Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket (35292 Views)

Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania / Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / De Bruyne Suffers Fractured Nose & Eye Socket After Clashing Heads With Rudiger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Napoli Striker, Victor Osimhen will undergo surgery after the Nigerian was involved in an accidental clash of heads with Internazionale defender, Milan Skriniar as they both went for the ball in yesterday's top-tier Serie A clash at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium in Milan.

Osimhen, who apparently came off worse was looking dazed with swollen eyes and was rushed to the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan for tests, after he was diagnosed with head trauma as reigning Champions, Inter Milan did inflict the first defeat of the season on league leaders, Napoli CF.

� Medical tests on Victor Osimhen after Napoli’s clash with Inter showed that the player has sustained a fractured eye socket and cheekbone.

The forward will undergo surgery in the next few days and will remain under observation in hospital in Milan overnight

Official SSC Napoli

Inter Milan wishes him speedy recovery:-

Speedy recovery and see you out on the pitch again soon! �
#FCIM

Internazionale CF

9 Likes

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Lawlab251: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Dayum! Quick recovery champ. We need you fit on this campaign o. 0912 772 4742 Whatsapp or call me for SCUML Cert, trademark registration, CAC registrations (Plc, Ltd, LLP, LP, NGO), Copyright registration etc.
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2021
He is reportedly going to be out for one month, and might have played his last game for Napoli until February as the Nations Cup comes up in January.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by paulolee(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2021
wish him quick recovery, he was having the best season since he came to Naples n hin village people no wan gree for e matter but GOD pass dem..
I jus hope Napoli adapt for two months without him, i know he return back better n stronger...

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by paulolee(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2021
fergie0o1:
He is reportedly going to be out for one month, and might have played his last game for Napoli until February as the Nations Cup comes up in January.
as long as he is fit n ready for d nationa cup..
he really needs dt rest, so he can be fresh for AFCON and I see Nigeria winning it
oga fergie...ur united really try as DM cut my ticket last weekend, jus know say I de vex for u badly...Mumu club..

11 Likes

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by chatinent: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Speedy recovery, son.
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Asgard73: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Sorry .. quick recovery and grace
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Gbest90(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2021
The Italian FA needs to investigate this Skrinier of a guy. undecided

So na head e take do persin pikin this kind thing. Imagine Oshimen looking like someone that just came out from an MMA bout. angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by CoolestPed22: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Gbest90:

So na head e take do persin pikin this kind thing. Imagine Oshimen looking like someone that just came out from an MMA bout. angry

Victor will be back. Italian league for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Get well soon my main Gee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by ZendayaColeman(f): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Serie A niwon pe bi.

Bring back the 00s when Serie A na war.

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Gbest90:

This is why Italia league is referred to as the toughest league in the world.
Ask Who is Gatusso and ask how many legs he broke while playing.
Awon eyan Mr 10/10.

Who remember the Super Eagles player called Mr 10/10 and why he was given that nickname?
And this question is not for indomie kids please.

Get well soon Osimhen.

zionstaar75:
Bright omokaro 10/10 .westerhof called him an animal���
Correct man.
You got it perfectly.
Agbalagbi himself.
Awon eyan Naptu2 and Robosky grin

Kirkman:

Hmm! Gattuso of AC Milan. That guy na fortress, den nor born you well to by-pass am or dribble past him. He go just use that him big body pack person go one side.
U sabi am wella

do4luv14:

he was given the task of taking out an opponent, after we were reduced to 10men,

and boom oga Bright did just that
Gbam! Gbam!!
End of story

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by ZendayaColeman(f): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Get well soon

Mynd, seun , Dominique.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Olopode: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
I hope he gets well soon
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by snoopz: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Damn the players need more protection
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Ologundudu2020: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Get welldoin
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Lamasta(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
We are wishing our star boy speedy recovery as fast as possible

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by JavaScript90: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
his village people in Edo state has finally won. wishing him speedy recovery. he is actually one of Africa's finest at the moment
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

1 Like

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Pppere: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by omoadeleye(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
All these footballers self, small thing for field you go dey hear surgery
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Olam09(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Eyaa
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Boogyman557: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by logonon5: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
sad get well fast Osihmen
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by verybadmouth(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Village people ooo
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by streetsoldier1(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
village people

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Phiniter(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2021
vgut
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Agricmoney(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2021
football and crazy injuries

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by kennykruzmason: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2021
They almost destroyed his career and the ref didn't give red card but if na white social media no go allow us rest.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket by Dave2011: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

This is why Italia league is referred to as the toughest league in the world.
Ask Who is Gatusso and ask how many legs he broke while playing.
Awon eyan Mr 10/10.

Who remember the Super Eagles player called Mr 10/10 and why he was given that nickname?
And this question is not for indomie kids please.

Get well soon Osimhen.

Bright Omokaro, very rugged!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo / It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss / Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.