Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? (65941 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by ifnyioj22(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
My son is still cutter and na me barb am

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Kulex56: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
And I hope the barber collect him money in full.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Icecream4U(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na Iinda ikeji use clipper barb the boy head by herself?
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by skukimania(f): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
The carpenter that carved this boy's head is devilish! I am sure a real Barber would have done a neater job. Eewwwwww undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Legalese(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
I pray this boy doesn't get spoilt growing up. Women usually tend to have a soft spot for their first born children. In Linda's case she can also afford to show him affection with any material thing he wants. He may grow up feeling entitled in life. God guide her with him.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by greggng: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
This boy fine no be small
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Yorubabyblood: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raysleek:
The barber wey barb this hair need serious cane.
maybe its lindas handwork
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na carpenter barb that hair
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Justmenoni2: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Very very serious one

freemi:
yea serious one
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Rosarie(f): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
maxtop:
Mama Jay, it's high time the boy takes some pictures with his dad nah. Abeg let's see the semblance and put this rumour to bed once and for all biko
na by force,if the man nor want nko
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Gideoniteprime4: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
I nor sure say na 1 barber do that boy work
#too many cooks spoil the broil
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by muyinet: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Zeelov:
Billionaire popular blogger, who just celebrated her son's first birthday and her own 39th birthday also, shares new beautiful photos where she poses with her son rocking his new cut.
She shared the photos on her social media space with the caption:

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/linda-ikeji-rocking-with-her-sons-new-look.html

See photos:

Who is his father?
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by muyinet: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
ifnyioj22:

Let SARS see that hair style... You go look for bail money
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by ofiko123(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one.. He looks good and handsome...
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Mosco100(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
He is cute Take him to a Bible believing church now.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by AleAirHub(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
NA her mother cut the hair jor undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
maxtop:
Mama Jay, it's high time the boy takes some pictures with his dad nah. Abeg let's see the semblance and put this rumour to bed once and for all biko
Does the father's body language look like he's interested in the boy's life?
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Blizzy9ja: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raysleek:
pikin cry too much when e hear the sound of clipper on top e head mama say abeg leave am like that
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by ifnyioj22(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
muyinet:

Let SARS see that hair style... You go look for bail money
this one na follow come cool no shaking!! No SARS for jand na
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by labdas: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raysleek:
the boy was probably crying when the barber was cutting his hair. It's not easy to cut babies hair @ll.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by oziamaka: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
I can barb better mama Linda. cute boy.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by gosmoney(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Which kind hair style be dis
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Isoduwa(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raysleek:

Is Linda of course who else?

Person Wey say na she be Mamam and papa
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Isoduwa(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
ifnyioj22:

Hope bushmeat Nor dey inside that hair

Just asking ooh was my business anyway
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Ooye12: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
The barber use this boy to learn work , na learner
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by skyfather09(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Raysleek:
guy na the mama barb am herself oh
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Ezechik45: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
The barber chop frog abeg... sad

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by grandstar(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
the annoying part be say the barber fit charge 100dollz

In Lekki Phase 1, haircut is 1,500.

Banana Island should be like N2,500 and that's if they have a barbing saloon in that their small shopping complex.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by grandstar(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
ifnyioj22:

Fine boy!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by theDEVILisHERE: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mosco100:
He is cute
Take him to a Bible believing church now.

So u clowns can poison him with your religious jargon?

....any black person still practicing those evil foreign religion's is an enemy to the black people

An enemy to the black people is an enemy of nature and soon and very soon nature would eradicate every and any of such clowns
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by oloriLFC(f): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

lol, you know kids now.

Dem no fit keep head steady for barber, this one go be war sef for the barber to acheive
You're right. My 14months old baby frustrated me at the barbershop today ehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be / Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.