Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb (41638 Views)

El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / They Messed With The Wrong Governor Nasir Rufai Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by festacman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

He's not a Yoruba man.. and not in same party

El rufai is talking about a Yoruba man with a Yoruba proverb
Your argument is logically OK but I settled for Wike because the proverb seem too strong to reflect Osinbajo's character.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by BuhariAdvocate: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pointless.
ZombieTAMER:

a sane human being.. Probably a graduate. calls himself Buhari advocate on social media

Wonders shall never cease
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Charleys: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Pointless.

Let's stop arguing let's face the message.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by BuhariAdvocate: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
What good the message will do you and me?
Charleys:

Let's stop arguing let's face the message.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by RTSC2: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
I remember when some clowns were trying to pair a Yoruba man with el rufai as a means of spiting the real south.

2023 would be interesting indeed.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by ZombieTAMER: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Pointless.

A certificateless president... Who will rather go to court than provide his credentials

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by ZombieTAMER: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
festacman:

Your argument is logically OK but I settled for Wike because the proverb seem too strong to reflect Osinbajo's character.

Osibanjo didn't put himself there
You know who nominated him

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by EeyanMayweather(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Adaibeku:
Let him mock them people who see betrayal and Insincerity as wisdom ,honest people are called fools in south west region ..
Osu plague

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by IGBOSON1: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
greatdreamer:
Some of these noise makers like El rufai claiming to be God now will be politically useless after 29 May 2023. Abacha was more boastful than him. Where is Abacha today?

These guys are going to re-enact their 2015 election abracadabra in 2023...that’s if Nigeria lasts that long!

If you think they will sit down one corner and allow a free and fair process (that will mos def let the opposition return to power) then you’ve got another think coming!
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by ChristianNorth: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Instead of this foolish question And the time you wasted for getting this research. Why you don’t research on something that will help your life in future. However the osinbajo that many of you guys criticize has make way for himself even preserved good way for his next generation. I don’t know if you are a graduate and you jobless you don’t even know what future will bring.
You are a moslem and you are from Osogbo. By their fruits we shall know them- Holy Bible

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by dubra: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
This man is shameless
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by ShootThemAll(m): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2019
The series of plane crash Professor Osibanjo had, do you think it was not man made...I laugh South West they dont know whom they are dealing with....The North !!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:57am On Sep 22, 2019
I don't like to join in the debate of who is going to be the next president and some shiits like that, but to be Frank Osibanjo is the best bet for the South, northerners sensing their atrocities towards the Christian North and twarkling towards South knows that the V. P is small but mighty and can unmasked their dirty acts are now hung flinging with their tails behind their backs for the unknown and that's the panic mode the short son of an illegal immigrant like Hellrufai is finding himself.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Charleys: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by BuhariAdvocate: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yes I’m a Muslim from osogbo and so?
ChristianNorth:

You are a moslem and you are from Osogbo. By their fruits we shall know them- Holy Bible
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by channel3310(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bb
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
This idiot that was deported even in Nigeria to Japan
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
efighter:
El-Rufai is about to go down. Well, he can't go down because he is already on the ground.

Shogsman

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Kapeter(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ipob and their headache sha. Osinbajo was never an influential or powerful politician. This very tweet can never be directed towards him.

Buh you yeebos no be Nigerians self, abi wetin come concern you with wetin dey happen for inside the zoo?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by TheAngry1: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ok
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by oluwasegun007(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
I love how all this is going...
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Kapeter(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
ShootThemAll:
The series of plane crash Professor Osibanjo had, do you think it was not man made...I laugh South West they dont know whom they are dealing with....The North !!
awon analyzer aye. Won de.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
He couldn't be referring to Osinbajo, but Tinubu! Because, Tinubu sees himself as god of the Yorubas!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by remiopash: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
He was referring to Tinubu ,not Osinbajo..unmasking the masquerade means 'dealing with Tinubu boys ' ..Tinubu is the masquerade in the context.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by jrusky(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Rubbish talk. Sorry can they say or can he say when Osibande has assumed God pisition
This man has be loyal to Buhari so all these trash don't move me though I dislike him and Buhari and hate Hell Rufail with passion but that does not mean I should be stupid in my thought on realities.

Hell Rufail can go and die.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by kunmiiii: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
I don't know or care who El rufia is talking about, all i know is that Osinbajo can never be reduced to a laughing stock, not in this lifetime!
He's one of the best minds of this administration, and there's no level of browbeating and intimidation that will take that away!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by edo3(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
This reminds me of one of my best movies ever "The gladiators ",, the part that the ruthless king asked Marcus who he was in mask and he turned back against him,, but when d king finally realised it was Gen Marcus whom he sent his soldiers to kill his wife n son.. He began to mock him about how d soldiers ravaged his wife n she squealed. The only thing that came out Marcus was "The days of u glorifying urself will soon come to end"..

Hell-rufai continue.. Nothing wey get beginning wey no get end..

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by ChristianNorth: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Yes I’m a Muslim from osogbo and so?
No wonder you are so hateful.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by PureFace1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
El Rufai Polician Career will be destroy if he does not know his place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures / 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.