Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB (6665 Views)

House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by chika4real: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2010
l
1stCitizen:

Do you forgive people you are not 100% sure of their culpability in a crime. I am not absolving IBB but what if!, what if!!

Link please.Not just enough to quote somebody and by the way when and where did he support him.All these Pro-IBB boys.I no blame una
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by icare1: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2010
chika4real and bluetooth

i guess a man who insults another has understanding- the bible refers to such as scoffers.

hmmmm let me tell u Tunde Bakare is only preparing to have the blood of Ibb on his hands.God sees a conspirator for whatever reason as a murder.

Only God can judge ibb for blood shed why, he made  the soul of those he killed no man can. that explains why David could not kill Saul AND why Joab was punished for killind Abner.

i sound like a preacher , yes to tell u i have understanding than u, becos the issue on this thread is about a pastors 2m rally.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by chika4real: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2010
i care:

chika4real and bluetooth

i guess a man who insults another has understanding- the bible refers to such as scoffers.

hmmmm let me tell u Tunde Bakare is only preparing to have the blood of Ibb on his hands.God sees a conspirator for whatever reason as a murder.

Only God can judge ibb for blood shed why, he made  the soul of those he killed no man can. that explains why David could not kill Saul AND why Joab was punished for killind Abner.

i sound like a preacher , yes to tell u i have understanding than u, becos the issue on this thread is about a pastors 2m rally.

Who needs whose blood.What do we want to do with IBBs blood.I also wonder where you are getting your 'revelations' from.Thats where we Christians mix things up.if we are waiting for when tyranny will end supernaturally,we are waisting our time.God will only give you ideas on how to end it and not send angels.I want you to bet it.If we all sit down and do noting,IBB will win the PDP primaries and become our President and his little finger will be thicker than our fathers waist in this nation,then we ll be back to square one,then we blame God.
Also,please furnish us with scriptural references backing up those your 'conspirator,murder' theory.My friend,leave this thread if you dont have something constructive.And you dont sound like a preacher anything.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2010
i care:

chika4real and bluetooth

Story.why not discuss this issue without attaching God if you want to play God with your blind justice analysis ?
there is no place in religion,natural law or artificial law that say you should commit crimes and come back to ask for frogiveness.
Law is made to regulate the society and IBB has breached the law of Nigeria ,therefore must pay for it !
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by petaz: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2010
Hey Folks, Pastor Bakare has the fundamental right to take a stand against the self acclaimed evil genius. Don't you think so?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by ndigbo: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2010
I have had a bad morning today, courtesy comments like 'pastor Bakare should sit in his church and mind his business' angry
So Martin Luther King jnr, should have folded his hands s and watch whites deal with blacks? Sometimes i wonder from what of the earth people post from? Someone again said it shouldn't have come from the clergy since he is a christain. If i may asked where are the muslim clergies? Okay, they are sitting in the comfort of thier mosques and minding their businesses. angry Did the pastor stand against UYMA when he contested in 2007 or is he standing against Nuhu Ribadu under the broom of ACN? I seem not to undarstand why people won't look at issues objectively, instead they will take issues through religion and tribes. But enough is enough, Nigerians are smarter now and can read between lines. We stand for justice, Go Pastor Bakare i am solidly behind you!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by SPIFF(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2010
I hate to imagine when a single fellow believed he is overboard, superior & wise above the entire 140million Nigerians. that's the case with IBB. No matter your class,ethnicity,religion or belief,yu have liberty to speak-up & stand for your right. same goes for Pastor Tunde Bakare.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by funcy: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2010
hi, the God almighty that am serving will not alllow any leader that will not allow peace to reign in this country again to enter the throne of leadership In Jesus Name.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2010
I'm with PASTOR BAKARE on this
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Kaymus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2010
Pastor turn politician,fighting for his pocket to buy his private jet like other pastors Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i hope your church is up to 12 million people for only them can follow you to the match.

you must be a complete ignoramus. Are you happy with the situation of this country? you must be one of the enemies of this country and God will destroy all of you! How can you talk this way. After he has missused power and being left to go scut free still has the got to take us for a fool. You can be taken to be one of those fools, but i refuse to be a fool like you. Bakare ride on!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2010
@Kaymus - well this is the only real pastor that we have. Do you actually think he is fighting for his pocket? He agree he is not to be praised but rather joined in this fight from these cabals.

This man called IBB is one of the five million PDP genes who think over 150 million Nigerians are fools and can be taken for granted.

If PDP wins the next election, then we are what they think we are "FOOLS".

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by opabukun(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pot calling kettle black grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by contribute: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
I dont have any personal issues against IBB but we are talking about a country where a man ruled and a freedom fighter (Dele Giwa) was killed in his time and this man said that, he would not want to be asked anything that has to do with Dele Giwa's death again. He was invited to appear on the reconciliation panel but never did. $12bn Oil wind fall issues are there on him to clear himself. IBB cannot be held accountable for things during his tenure. We have not heard anything from him that tells us he has a plan for the nation because he once said it when much younger that Nigeria had defiled all solutions. So where did he study to get solutions to our multifaceted problems after all these years of leaving the Governance. We also read it when he said he was not coming back again that he would have been 70 at the time Yara' Adua would be leaving, so why the sudden change of mind. It means he cannot be trusted.  Leadership is about good qualities, attitude, fair play and succession plans, IBB anticidents do not qualify him for coming back. Pastor Tunde Bakare was against OBJ, a christian. And I don't think he's  saying anything negative about Ribadu and some other moslems with good public records. Gowan's rule in my opinion was much better than that of IBB and he also tried coming back but failed. So why the 'do or die' of IBB.  We are talking about the peace of Nigeria. The Bible is clear about this but Christians don't read it. Most Kings were ordained and removed by prophets in accordance with God's commands. The religious leaders are the ones misleading most of us. They keep on enjoying the milk from tithes, offerings and first fruits, giving red carpet welcome to these looters of our treasuries while the congregation or worshipers wallow in abject poverty. They are meant to stand for the masses they preach to.  Pastor Bakare, continue!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by reindeer: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
If only all the other ''big,rich,popular and very influential'' religious leaders(both christian and muslim) will stand up and be true to their conscience like Tunde bakare does then Nigeria isn't far from redemption.Nigeria is(sadly) a very religious country and religious leaders being at the forefront of social change will definitely have a great impact.
Rather many of those guys will just accept huge sums from scums and political jobbers just so they can be termed Nice.
Ride on jare, Bakare, Na your church i for begin come if i dey nija.
grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
@ opabukun ^^^ let us make it a case of choosing the less devil between IBB and Pastor Bakare, who will you choose to lead Nigeria?

Pls this is no religious matter because our future success has nothing to do with religion, i see it as a case of GOOD or BAD and not Christian or Muslim.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by tyson55(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
Pastore T.Bakare has all the right in this world to voice his opinion concerning any isseus, irrespective of his occupation. What the heck is wrong with people questioning his utterances  
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by TUNFOL: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2010
In a serious country. IBB is suppose to be in jail now. he is not suppose to be walking the street let alone contesting an election. It is shameful!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by holydante(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
funny when folks make some startling contributions (freedom of speech indeed)

*a Christian social crusader exercising his right of speech is now considered a taboo and propaganda against Islam because IBB is one? what will you term Mallam Adamu Ciroma's diatribe against GEJ, a sacrilage?

*lives were wasted, dreams crushed and the nation sent on a wrong direction during IBB's mismanagement of the affairs of  country; in much saner climes, he would have been in exile, rotting in jail, and his wicked stolen wealth used to float charity organisations to reach out to the nation for forgiveness rather than trying to perpetuate the crazy northern oligarch ruling syndrome.

*The Pastor is at liberty to carry on this laudable crusade, lest not forget that he started the moves that led to the sitting duck national legislators and incompetent federal cabinet executives to resolve the missing Yardua vacuum when the country could not account for the whereabouts of its president.

*Until we rise above certain archaic sentiments and reason like 21st century beings, this country will continue to totter as a baby even in old age.

*let the crusade begin,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by JUO(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
supported
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by alldone(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
pls IBB must not contest we dont need him and his likes.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2010
Let truth be told!

Without the resisting voices of the likes of Pastor T. Bakare, the likes of IBB would have sold this Nation and by now there is a possibility that we might be paying for the air we breath.

If IBB is truelly sorry for what he did then,
1. he won't be insulting us by attempting to go back to Aso Rock.
2. he would have returned all the funds he looted.

Enough of this abuse of our rights as people to choose our leaders. Majority of Nigerians are tired of IBB and his likes. I am teaching my children to beware of IBB and his poison. IBB is bad news, and if the guy (perhaps due to old age) cannot get that simple fact into his old skull, then I have no pities for him.

"He that the gods wishes to kill, they first make mad".
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by beknown(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2010
I am very disappointed that after all the facts, some Nigerians still consider IBB to be a reliable leader.

Rejecting IBB in the election is not tribalism - Nigerians growup.

Pastor Tunde Bakare is not a religious fanatic. He is a citizen of Nigeria who believes Nigerians must be free from slavery. That shows love for everyone - muslims, christians and pagans.

Based on the facts we all know, IBB is bad news.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by HamidO1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2010
IBB will never get there by the special grace of God and the support of Nigerians in the fight against the hypocrite named IBB. We need to support people like Pastor Tunde Bakare to put an end to this greedy animal called IBB. IBB WILL FAIL
Its not about religion or tribe, its about a better life for us as citizens of this country.
CARRY GO PASTOR, WE DEY UR BACK
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by HamidO1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
TUNFOL:

In a serious country. IBB is suppose to be in jail now. he is not suppose to be walking the street let alone contesting an election. It is shameful!

Thats taking it likely. People like IBB end up been sentenced to death by hanging. He's caused so much pains for Nigerians
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by andyprez(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2010
Sometimes some people here disgusts me with their comments. There's freedom of expression, yes but that doesn't mean you should go about expressing your ignorance or stupidity.
Why should some people say he should face his church. Does it mean that he has no right to wish his people well due to the fact that he's a pastor? Or that if one is spiritually stable then he should be socially, politically, economically or otherwise instable?
You guys should quickly go get yourselves a brain and discard that bowl of spargetti in that thick skull of yours.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by andyprez(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
Sometimes some people here disgusts me with their comments. There's freedom of expression, yes but that doesn't mean you should go about expressing your ignorance or stupidity.
Why should some people say he should face his church. Does it mean that he has no right to wish his people well due to the fact that he's a pastor? Or that if one is spiritually stable then he should be socially, politically, economically or otherwise instable?
You guys should quickly go get yourselves a brain and discard that bowl of spargetti in that thick skull of yours.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by bros1234(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
I have joined 50 million man cry against IBB on facebook.

http:///dkOP4W

Join the group and say something
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by nnalue: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
weldone pastor,we will not let him cool cool cool cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by vislabraye(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
I support Tunde Bakare. Since some people are too timid to stand up for what is right, they rather critcize people who is fighting on their behalf
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by obyann(f): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
funcy:

hi, the God almighty that am serving will not alllow any leader that will not allow peace to reign in this country again to enter the throne of leadership In Jesus Name.

Amen. cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by chosen04(f): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
So why didnt BAKARE mobilise 12m against his kinsman, OBJ when the dude was supervising the killing of innocent, harmless Nigerian citizens in ODI village? . . . . . . . . . . . . .Is it cos those people are not from his----------------?

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Vows To Mobilise 12m Nigerians To Campaign Against IBB by anonimi: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
The Babangida years

By Tolu Ogunlesi
April 17, 2010 10:36PM   

In his first New Year Days speech as military president, months after deposing the Buhari-Idiagbon government in a bloodless coup enthusiastically welcomed by Nigerians, Ibrahim Babangida declared: I wish to reaffirm that this administration does not intend to stay in power a day longer than is required to lay the necessary institutional framework to bring about a better and more stable Nigeria. Babangidas bonhomie (its trademark an endearing gap-toothed smile) - in stark contrast to the stern, unsmiling façade of Muhammadu Buhari, his predecessor - made it easy for him to be believed.
The distinction between the two regimes in fact ran much deeper than personality quirks. Babangida, in action, proved to be the complete antithesis of his predecessor. He threw open prison doors, setting free hundreds of 3rd republic politicians convicted and jailed by Buhari. He repealed the obnoxious Decree No. 4 of 1984 with which the Buhari regime had shackled the media. He promised to run an open administration that is responsive to the yearnings and aspirations of all the people - a departure from the high-handedness of the Buhari/Idiagbon era.
One of his first actions as military president was to allow Nigerians to decide, through public debates, whether to accept the $2.5 billion International Monetary Fund (IMF) loan the Buhari government had been negotiating for.
After the terror of the Buhari years, Nigerians appeared to have found a statesman in military uniform.

Tough times that lasted

By 1985, Nigerias foreign debt had ballooned to $18 billion, up from $3.4 billion in 1980 (it would rise beyond $30 billion by the end of the 80s), and external reserves had dwindled to less than $2 billion. Oil prices had been in freefall for 3 years running, and in January 1986 they finally fell to less than $20 per barrel, a record low since the start of the decade.
To his credit Babangida made all the right noises about revamping the economy. In his Independence Day 1985 speech, barely two months old in office, he declared a state of economic emergency for the next 15 months. That speech went on to lay down a comprehensive plan for economic reconstruction.
This plan included a moratorium on new foreign debt, promotion of agriculture and industrial development, restriction of importation to essential commodities, financial sector reform and privatisation.

Populist leanings

IBB was a master of the populist move - ambitious government programs targeted at tackling poverty, and empowering rural dwellers. His government churned out program after program, in a bid to actualize his promises to run an inclusive, people-facing government. In 1986, Babangida launched the Mass Mobilization for Self Reliance, Social Justice, and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
In 1987, the Directorate of Food and Rural Infrastructure (DFFRI) was launched to promote agriculture and transform Nigerias rural landscape by providing modern infrastructure. Other Babangida creations include the National Directorate of Employment (NDE), National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND), Peoples Bank of Nigeria (PBN), National Board for Community Banks (NBCB), Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), Nigeria Export-Import Bank (NEXIM), National Planning Commission (NPC), and the Urban Development Bank.
No other Nigerian government presided over such substantial expansion of government bureaucracy as the Babangida administration. In time, the fiscal prudence that Babangida espoused vanished: billions of naira were sunk into an endless transition programme, and in the early 90s, 12 billion dollars worth of windfall crude oil revenue (courtesy of the rise in the oil prices due to the Gulf War) could not be accounted for.
Mr. Babangida also came to perfect the art of dispensing patronage through political appointments (mostly targeted at leading members of the opposition) and a far-from-transparent allocation of lucrative oil blocks.

A man whose words mean nothing

Mr. Babangidas contradictions eventually overwhelmed his reputation so that when, in May 1993, the activist and lawyer Gani Fawehinmi described him as a man whose words mean nothing to him, evidence of this littered his eight years in power.
Only months after vowing to run a government by consultation with the people, Mr. Babangida in 1986 surreptitiously - and unilaterally - took Nigeria, an avowed secular state, into full membership of the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC), a body which describes itself as the collective voice of the Muslim world.
Mr. Babangida lamented the large role played by the public sector in economic activity with hardly any concrete results to justify such a role.Ironically, over the course of the next five years, he would go ahead to supervise an unprecedented expansion of government. And despite his deference to the wish of Nigerians to reject the IMF loan, Mr. Babangida went ahead to implement some of the Funds most drastic requirements - a devaluation of the naira, and removal of subsidies, chief of which were the petroleum subsidies.
Mr. Babangida promised Nigerians that the belt-tightening was sorely needed: the painful injection that would usher in vibrant economic health; the mandatory dark lining before a cloud of prosperity. Those reforms, which he christened Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP), came into effect in 1986, with a far-from-pleasant impact on Nigerians. Purchasing powers dwindled, inflation rose, and the obliteration of the middle class began. In 1989, SAP riots rocked the country, as Nigerians had finally had enough of economic reforms which silver lining they waited in vain for.

Greatest failings

Mr. Babangidas greatest failings were however in two key areas: his human rights record, and his political transition programme. In December 1985, a group of soldiers, which included his close friend, Mamman Vatsa, were arrested on allegations of plotting to topple the 4-month old Babangida government. After Vatsa was convicted and sentenced to death, Mr. Babangida assured a delegation of distinguished writers (Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe and J.P. Clark), which had come pleading for mercy, that he was determined to do everything in my power to save (Vatsa).
Hours later, Vatsa and the other alleged plotters were executed.
As opposition to Mr. Babangidas rule grew, so did his intolerance for dissent, so that he routinely shut down or proscribed media houses; and harassed journalists, civil society and labour groups using the instruments of state (the State Security Service, Directorate of Military Intelligence and the Police).
In 1986, five students of the Ahmadu Bello University were murdered when mobile policemen invaded the campus to quell anti-IMF protests. He also promulgated a series of draconian decrees targeted at quelling all opposition, and on occasion did not hesitate to deport foreign critics (University lecturer Patrick Wilmot and journalist William Keeling).
In October 1986, frontline journalist Dele Giwa was murdered by a letter bomb in Lagos. Preliminary police investigations stated that senior officers of Mr. Babangidas intelligence services, who had hounded Giwa in his final days, had questions to answer regarding Giwas death. The mystery of the Giwa assassination remains unsolved till date.

An interminable journey

A maddeningly convoluted transition programme, whose terminal date soon became a mirage - first 1990, then 1992, and then 1993 - is one of the most significant things Babangida will be remembered for.
Early on in his administration, Mr. Babangida inaugurated a Political Bureau to kick off, as it were, the national debate on a viable future political ethos and structure for our dear country.
The political bureau was soon followed by a Constituent Assembly, which in 1989 fashioned a new constitution for the country.
Also, in 1989, he created, by presidential fiat, two political parties, the Social Democratic Party and the National Republican Convention. Then in 1991, he released a controversial list of prominent politicians whom he said were banned from participating in the transition programme.
In October 1992, he cancelled the results of the parties presidential primaries, causing new primaries to be held in March 1993. And then in June 1993 he annulled the results of the presidential elections, presumed to have been won by billionaire businessman MKO Abiola.

This was the final straw
By this time, Nigerians had finally had enough of his shenanigans, and violent protests forced him to step aside on August 27, 1993,My colleagues and I are determined to change the course of history, Mr. Babangida told Nigerians in his maiden speech as Head of State, on August 27, 1985.
By the time he reluctantly relinquished power exactly eight years later, he had achieved that goal, far more successfully than he, or anyone else, could ever have imagined.

Source: Next
====================

The Holy Book says "my people perish for lack of knowledge".
Will you allow 150m of us (Nigerians) perish or will you ALSO forward this article on the (mis) deeds of our self-proclaimed "evil genius" to all Nigerians that you know
Will you help confirm "maradona" IBB's claim (in Germany in the 90s during one of his radiculopathy treatment trips) that we, his fellow citizens are "docile" (MUGUs) by not sharing this mail
Find a way to get involved at all levels- local, state and federal- this election period for a better Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence Act 2011 As Amended / A Rising Colossus: Nigeria Leads African Technology/Commerce Race / 10,000MW Not Realisable By December - Nebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.