Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? (65927 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Raymondreigns(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
AverageAnnie:
if only she could see the punk haircut I gave my little cousins... e be like sey na scissors dy use for the boy head.

Would u cut my hair too grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Don't let us abuse the barber the child might not have front hair so shaving it may cause bard hair. I have a child for two years I never touched the front hair
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
grandstar:

In Lekki Phase 1, haircut is 1,500.

Banana Island should be like N2,500 and that's if they have a barbing saloon in that their small shopping complex.
na to keep afro lol grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by UnusualJhay(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oh em gee

Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by ifnyioj22(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Isoduwa:

Hope bushmeat Nor dey inside that hair

Just asking ooh was my business anyway
you no well grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by OneManLegion(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
AverageAnnie:
if only she could see the punk haircut I gave my little cousins... e be like sey na scissors dy use for the boy head.

You're RaggedAnn, no?
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Kdon2: 12:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Zeelov:
Billionaire popular blogger, who just celebrated her son's first birthday and her own 39th birthday also, shares new beautiful photos where she poses with her son rocking his new cut.
She shared the photos on her social media space with the caption:

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/linda-ikeji-rocking-with-her-sons-new-look.html

See photos:

Child wey no get father wetin dem dey call dem sef? I think na bas...something. I no remember sef
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by Remzii(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2019
moni is gud oo
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by mercyviv(f): 5:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Is this an hairstyle?! As handsome as that boy is! Na wa o!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Raysleek:
The barber wey barb this hair need serious cane.
grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by renewable1(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2019
Cutie

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by muyinet: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
ifnyioj22:
this one na follow come cool no shaking!! No SARS for jand na

Okay...just make sure you no carry am come naija with that hairdo...na for Airport SARS go detain am
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by victorian(f): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
He's missing a father figure. Kisses alone from mum can't help his empty feeling

That's why I can't be a single mom. I've had enough dose of it, when my dad died as my only brother was clocking 5years old.
He missed having a dad to look up to and it was so glaring. Any guy I date, he likes looking up to the guy and whenever I and my exes part ways, he feels so hurt and cries.

During that period of training him after loosing both parents, I vowed never to be a single parent.

It's not worth it.
Linda tries. May God strenghthen her and all the single mothers out there. Ain't easy.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by exquisitehair(f): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Cute
Re: Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? by ifnyioj22(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
muyinet:

Okay...just make sure you no carry am come naija with that hairdo...na for Airport SARS go detain am
SARS are they spirits? Some ppl av natural dreads like my son, even if it is artificial that is not a yard stick to brand anyone a criminal?? Anyway my boy is in nija chilling cool he models for any kiddies boutique in case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) / Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.