guy in Madrid shirt is damm too much....

I just pray he pulls through anytime he’s been call upon to play....

5 Likes

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2019
He should take it like a man, is part of life"s experiences

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2019
Any sensible British player should never move anywhere close to Real Madrid.
It always ends in tragedy for them.

Ian Rush
Steve McManaman
David Beckham
Michael Owen
Gareth Bale

The story has always been the same. undecided
Hope Harry Kane advisers are watching keenly.

23 Likes

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by devigblegble: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2019
Ever since Ronaldo left , Real Madrid has never been the same again poor baby

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Tboysalau(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2019
tooooooooooh
Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by ntyce(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2019
Where was the disrespect?
Bale was on the front rowing and the badge ought to be held by those standing there.

7 Likes

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2019
Football is a business .. No point to attach loyalty to it

3 Likes

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by drlaykay(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2019
mulante:
What is disrespectful in giving him the badge? Please someone enlighten me. Thanks
I clicked in to know too... Let's await analysts

4 Likes

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2019
if they can do it to CR7 how much more G. Bale
if you care to know Florentino Perez hand is involved for Ronaldo not claiming the 6th Balloon D'or
once you're serving Real Madrid wella that will sing your praises aloud but otherwise OYO
batch with your keyboard

Awon ti Pepe Ramos
oya

1 Like

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Kallum9: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2019
I miss Ronaldo
Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Madrid no get keeper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by cenaman(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Ayam no understanding!
Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2019
RichDad1:
Any sensible British player should never move anywhere close to Real Madrid.
It always ends in tragedy for them.

Ian Rush
Steve McManaman
David Beckham
Michael Owen
Gareth Bale

This story has always been the same. undecided
Hope Harry Kane advisers are watching keenly.

I think Beckham was a success

12 Likes

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by ElRapido: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by delivryboy: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
He should take it like a man, is part of life"s experiences

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Why must MEN always take humiliation and abuses like "men" and move on?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by mascotblaze(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2019
mulante:
You are not alone o. People with stupid assertions

2 Likes

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by mascotblaze(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2019
ntyce:
Where was the disrespect?
Bale was on the front rowing and the badge ought to be held by those standing there.
He was even in the middle.... Perfect place for the badge but trust people with different narratives. Awon blogger blogger

6 Likes

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Lordjb: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Between Bale and the dumb club, who is looking disrespectable now??!...

Same way Coutinho is laughing at the so called Kings of Spanish football right now.

5 Likes

Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by arantess: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2019
cenaman:
Ayam no understanding!
jump am pass if u no understand
Re: Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

I think Beckham was a success
To Madrid; Yes!
But not entirely to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2022: Nigeria Vs Tunisia In Pictures / Bomb Scare: Messi's Private Jet Grounded In Argentina / FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.