Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie (102531 Views)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Photo, Falz & Other Nigerians React / Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by midnighter(f): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Mercy2006:
I meant if you were very dark before and miraculously turned light now and you are Igbo, its all well and good,you won't be bashed by the igbos.But if you are not Igbo you will be called a bleacher.It's what I have noticed severally on this forum.I believe u understand me now?

Lol yes..very well. lol mehn...
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Mercy2006(f): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2019
midnighter:

Lol yes..very well. lol mehn...
lol. Ok,Gd night to you
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by jaxxy(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2019
A pretty gal like this shud be showing this off to her bf not here looking for attention of total strangers and secrets lovers or admirers. If only they wud date with sense and not pursue everything that glitters which isn’t necessarily gold.

4 Likes

Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by midnighter(f): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Mercy2006:
lol. Ok,Gd night to you

Good night dear smiley
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by SavageResponse(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Ok we have seen it
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by shamecurls(m): 1:33am On Sep 23, 2019
Every Olosho na actress now
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by akbahbah(m): 1:56am On Sep 23, 2019
barlkeez:
Actress Chika Ike shares new sultry photos of herself where she goes br@less in s*xy lingerie. She looks so alluring and beautiful in the black lingerie.
She shared the sultry photos with the caption:

'You have my attention'

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/chika-ike-goes-brless-in-lingerie.html

See photos:

Professional Olosho advertising her market in styles
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Carsons(m): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Ehen, should we nahh fry water??
Say no to prioritizing irrelevant posts
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by deltateam: 2:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Shes getting too old for this kind of thing.
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Deepthoughts: 2:31am On Sep 23, 2019
barlkeez:
Actress Chika Ike shares new sultry photos of herself where she goes br@less in s*xy lingerie. She looks so alluring and beautiful in the black lingerie.
She shared the sultry photos with the caption:

'You have my attention'

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/chika-ike-goes-brless-in-lingerie.html

See photos:

Oh boooooy see better bush meat!.
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Waper2(m): 2:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Joystark:
Fine woman.
See nips.
Like groundnut. cool
Bad girl �
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Enemyofpeace: 3:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Olosho parading themselves as celebrities
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by satowind(m): 3:34am On Sep 23, 2019
IronPant:
Which one be actress again?!

Someone should please mention ONE movie this hoe-loshi has starred in.
She can't even catch the eyes of Papa Ajasco's production crew

Every trending hoe is now an actress?! WTF!
NairaLand is now a worship centre for them
are u kidding me
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by femi4: 4:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Jochabed:
And what's the aim girl? I hate it when grown up women don't respect themselves. And u claim to follow Christ?
The aim is to show that in Christ, there is now no condemnation
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by femi4: 4:09am On Sep 23, 2019
IronPant:
Which one be actress again?!

Someone should please mention ONE movie this hoe-loshi has starred in.
She can't even catch the eyes of Papa Ajasco's production crew

Every trending hoe is now an actress?! WTF!
NairaLand is now a worship centre for them
Kuku tell us you no get TV
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 23, 2019
I have just Cum
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Noah2gud(m): 4:33am On Sep 23, 2019
Looking set
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by reubenobi(m): 4:44am On Sep 23, 2019
jiana02:
She is cute
Just like you.
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by mercyviv(f): 5:19am On Sep 23, 2019
What attention are you talking about madam? Sowore is in detention and he's about to be led to the guillotine on trumped up charges and you're telling us we "...have your attention"...attention for what?! Don't cover up and behave like adult.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by ngwababe(f): 5:23am On Sep 23, 2019
mercyviv:
What attention are you talking about madam? Sowore is in detention and he's about to be led to the guillotine on trumped up charges and you're telling us we "...have your attention"...attention for what?! Don't cover up and behave like adult.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Make she no appreciate herself because Sowore is being detained? I see undecided

1 Like

Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by friendlyadvice: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2019
grin this one is looking so old
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by starbright4real(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Sundrus: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2019
ngwababe:

Make she no appreciate herself because Sowore is being detained? I see undecided
No mind am...as if na she send sowore message. angry
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Dshocker(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Old woman
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by bluefilm: 6:35am On Sep 23, 2019
Not impressed at all. angry

Absolute nonsense. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2019
D nipple mehnn. My num one crush from d one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.