Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Police Arrest 18-year-old Who Kidnapped Cousin For Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 18-year-old Who Kidnapped Cousin For Ransom (290 Views)

Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 18-year-old Who Kidnapped Cousin For Ransom by 9jaBlogger: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
The police in Gombe have arrested an 18-year-old girl for kidnapping her 5-year-old cousin and requesting N6 million as ransom.

The suspect, Hadiza Babayo from Adamawa, allegedly connived with one Bala Shuaibu also from the state and abducted her cousin from school in Gombe.

Parading the suspect before newsmen, the police spokesperson, Obed Mary Malum said the suspects kept the girl at a hotel in Gombe and demanded the N6 million as ransom from her parents.

She added that after a credible intelligence, Hadiza was arrested and confessed to the crime during interrogation which led to the arrest of the other suspect by SARS operatives.

“After we received the report the kidnapping, the SARS operatives responded swiftly, condoned the hotel and rescued the victim unhurt, without any ransom being paid and apprehended the other suspect, Bala Shuaibu”.

She said the suspects will soon be charged to court for prosecution, as soon as investigation into the case is concluded.

http://igberetvnews.com/1010958/police-arrest-18-year-old-kidnapped-cousin-ransom/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old Who Kidnapped Cousin For Ransom by Onyi22(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Children of this days
Re: Police Arrest 18-year-old Who Kidnapped Cousin For Ransom by icebird25(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
There's nothing left for me to see in this world ..I have seen it all ..So I'm donating my eyes to the world ..I don tire

(1) (Reply)

Dancers Stage Peaceful Protest For Friend Who Was Stabbed In The Neck By Hoodlum / Husband Sets Wife Ablaze Over Disagreement On Land Proceeds In Ondo / One Arrested As Police Foil Bank Robbery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.