Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall (6101 Views)

Rita Edochie Shocked After Seeing A Robot Delivering Food Abroad (Video) / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Playfight At Shopping Mall. (photos, Video) / BBNaija: Miracle Swamped By Fans In A Shopping Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by chukzyfcbb: 1:44am On Sep 22, 2019
lol, she got played.

I rather know where a girl lives than have her number.

Now Bobo will be checking upon her on a regular smiley
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by castro316: 3:16am On Sep 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
SHUT UP!!! Men are supposed to be providers, women are helpers. If you no get money, DRINK SNIPER!!! I don't know why broke men always get salty when a real man steps up to his responsibility and spoils a woman with money and gifts. I NEVER SEE rich men whining on the internet about how women love money, they are always happy to show off how they are real men by spending on a girl. In your next life, ask God not to make you an unfortunate, angry broke piece of trash! POVERTY kee you there.

Yeah they spend money on you because that's all you want. Those rich men know there will be no future between you two. Get the logic. Men spend when they know they are getting the sex.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by motheex: 3:27am On Sep 22, 2019
AstroG:

See them,awon broke ass leeches looking for an innocent man to devour undecided undecided

No go hustle,dy dia dy spread your puma like wildfire..

Na your type dy use puma pay rent for Lagos.

She is obvious one of them.. oloshx no go find your own money..
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by motheex: 3:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Onyi22:
Only d rich ones can be like that ooooo,

Shut up.. grin
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:38am On Sep 22, 2019
DONT COME AND TELL US THAT HE FORCED KREST INTO YOUR MOUTH..........

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2019
GraGra247:
Brainless entitled oaf. Bunch of extremely selfish greedy lots.

Do you women ever ask yourselves when you'll start showing some kindness and generosity to men too.

Or you think kindness and generosity is exclusively reserved for women alone.

[img]https://media./images/087f794cd5caf7316917fd368d669a0b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by GraGra247(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
IF YOU NO GET MOINEY, HIDE YOUR POVERTY RIDDEN FACE grin grin grin
Yes, a man pays for my everything including my very nice apartment. Benefits of having a vagina cheesy Why should I do anything when real men are willing to do every every for me? embarassed
Broke, miserable thing. Na poverty and hunger dey worry you because if you were comfortable in life, you won't habour so much hatred towards ladies that are getting pampered by real men, but e dey pain you die because you already know this is something you'd never be able to do in your miserable existence and girls no dey look your hungry face cheesy
See your stupid mouth like "real ladies reject offers from men", Ogun and all the deities murder you there, dey look for who to drag into your poverty infested life. You don see pikin wey dem put sugar into him mouth and he come spit am out? Rubbish. If a woman offers to buy you a car now, you will accept it like the loser and failure you are but god forbid if a girl should accept a gift from a man. SHIOOOOR!!! Your evil plans have failed, girls don dey wise up. No correct thinking female would want to have anything to do with a dirty, broke, lazy, frustrated, wretched, angry and unfortunate man like yourself. Deal with it, you're going to die miserable with only mgbeke girls as companions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would only engage you further if I didn't know how immensely cursed you are.

Imagine a cheap wh0re boasting about the peanuts she receives from men to open her filthy legs to all. A cheap public toilet.

Should I even reason with a vomit like you? I'd rather not. Enjoy you pathetic sorry life.
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by ikennamadu1(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
NIGERIAN MEN FOREVER JEALOUS OF SWEET GIRLS THAT GET SPOILT BY THEIR FELLOW MEN!!! Eeez not our fault, all we have to do is look sweet and aza go dey drop let, right and center. God punish poverty grin
Hustle ooo make u no go follow man weh go use u make dollars..
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by martinskelly(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
To be realistic, In the African contest if a woman has money she sold her punna, if she buys a house she sold her punna, if she drives good cars she sold her punna. Damm this is crazy; why all this false labelling.
African women are strong compare to there counterpart in the western world.
A woman would leave Borno just to be with her man in Beyelsa, how many men can do that?
Please leave women to enjoy there little enjoyment because, even there lives are shortened this days by the UNDERTAKERS(if you know, you know).
She accepted for the man to pay for her stuffs and take her home is not a bad thing(i call it women thing), you can't change it.
Women will always be women, even if news emanate everyday that women are dyeing in hotels, you will still see some women going through that circle again and again.
Lastly, women are weaker vessel if not, they should outrightly be resisting strangers(it can't happen) but because men have this flattering sense of humor thingy(sugarcoated mouth) and flaunting of wealth(naturally, women don't stay where there's no money), then it would be hard to see women quit saying "Thank you i don't want" (exceptional clause inclusive).
But women are fun anyway.
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Aidejay(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Well, I say a big thank you to the lady for telling us and the OP for sharing it.

Because I entered a mall and showed the sales girl this post.

And she was like; Ehen? What happened? angry Come on, get out of here! angry

And the owner of the mall's attention was caught. So she came and asked what happened. I showed her the post and she was so happy. She immediately gave me the key to the mall now and told me I'm now the owner of the entire mall. And with impelling alacrity, I sacked the sales girl and asked the previous owner who have me the keys to take her place.

Thank you very much. Post was so beneficial. angry
if it's not OladimejiRufai it's no one else
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by jeph19(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
GraGra247:
Brainless entitled oaf. Bunch of extremely selfish greedy lots.

Do you women ever ask yourselves when you'll start showing some kindness and generosity to men too.

Or you think kindness and generosity is exclusively reserved for women alone.
Abi oo they think they're entitled to everything

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
HAQ HAQ HAQ
GO AND MAKE MONEY AND STOP CONVULSING OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE DECISIONS
CURSED WRETCHED SWINE
YOUR SISTER GO KUKUMA GROW UP TO BE A CHEAP WHO.RE AS SHE DON START TO DEY KNACK ALREADY
SHEE DON DEY COLLECT DÎCK AND SHE HASNT EVEN HIT PUBERTY grin grin grin
MAKE MONEY OR DIE!!!!
GraGra247:

I would only engage you further if I didn't know how immensely cursed you are.

Imagine a cheap wh0re boasting about the peanuts she receives from men to open her filthy legs to all. A cheap public toilet.

Should I even reason with a vomit like you? I'd rather not. Enjoy you pathetic sorry life.
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by franchasng: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Any lady turning good and generous guys like this to magas and fools just because they liked you, my prayer is, may that guy or those guys you think and feel deserve your love, emotion and attention turn you to fuckmate, side chick and bedmate, may they use you and dump you and call you cheerful giver!!

Wicked souls forming smart, another guy you call your boyfriend or lover will pay you back with cheating, beating and playing around, wait and see, what goes around comes around!!!

If you don't like a guy, reject anything from him, and if you like a guy, be straight with him, enough of all these bullshyts u ladies do and be taking advantage of guys who like u or want to befriend u.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by BluntBlunt: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
This one is a complete Bimbo. He has you thinking about him now. He will smash you a run. Olodo. This one never see format. Now I see where the chicken brain thing comes from.
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Great100000: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Millenniumlady(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2020
KingTom:

grin grin nice one
cheesy smiley
Re: Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall by Tirips(f): 3:23pm On May 05, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
SHUT UP!!! Men are supposed to be providers, women are helpers. If you no get money, DRINK SNIPER!!! I don't know why broke men always get salty when a real man steps up to his responsibility and spoils a woman with money and gifts. I NEVER SEE rich men whining on the internet about how women love money, they are always happy to show off how they are real men by spending on a girl. In your next life, ask God not to make you an unfortunate, angry broke piece of trash! POVERTY kee you there.
Be careful of guys, pple entirely, not all that glitters is gold, and not all kindness is genuine. Don't be too quick to jump at favors.
Thats all I can say concerning this for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Kissing Girl In Movie. Lesbianism In Nollywood? [video] / Pics: Paul Okoye (P Square) And His Son / Naira Marley Use Davido Photographer, See The Picture Effect. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.