Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (39228 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by universe26(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
i'm happy u don get sense, but it's late sha and their are many things u need 2 learn about politics oh.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by toplinetrtrend: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
obailala:
These Jonathanians go die ontop GEJ matter... To little minded scumbags like Reno, anybody who criticised their god is a sworn enemy deserving of death.... and one begins to wonder whether this so called Jonathan was a saint who deserved no criticism.

You too see people as your sworn enemies when they criticise buhari. Doesn't that make you a scumbag too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by universe26(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
lordkay10:
Lol....this Reno guy and his pettiness is second to none. So everybody should have supported his master 100% because he was so outstanding and his administration was devoid of any blemish. This man breathes hate
Those who voted voted against GEJ in 2015 had every reason to do so, those who wanted him to continue were not putting the country's interest but personal/sectional interest. GEJ is gone, he should suck it up grin

Now u are enjoying the fruit of ur laboure. next levek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by universe26(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
But wait o. What if they want to make sowore the nxt president? And all of this is just a stag to make sowore relevant? It could be otherwise too. Lol, trust politician at ur peril
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by universe26(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
But wait o. What if they want to make sowore the nxt president? And all of this is just a stag to make sowore relevant? It could be otherwise too. Lol, trust politician at ur peril
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Evercurious(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Was GEJ a good president?

The answer for me is NO, simple.

And was he better than the one you have now..ABSOLUTELY YES

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by obailala(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

You too see people as your sworn enemies when they criticise buhari. Doesn't that make you a scumbag too?
I have nothing against anybody criticising anybody... this has to be the most erroneous accusation I've ever had. As long as Nigeria still remains an unglorified shithole (despite our potentials), every leader deserves to be harshly criticised until we get it right. That's why I always lose it on people who think GEJ shouldn't have been criticised (despite his glaring f*ckups). The other day this same so called Pastor Reno was calling Oby Ezekwesili all sorts of silly names all because she dared to lead BBOG ; what kind of pettiness is that?
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by qtx(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
philpwresh:
Nigeria is not a country worth fighting for...
A lot of people voted and campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 Elections, including me.

Just because we campaigned for Buhari in 2015 does not mean we deserve to be treated like we are the cause of every bad things happening in this country.

Unlike the Zombies who are in denial and refuse to receive sense, who sees Buhari's only achievement as "integrity ".

The only way this country can become great is when we all accept the fact that we are Nigerians and not Yorubas or Igbos or Hausas, when we see ourselves as brothers and sisters, that's only when we can bound and revolt against all these oppressors who we call politicians.

I can still remember how I campaigned for free in 2015, shouting SAY BABA. It didn't take me up to one year to realize that Buhari is the greatest Scam that has ever happened to Nigeria.

No one should blame anyone who campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 elections, we were ignorant and deceived, we trusted the devil � we didn't know over the devil ( Goodluck ) we knew..

Shalom

See that bolded part of your comment? Especially the statement we can bound and revolt against all these oppressors who we call politicians. . That time will never come bc our leaders have succeeded in dividing us along tribal, religious, ethic and political lines. And that is the problem of nigeria. They understand the day we begin to speak with one voice, corruption, abuse of office, all sorts of leadership illegalities will die natural death and Nigeria will begin to move forward. You may write this down and quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by rengsho: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
The way you lay your bed do shall you lie on it. Enjoy your Bihari.

philpwresh:
Nigeria is not a country worth fighting for...
A lot of people voted and campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 Elections, including me.

Just because we campaigned for Buhari in 2015 does not mean we deserve to be treated like we are the cause of every bad things happening in this country.

Unlike the Zombies who are in denial and refuse to receive sense, who sees Buhari's only achievement as "integrity ".

The only way this country can become great is when we all accept the fact that we are Nigerians and not Yorubas or Igbos or Hausas, when we see ourselves as brothers and sisters, that's only when we can bound and revolt against all these oppressors who we call politicians.

I can still remember how I campaigned for free in 2015, shouting SAY BABA. It didn't take me up to one year to realize that Buhari is the greatest Scam that has ever happened to Nigeria.

No one should blame anyone who campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 elections, we were ignorant and deceived, we trusted the devil � we didn't know over the devil ( Goodluck ) we knew..

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by santuspearl: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:
Why is this hypocrite call Reno not blasting Atiku for supporting Buhari in 2015 but rather campaigned for him to become the president of Nigeria?

Reno can only deceive his gullible followers

Correct Yourself, Atiku actually contested against Buhari.. After he lost in the primaries, he had no choice but to support his party's candidate, moreover, is not as if he followed Buhari on the campaign trail... this is how we reason in this country and vote for the wrong leaders...

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Yusman316(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Any body claiming Sahara Reporters deceived them, should know they are telling people that they are dumb. How can a grown @ss man come on a social media platform and be claiming they were deceived. U guys deceived ur selves and no one else did

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by heendrix(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mr jayfolarin fighting for sowore....i doubt he's read this news
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Paulo3ree(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Eraserubbish:
I dey hail
Eraser!!!!
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Eraserubbish(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Eraser!!!!
I dey erase nonsense and buhari
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by lereinter(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmmm

Sowore should first reveal all what happened in 2015, the amount received and lot's more

Then he should apologize
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2019
heendrix:
Mr jayfolarin fighting for sowore....i doubt he's read this news

I don't take noise makers like reno omokri serious. He obviously has a bone to pick with sowore because of his boss. I campaigned RIGOROUSLY for pmb in 2015. He was then the only alternative to the absolutely retarded dunce, GEJ and his gang of thieves. He (buhari) however turned out to be stuff of nightmares and I regret ever being a part of those that helped got him elected.

Sowore never claimed to be for pdp or APC. Right from the days of abacha, he has always stood for what he believes is right.

Where was reno omokri during babangida, where was he during abacha? He is a nobody that just prowls on the emotional immaturity of his herds and tells them what he knows they wanna hear. He parades himself as a pastor. Does that not tell you all you need to know about that con artist?
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Paulo3ree(m): 1:16am On Sep 22, 2019
Eraserubbish:
I dey erase nonsense and buhari

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by InvertedHammer: 5:44am On Sep 22, 2019
/
Good market dey sell itself.

If GEJ performed well, no amount of propaganda would have worked against him. At a point, it seemed that nobody was in-charge. Do people regret voting in Buhari? Yes! But should GEJ have continued? No way!

The two candidates should never had been the options.
/
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Techsunny: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2019
Confuse Yoruba tribe
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Techsunny: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Techsunny post=82451378]Confuse Yoruba tribe[/quote when this tribe ever learn? ?.
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Techsunny: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Techsunny post=82451419][/quote]When this tribe ever learn
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Nnukwueze: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Okay, he supported the clueless president, its bad I know but I don't support throwing him behind bars when criminal politicians in the country are walking free angry

For any thing a person does there are consequences. Divine justice is real.
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Evercurious:

And was he better than the one you have now..ABSOLUTELY YES
GEJ isn't better than Buhari in anyway
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by chiblaze07(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2019
Reno my man has spoken. Sorry Sowore, you will soon come out or your case will be forgotten when they announce BBN winner. grin grin

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, FOR SNAIL FARMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN SNAIL FARMING.

Filed under the category SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

odinceblog:
Reno Omokri Blames Sowore for for campaigning for Buhari in 2015, says without Sowore, Buhari won’t be president.

READ HIS TWEETS:

If you say Omoyele Sowore is a liar, I will agree. He tells deliberate lies to destroy the reputation of those he‘s against, using his Sahara Reporters website. He did it to me personally and my boss. But neither Jonathan, nor I ever contemplated his arrest.

I sympathise with Sowore, but I cant help but feel that his travails are self inflicted. I know his nature. He will come out of jail, read this, and use saharareporters to savage my reputation. But even at that, he created the Buhari Frankenstein monster

What is happening between Sowore and General Buhari is just a bromance gone sour. Sowore is not some innocent activist that General Buhari is persecuting. He was an ally of l Buhari, who sold him to Nigeria. We must not rewrite history or will repeat it

Using saharareporters, Sowore dishonestly DEMARKETED then President Jonathan as a “DRUNKARD”, a “SLOW POKE”, “CLUELESS” and MARKETED Buhari as an “INCORRUPTIBLE”, a man who would “CRUSH” Jonathan, and was “BETTER” than Jonathan and “GOOD” for Nigeria

In 2014, when Jonathan said “I am the most INSULTED president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed”, he was referring to Sowore and saharareporters. Nigerians mistook his TOLERANCE for WEAKNESS

Also Read: Omoyele Sowore Loses In Court

Today, General Buhari is trying Sowore, his former partner in propaganda, for insulting him. If insulting a President is a crime, both Buhari & Sowore are guilty due to what they did to ex President Jonathan. But it is NOT a crime. Sowore should be freed!

Sowore is not the victim here. The victim, who refused to be a victim, is former President Jonathan, who Sowore accused of thievery, yet all his children schooled in Nigeria while he was President. 5 years after leaving office, no one has found GEJ wanting

It is possible that people around Jonathan made money, just as people around General Buhari are making money. But, Jonathan was NOT the THIEF, DRUNKARD or WEAKLING Sowore painted him to be. He is God fearing. To fear God is weakness to men like Sowore

Then President Jonathan is MEEK. MEEKNESS is not WEAKNESS. MEEKNESS means you have POWER, but you RESTRAIN yourself from ABUSING it because you want to BUILD, not DESTROY. Moses was MEEK. Nigerians dont deserve a MEEK leader. We deserve a General Buhari!

On 4 occasions, Sowore visited Nigeria while Jonathan was President. We knew his whereabouts. He met then CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi, and was in contact with Buhari and Elrufai. But Jonathan NEVER ARRESTED him because he believed in PRESS FREEDOM

Sowore marketed Jonathan as corrupt and weak. GEJ would never make a man indicted by the army for theft, as reported by PremiumTimesng, a minister. GEJ deported South Africans in retaliation when SA deported Nigerians. It is Buhari who is WEAK & CORRUPT.

The problem with the average Nigerian, is that we CRY over CONSEQUENCES, and LAUGH over ACTIONS, not realising that CONSEQUENCE follows ACTIONS as DAY follows NIGHT. Sowore and Saharareporters are the ACTION. Buhari is the CONSEQUENCE. We are the AUDIENCE!

I look at those shedding tears for Sowore and I remember when Jonathan’s son was crying after his classmates laughed at him because they read on saharareporters that his father is a drunkard. Even children believed what they read on saharareporters!

Without Sowore, General Buhari wont be President. It‘s an indisputable FACT. He and Saharareporters poisoned the mind of Nigerians against then President Jonathan. As Christ said “offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!”-Luke 17:1

It is a different matter if Sowore and saharareporters used the TRUTH to turn Nigerians against then President Jonathan, but they used LIES. Deliberate and malignant LIES. You cannot DESTROY another man and expect Providence to BUILD you up! ko le work!

What Gen Buhari has done to Sowore is a common Northern tactic. I lived in the North. I know. Abacha used it on Abiola. He used Abiola to destroy Shonekan. After Abiola destroyed Shonekan’s government, he was of no use to Abacha, so Abacha threw him in jail

General Buhari and Elrufai know what they used Sowore to achieve in destroying Jonathan. They are not fools. These guys are more political sophisticated than even Sowore/Tinubu know. It is brinksmanship. They wont sit and watch them do the same to Buhari

All of you were FOOLED when General Buhari rubbed mentholatum on his handkerchief and used it to induce crocodile tears. Shebi you are now seeing the genuine Buhari now? Who is crying now? Buhari or you? When we told you did you listen? Enjoy your Buhari!

Gen Buhari used Sowore & saharareporters against Jonathan and he will NEVER let them be used against him. Sowore should have known that the first person a feudal king kills is the kingmaker that got him the throne. So he cant remove him from the same throne

What an irony! Sowore used saharareporters to remove then President Jonathan from office, but today, he cant use the same saharareporters to remove himself from jail. Don’t dig your enemy’s hole too deep so that when you fall into it, you can also escape.

SEE REPLIES:

Sir Reno you said it all cuz to some point I was beginning to hate GEJ for no reason, even when I don’t know anything about politics, I cheer Buhari like the man that will make Nigeria great not knowing I was making a great mistake..I voted this clueless govt in 2015 & I feel bad

https://odinceblog.com/enjoy-your-buhari-reno-omokri-blasts-sowore-for-supporting-buhari-in-2015-read/
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by stevedre: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2019
Dareal90s:
But we can trust an Igbo man. grin what a funny guy.
Do not take all this useless people serious.
Thier aim is to cause disharmony in South and if we keep replying they will be feeling like a mini god.
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2019
Mr Reno Omokri"s write up is yet another confirmation of the fact that Nigeria is just a conglomerate of different nations whose inhabitants may never see themselves as one and work together to solve their common problems.

Everybody ,including Reno is guilty of the situation we all find ourselves. Former President Jonathan cannot be absolved of some of these guilts as well.

It is so convenient for Mr Reno to criticise Sowore today and heap all the blames of Buhari's maladministration on his head! The simple question any right thinking person should ask our dear Mr Reno is- would it have been possible for Jonathan to become President of Nigeria without the supports of Sowore's sahara reporters then ? The role played by sowore and his media outfit towards ensuring that Jonathan became the President of Nigeria can never be deleted from the book of history.

Obasanjo practically brought and foisted Jonathan on Nigerians as our president. The south west media prepared the ground and did all the dirty works for him to be accepted by all Nigerians. Records don't lie and we were all in this country then. Jonathan was "our man" especially in the entire south then. He was able to defeat a demi god (Buhari) from the core north through the supports and doggedness of Obasanjo and the entire Lagos-Ibadan media axis,Sahara reporters inclusive.

But what happened shortly after? Jonathan started seeing same people that brought him to power as his sworn enemies and became a sectional leader. The infamous utterances like "agbero politics", Igbos are the backbone of my administration" ,Baba (Obj) is suffering from senility " etc are well documented. All these did not go down well with majority of Yorubas and the political gladiators of the zone. Jonathan failed to unite the south,his political backbones and allowed the cabal to cash in on this. The people of south west felt betrayed and thereafter vowed revenge. Jonathan made a serious political miscalculation by thinking that by romancing the north and sidelining south west,he was assured of another victory at the poll. He was naive ! It was too late before he realised his mistakes.

Therefore,anybody from any part of the country would have won the general election of 2015 against President Jonathan. South west did not,therefore vote for Buhari in 2015 because they loved him. You might want to ask okay,what happened then in 2019 ? Why did 'majority of Nigerians " vote for this same Buhari again ? We all know that the result is still being contested and just some days ago a highly respected Islamic cleric from the north,Sheik Gumi said that the election of 2019 was everything but transparent.

I can only call those who cast their votes for Buhari in 2015 and did same again in 2019 the real enemy of Nigeria. Those category of Nigerians are actually stupid . Sowore is not to be blamed ! Everybody is guilty.

#freesowore
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Adedapo57: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2019
I won't be surprised if buhari's team is behind Reno's statement just to let Nigerians see reasons on why sowore should be jailed. They all play dirty. I trust none of them not BUHARI not SOWORE not even RENO
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by DD29: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2019
Sai Baba
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Rapfrick(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Okay, he supported the clueless president, its bad I know but I don't support throwing him behind bars when criminal politicians in the country are walking free angry
please Read the article coz if really u read it u won't write what you just wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria / IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.