Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" (3868 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / AMAZON 30% TAX: How to Fill Your KDP, Merch, Etc. Tax Form as a Nigerian / "Best Copywriting Book Ever Written On Earth." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes.

If your book is 100 pages, the front matter, the initial pages, should start with Roman numerals. While your page number starts from chapter 1.

Chapter 1 = page number 1.

Download this book and check out the page numbering. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdîcted/

That is the professional way of doing it. If you don't like the professional way, then start your page 1 from where the book starts.

Talking about numbering it page-by-page, I don't understand. Number it from main page to last page. The number 12 shouldn't repeat itself. No number should repeat.
I understood what you mean. That friend of mine said that I shouldn't chapter it. I want to ask you if it's okay or not?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2020
Nat404:
I understood what you mean. That friend of mine said that I shouldn't chapter it. I want to ask you if it's okay or not?

Not all books need a chapter.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2020
Nat404:
The story is not that much but it's interesting to read. Just 29 pages though. I also contacted someone, he said I should number the pages and leave out the outline. What I am talking is the outline where you can a topic having a number and it takes you directly to that particular page. That's what I mean.

Oh, outline, as in, table of contents? Short stories don't need it, but you can put if you want.

2 Likes

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Oh, outline, as in, table of contents? Short stories don't need it, but you can put if you want.
Yes, table of contents. You're good, brother. That's what I wanted to confirm from you. Thanks a lot.

Can you design a very attractive book cover on Microsoft Word for me please so that when I convert the file to PDF it would give me exactly the same thing?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nat404:
You're good brother. That's what I wanted to confirm from you. Thanks a lot.

Can you design a very attractive book cover on Microsoft Word for me please so that when I convert the file to PDF it would give me exactly the same thing?

I need an experience hand.

You're welcome.

Sadly, we don't offer any design service at the moment. Yes, you can design a cover on MS word, but most times, it will look unprofessional.

Hire a designer on Fiverr or check Nairaland Graphic Section and you'll surely find one.

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome.

Sadly, we don't offer any design service at the moment. Yes, you can design a cover on MS word, but most times, it will look unprofessional.

Hire a designer on Fiverr or check Nairaland Graphic Section and you'll surely find one.
I want to convert my Microsoft Word file to PDF, this is particularly why. What do you think I should do?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nat404:
I want to convert my Microsoft Word file to PDF, this is particularly why. What do you think I should do?

You don't need to add the cover inside the Microsoft word file if you want to upload it on Amazon. With Amazon, you upload the cover separately.

If you want to sell the book on Nairaland or on your site, you can add the cover inside.

To convert your Word file to PDF, make sure you're using Microsoft Office 2010 and above. Now, click "Save As" and select PDF and finally click Ok and your MS Word file will be converted to PDF.

3 Likes

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
iLegendd:

You don't need to add the cover inside the Microsoft word file if you want to upload it on Amazon. With Amazon, you upload the cover separately.

If you want to sell the book on Nairaland or on your site, you can add the cover inside.

To convert your Word file to PDF, make sure you're using Microsoft Office 2010 and above. Now, click "Save As" and select PDF and finally click Ok and your MS Word file will be converted to PDF.
Yeah, many thanks. The book is ready but I just sent it to my friend who is from New Zealand to take a look at it.

Thanks once again. Let me look for a dude here on NL who can design the cover for me.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nat404:
Yeah, many thanks. The book is ready but I just sent it to my friend who is from New Zealand to take a look at it.

Thanks once again. Let me look for a dude here on NL who can design the cover for me.

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by 1EmmyKay: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2020
Can design for you.
Nat404:

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2020
1EmmyKay:
Can design for you.
Ok thanks. Someone has already indicated interest earlier on too.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome.
Man, do I need to include a written message about the intellectual property on my book?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nat404:
Man, do I need to include a written message about the intellectual property on my book?

No.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
iLegendd:

No.
Ok but I saw that in other books. What I mean here is a written statement for copyright so as to protect my book from being tampered with.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nat404:
Ok but I saw that in other books. What I mean here is a written statement for copyright so as to protect my book from being tampered with.

Copyright page? Yes.

3 Likes

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
iLegendd:

Copyright page? Yes.
Does it need to be numbered as well?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
iLegendd:

Copyright page? Yes.
Don't worry, I will check a book.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nat404:
Does it need to be numbered as well?

Preference.

2 Likes

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
1EmmyKay:
Can design for you.
Hello, are you fast enough?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Alpha100(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
iLegendd:
The "Kats Cried"

The 9 simple secrets you must know about book publishing on Amazon if you want to be instantly successful in 3 weeks without wasting 3 good years the way I did working blindly like a night hunter without a torchlight.

In fact, they are not secrets, but magics that will change your life for good.

Are you ready?

T = Trust (Trust in yourself that you'll succeed no matter the discouragements or obstacles that come your way)
H = Humility (Stay humble when you finally succeed and teach one or two of your friends who do 9-5 job with low return)
E = Elimination (Eliminate distraction and overworking yourself by outsourcing 90% of the process to enable you scale up faster after your first success as you reinvest in the business and other businesses with your income)

K = Keywords (keyword research)
A = Analysis (analysis of the market for competition and profitability)
T = Title (Simple and catchy title with 1, 2, or 3 keywords)
S = Subtitle (Long tail keyword with other necessary keyword phrases that sound seamless without stuffing)

C = Cover (Simple, yet catchy and professional looking cover)
R = Reviews (Necessary for social proof and more sales)
I = Inspection (Final inspection of all the processes)
E = Email-list (Optin for free download and building your list)
D = Description (Copywriting induced book description that even the devil can't resist to click the purchase button).

Notable:

Marketing & Amazon Ads.
ACX (Audio publishing)
Translation to other languages
IngramSpark Hardback
Going global with D2D/PD
Turning audiobook to video course for Udemy
30% Tax removal
Hiring ghostwriters
Doubling down and reinvesting
Etc.

This book is a series.

Finally, I'll tell you the last magic secret on earth no one will EVER tell you. In fact, gurus in the game will be shocked and will instantly implement it.

This is brilliant. Another nugget here. Please don't be pissed that I've been bringing back your old threads. I'm kinda sifting through your posts. Quoting you is one way of easily identifying them when needed.

2 Likes

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by talk2razaq: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2021
iLegendd:
Sadly, the book will be available to everyone in 2020, but some people have access to it as a beta student.
Is this book available already?

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Newusername(m): 1:41am On Mar 07, 2022
iLegendd:

The method is:

1. Register on www.KDP.amazon.com
2. Register on www.payoneer.com
3. Link both accounts and fill your tax form on Amazon
4. Do keyword research and analysis to find a profitable niche
5. Write the book or hire someone to write it
6. And publish on Amazon.

That's how simple it is. The detailed version on step by step is inside the book, but it's not available to the public yet.

Good morning sir, I have done the above procedures sir, please how do I go about doing keyword research and analysis? I am stuck.
Your response will be appreciated sir.

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Chequeen(f): 5:33am On Mar 07, 2022
iLegendd:

The method is:

1. Register on www.KDP.amazon.com
2. Register on www.payoneer.com
3. Link both accounts and fill your tax form on Amazon
4. Do keyword research and analysis to find a profitable niche
5. Write the book or hire someone to write it
6. And publish on Amazon.

That's how simple it is. The detailed version on step by step is inside the book, but it's not available to the public yet.

But do you know that instead of hiring ghost writers, you can write yourself even if you're not a writer...

I'm sure you're wondering how.
There's a WWW formula called Writing without writing; with that formula, even if you're busy or lazy, you can write a book in less than a day and that can generate about $500 for you in just a month
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Newusername(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Chequeen:

But do you know that instead of hiring ghost writers, you can write yourself even if you're not a writer...

I'm sure you're wondering how.
There's a WWW formula called Writing without writing; with that formula, even if you're busy or lazy, you can write a book in less than a day and that can generate about $500 for you in just a month

Good morning . Please shed more light on this.

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Chequeen(f): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Newusername:

Good morning . Please shed more light on this.

Good morning, pardon my late reply.

You can make money on Amazon KDP in more than 1 way.

1. Publishing your own books (this involves writing)

2. You can publish other peoples book like a Publishing house.

3. You can publish Low content and no Content books e.g journals, colouring books, etc

4. You can Publish Public Domain books

5. You can promote affiliate products through your books. it’s easy to do in Kindle.

6. Once you master how to make money from KDP, you can create your own course and sell it online.

7. Another way of earning from amazon KDP is to produce 30–40 books, promote them online (through ads, fb and google adsense), when you are making $5–10k a month, Sell that business for about $100k ( or whatever you think is the best price for you).

WRITING WITHOUT WRITING FORMULA

This formula helps you to get started asap without any writing skills. With this formula, you can create a book in a day.

One interesting thing about this opportunity is that your book can be just 20 pages, 25 pages, 30 pages or more…

No limitations, and it can be selling for life as long as you don’t unpublish it

I have a free report on Amazon KDP, click the link below if you're interested:

Access report here
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Chequeen(f): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2022
talk2razaq:

Is this book available already?

I have a free report on Amazon KDP if you're interested
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Newusername(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chequeen:

Good morning, pardon my late reply.

You can make money on Amazon KDP in more than 1 way.

1. Publishing your own books (this involves writing)

2. You can publish other peoples book like a Publishing house.

3. You can publish Low content and no Content books e.g journals, colouring books, etc

4. You can Publish Public Domain books

5. You can promote affiliate products through your books. it’s easy to do in Kindle.

6. Once you master how to make money from KDP, you can create your own course and sell it online.

7. Another way of earning from amazon KDP is to produce 30–40 books, promote them online (through ads, fb and google adsense), when you are making $5–10k a month, Sell that business for about $100k ( or whatever you think is the best price for you).

WRITING WITHOUT WRITING FORMULA

This formula helps you to get started asap without any writing skills. With this formula, you can create a book in a day.

One interesting thing about this opportunity is that your book can be just 20 pages, 25 pages, 30 pages or more…

No limitations, and it can be selling for life as long as you don’t unpublish it

I have a free report on Amazon KDP, click the link below if you're interested:

Access report here

I'm interested in the above, but it seems the link is not working and mind you, I am a tyro in this area. Thanks.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Chequeen(f): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Newusername:

I'm interested in the above, but it seems the link is not working and mind you, I am a tyro in this area. Thanks.

What is tyro?
My bad about the link, I'm having difficulty with the link thing so just click on my profile and email me, I'll receive it right away
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by talk2razaq: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chequeen:

I have a free report on Amazon KDP if you're interested
I'm interested. I sent you a message

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Chequeen(f): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
talk2razaq:

I'm interested. I sent you a message

I've seen your message. I don't know if you received mine.

This is very funny o grin
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Newusername(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chequeen:

What is tyro?
My bad about the link, I'm having difficulty with the link thing so just click on my profile and email me, I'll receive it right away

A tyro is a beginner or novice.

ok.

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by akwesenana: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Symbol Mining Doubles Exploration Holdings In Nigeria / Bisiness Idea For U. / Ghanian Cedis And Naira Which Is More Valuable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.