Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (39231 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Kingspin(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
It very easy for them to hate and fight
Jonathan, now none of them can stand the deaf and dumb president they cheered for.

Woes unto those that vote Buhari base on religion and tribe esp from the South

9 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by davillian(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Buy a reptile
Feed it
Shelter it
Love it and care for it.
But have it in mind that the day you cross the line you won't be forgiven.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Timfreds(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
It's fortunate having someone like Reno in the present political arena. Some people must be told the truth whether they like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Jochabed(f): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jordan97:
Can't Buhari just go? I mean go like go go
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by jasmine1600: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
mu2sa2:
Ewoooooooh, Gej did not steal!!!!! But Pej sleeping under the same sheet with him 24/7 is the second biggest thief in nigeria after Diezani. Gej is clean; his wife is not! Hahahaha, if you believe this you belong in the same camp as eediots and hypocrites.
Only if you know how much that is being stolen from your present integrity government.
I hated GEJ for no reason. The worst has fallen on Nigeria.
Enjoy you sai baba

8 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by I888(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
crazygod:
Three down. (Sowore, Atiku and Obj)
More to go.
Tinubu had better be put on notice.
U don't dine with the devil ( northern cabal) with tea spoon and not expect repercussion.

Na Dat Tinubu own I dey wait for... I will personally celebrate it...

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Ventura1: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
REALLY, SEE WHY RENO HATES SOWORE WITH PASSION
http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/31/california-woman-accuses-president-jonathan%E2%80%99s-aide-reno-omokri-wendell-simlin-identity

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by teemac01(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
crazygod:
More to go.
U don't dine with the devil ( northern cabal) with tea spoon and not expect repercussion.

Not in Lagos state...not a supporter of Tinubu either

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Kingspin(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:
Why is this hypocrite call Reno not blasting Atiku for supporting Buhari in 2015 but rather campaigned for him to become the president of Nigeria?

Reno can only deceive his gullible followers
In 2015 GEJ was well qualified than Buhari and in 2019 Atiku was a better candidate than Buhari.

Since is a two-horse race. Buhari should have never been the best option for APc. Never

If Nigerians and INEc likes, let them vote in another BuhariAPC 2023

All of us we suffer it the same way now

4 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by madridsta007(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
philpwresh:
Nigeria is not a country worth fighting for...
A lot of people voted and campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 Elections, including me.

Just because we campaigned for Buhari in 2015 does not mean we deserve to be treated like we are the cause of every bad things happening in this country.

Unlike the Zombies who are in denial and refuse to receive sense, who sees Buhari's only achievement as "integrity ".

The only way this country can become great is when we all accept the fact that we are Nigerians and not Yorubas or Igbos or Hausas, when we see ourselves as brothers and sisters, that's only when we can bound and revolt against all these oppressors who we call politicians.

I can still remember how I campaigned for free in 2015, shouting SAY BABA. It didn't take me up to one year to realize that Buhari is the greatest Scam that has ever happened to Nigeria.

No one should blame anyone who campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 elections, we were ignorant and deceived, we trusted the devil � we didn't know over the devil ( Goodluck ) we knew..

Shalom

Nothing disgusts me hearing that statement, “we were ignorantly deceived.”

That shows lack of accountability, shows irresponsibility and shows that, given the same scenario, you would still make the same error again and pin it something who “deceived” you.

You weren’t deceived sir.

Buhari’s antecedents as a violent despot, incompetent ruler, autocratic beast, uneducated and Fulani/Islamist fundamentalist is as old is 1983. It is there in the history books. He is not a Ya Ardua, we warned. In the days and months preceding 2015, YOU were warned. Showed evidence. Warned that you can give a monkey a banana, but you cannot collect it back. Rather, in the end, you went for someone who had ZERO democratic tendencies and zero educational certificate over someone who has a PhD and who did many tangible things in terms of growth for Nigeria.

You made your choice, open-eyed, with your brain and faculties working. You were NOT deceived. I know it’s shameful and regrettable, but have some accountability. Sowore is in jail, on cooked up treasonable charges, having his own version of accountability. If you escape accountability, it means you will still vote a Buhari over a Peter Obi or an Adesina tomorrow and then cry, “we were deceived.” People hated GEJ not because of performance issues but because of the saw an “Igbo man” in him, a Bayelsa man. This is the issue that should be discussed, the issue of Nigerians deadly and toxic tribalism. Not the escapist nonsense of “we were deceived”.
Nonsense!

Have some accountability and stop this silly talk of being deceived.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by BBBmall25: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
Everyone Have Their Own Flaws. Jona Was Truely A Drunkerd; Baba Is Truely Clueless. But If U Ask Me, I Still Prefer Baba_ Eyahh Sowore Sorry Oyo Asap!
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Gerrard59(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
philpwresh:
A lot of people voted and campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 Elections, including me.

Just because we campaigned for Buhari in 2015 does not mean we deserve to be treated like we are the cause of every bad things happening in this country.

Unlike the Zombies who are in denial and refuse to receive sense, who sees Buhari's only achievement as "integrity ".

The only way this country can become great is when we all accept the fact that we are Nigerians and not Yorubas or Igbos or Hausas, when we see ourselves as brothers and sisters, that's only when we can bound and revolt against all these oppressors who we call politicians.

I can still remember how I campaigned for free in 2015, shouting SAY BABA. It didn't take me up to one year to realize that Buhari is the greatest Scam that has ever happened to Nigeria.

No one should blame anyone who campaigned for Buhari during the 2015 elections, we were ignorant and deceived, we trusted the devil � we didn't know over the devil ( Goodluck ) we knew..

Shalom

Yes, you and your ilks should not be blamed even when history (1983 - '84) showed that Buhari wasn't the best option? undecided

Nonsense and ingredients! Sowore can rot in jail for all I care!

5 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
philpwresh:

Shalom
I still blame you because you were warned. Even when the evidence was there for all to see,you still voted Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Pauldollars(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
akin9ja78:
I still feel FG staged sowore’s arrest to make the guy relevant.

So Buhari arrested Sowore to make him popular? You must be joking as you don't know politics.

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by jasmine1600: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
israelmao:
Law of Karma has really done enough justice to all the enemies of Goodluck by "Karmming" even Obasanjo,Atiku,Saraki,Kwankoso, Oby,Falana, Fashola,Tinubu,and others.
Lols, them no even get mouth again. This present government is deaf, dump and incompetent.
That’s y they are caging the media.

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by LocalNietzsche: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Until we see ourselves as Yoruba and Nigerian, or Hausa and Nigerian, or Muslim and Nigerian. The Nigerian identity doesn't suppress our ethnic and religious uniqueness. It gives us more.
philpwresh:

[b]The only way this country can become great is when we all accept the fact that we are Nigerians and not Yorubas or Igbos or Hausas, [/b]when we see ourselves as brothers and sisters, that's only when we can bound and revolt against all these oppressors who we call politicians.

Shalom
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by seguno2: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:
Why is this hypocrite call Reno not blasting Atiku for supporting Buhari in 2015 but rather campaigned for him to become the president of Nigeria?

It is called choosing the lesser devil out of two options.
Is that something that you can understand

5 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Ventura1: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
crazygod:
More to go.

You are dreaming in believing that Sowore is down, when his popularity is on the rise and will soon overshadow all evil thinker like you.

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Enyimbamercedes: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
When Sahara reporters were airing and promoting those Oga at the top animations of Jonathan and Peshy, he enjoyed the trolling and was never harassed by the President. They backed a tyrant into power, realized they made a mistake and he tried the same thing he did with GEJ... he is in prison now.

Abeg let us enjoy our small freedom... enjoy your next level Sowore. You are only reaping the seed you sowed. Happy harvest

4 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by ofiko123(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Reno should not blame sowore for supporting buhari in 2015..Many Nigerians supported buhari because they were apparently tired of Jonathan's supposed cluelessness and sluggishness.. When buhari won in 2015 many Nigerians celebrated his victory at the polls, but as the years rolled by they soon discovered that buhari was nothing but a kunu sipping dullard who appoints mostly his northern brothers into key positions and offices in the country.. Instead of voting out buhari, majority of Nigerians still went and voted him again as president....

3 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by seguno2: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
philpwresh:

Shalom

You chose to be ignorant and allowed yourself to be deceived.
Why didn’t you make enough effort to sift the propaganda to find out the truth

5 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by victorazyvictor(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
MY FATHER IS AN IDIOT!!!

OH!
That's great.
Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Gerrard59(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ventura1:

You are dreaming in believing that Sowore is down, when his popularity is on the rise and will soon overshadow all evil thinker like you.

Bwahahhahahaha! Just like Mark Essien tweeted hours ago about Sowore's popularity in the south west. What popularity?!

Newsflash!!! Sowore is only popular in DSS' jail. grin

5 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by victorazyvictor(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Enaifogheomo:
what a waist of a child

Go and learn how to write good English first...
At least he can teach your father and entire family how to spell to make a good syntax.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Rebuke: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
mu2sa2:
Ewoooooooh, Gej did not steal!!!!! But Pej sleeping under the same sheet with him 24/7 is the second biggest thief in nigeria after Diezani. Gej is clean; his wife is not! Hahahaha, if you believe this you belong in the same camp as eediots and hypocrites.

But yhu believe Buhari is a saint right? His son was accused of riding on a powerbike worth over 50million naira, how much does yhur entire family have in their account, everything put together?

Same buhari said abacha wasn't corrupt yet retrieved billions of his loots.

I see most of yhu are d reason we have d kinda leaders we have.

Until we all start telling ourselves the truth and call a spade a spade, we may just keep moving around the same circle in this country.

If yhu could agree Jonathan wasn't good enough, it shouldn't be too hard for yhu to agree that buhari isn't any better, in fact, the worst ever!

Too much propaganda.......this government is built on lies.

8 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by KODACK: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
5 years after leaving office, no one has found GEJ wanting

I so agree to the above statement.

Nice write up

5 Likes

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by Myself2(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
PureFace1:

You are the hypocrite here. Why should he blast Atiku?? What evil has Atiku ever been recorded to have done against Jonathan?? If you think there was a time Atiku TRULY supported Buhari, then you are very naive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 by xcelentattitude(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ubuntu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI / Soldiers, Operatives Of EFCC Engage In Gun Battle In Ogun State Hotel - SR / Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.