Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" (3870 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / AMAZON 30% TAX: How to Fill Your KDP, Merch, Etc. Tax Form as a Nigerian / "Best Copywriting Book Ever Written On Earth." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
The "Kats Cried"

The 9 simple secrets you must know about book publishing on Amazon if you want to be instantly successful in 3 weeks without wasting 3 good years the way I did working blindly like a night hunter without a torchlight.

In fact, they are not secrets, but magics that will change your life for good.

Are you ready?

T = Trust (Trust in yourself that you'll succeed no matter the discouragements or obstacles that come your way)
H = Humility (Stay humble when you finally succeed and teach one or two of your friends who do 9-5 job with low return)
E = Elimination (Eliminate distraction and overworking yourself by outsourcing 90% of the process to enable you scale up faster after your first success as you reinvest in the business and other businesses with your income)

K = Keywords (keyword research)
A = Analysis (analysis of the market for competition and profitability)
T = Title (Simple and catchy title with 1, 2, or 3 keywords)
S = Subtitle (Long tail keyword with other necessary keyword phrases that sound seamless without stuffing)

C = Cover (Simple, yet catchy and professional looking cover)
R = Reviews (Necessary for social proof and more sales)
I = Inspection (Final inspection of all the processes)
E = Email-list (Optin for free download and building your list)
D = Description (Copywriting induced book description that even the devil can't resist to click the purchase button).

Notable:

Marketing & Amazon Ads.
ACX (Audio publishing)
Translation to other languages
IngramSpark Hardback
Going global with D2D/PD
Turning audiobook to video course for Udemy
30% Tax removal
Hiring ghostwriters
Doubling down and reinvesting
Etc.

This book is a series.

Finally, I'll tell you the last magic secret on earth no one will EVER tell you. In fact, gurus in the game will be shocked and will instantly implement it.

6 Likes

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sadly, the book will be available to everyone in 2020, but some people have access to it as beta student.

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by HerrDamilord(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
iLegendd:
Sadly, the book will be available to everyone in 2020, but some people have access to it as beta student.

How do we get such access?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
HerrDamilord:

How do we get such access?

It's in-house for now. When it goes public, you'll be notified.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by ABCthings: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Is your name now Ned's?

Anyway what happened to the animation stuff you were doing before?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Milashi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kindly put me through the method, I am interested. My whatsapp number is 08033695741.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 12:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Milashi:
Kindly put me through the method, I am interested. My whatsapp number is 080...5741.

The method is:

1. Register on www.KDP.amazon.com
2. Register on www.payoneer.com
3. Link both accounts and fill your tax form on Amazon
4. Do keyword research and analysis to find a profitable niche
5. Write the book or hire someone to write it
6. And publish on Amazon.

That's how simple it is. The detailed version on step by step is inside the book, but it's not available to the public yet.

6 Likes

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by irynterri(f): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
iLegendd:

The method is:

That's how simple it is. The detailed version on step by step is inside the book, but it's not available to the public yet.

how much does it cost to hire ghost writers for a book of say 80pages

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
irynterri:

It's not by pages, but word count. Pages is determined by your paper size and formatting. Most of the ghost writing sites will let you know.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2019
irynterri:
If you still need one, I'm a ghostwriter.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by irynterri(f): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
iLegendd:

It's not by pages, but word count. Pages is determined by your paper size and formatting. Most of the ghost writing sites will let you know.
okay, what is the average they will charge for 5000words
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by irynterri(f): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:

If you still need one, I'm a ghostwriter.
what are your rates like before I chat you up
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Thewhizzkid1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
irynterri:
what are your rates like before I chat you up
#2 per word
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
irynterri:
okay, what is the average they will charge for 5000words

Different people charge based on their chosen criteria. Do some Google search to find what you'll like. Though, the picture below will give you an idea.

1 Share

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by irynterri(f): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:

#2 per word
alright
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by irynterri(f): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
iLegendd:

Different people charge based on their chosen criteria. Do some Google search to find what you'll like. Though, the picture below will give you an idea.
thanks
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
irynterri:
alright
If you're interested in chatting me up, you can check my signature for my number. Thanks.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Chaniel: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
iLegendd:

Is anything wrong with using a Nigerian account?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Chaniel:

Is anything wrong with using a Nigerian account?

Using Nigerian account how?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Chaniel: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2019
iLegendd:

Using Nigerian account how?

Publishing as a Nigerian on kindle, normally there is this attitude of blacklisting Nigerian services/products on such international platforms, I wonder if it's the same?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chaniel:

Publishing as a Nigerian on kindle, normally there is this attitude of blacklisting Nigerian services/products on such international platforms, I wonder if it's the same?

No. Amazon allows Nigerians. If stupid Nigerian fraudsters go there and ruin it, then they'll stop us.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Chaniel: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
iLegendd:

No. Amazon allows Nigerians. If stupid Nigerian fraudsters go there and ruin it, then they'll stop us.

Okay, thank you
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by blessedvisky(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
ILegendAmarka
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
iLegendd:

this is 2020
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
ambitiouschap:

this is 2020

You think so?

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Correcto: 3:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Please how I do I link both my payoneer and Amazon account!
iLegendd:

The method is:

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Correcto:
Please how I do I link both my payoneer and Amazon account!

https://nairaland.com/5638906/

1 Like

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
iLegendd:

https://nairaland.com/5638906/
My book is ready. But I want to ask, should I number it accordingly as in writing thesis?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nat404:
My book is ready. But I want to ask, should I number it accordingly as in writing thesis?

Number it.
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 4:42am On Jan 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Number it.
Number it page by page, right?
Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Nat404:
Number it page by page, right?

Yes.

If your book is 100 pages, the front matter, the initial pages, should start with Roman numerals. While your page number starts from chapter 1.

Chapter 1 = page number 1.

Download this book and check out the page numbering. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdîcted/

That is the professional way of doing it. If you don't like the professional way, then start your page 1 from where the book starts.

Talking about numbering it page-by-page, I don't understand. Number it from main page to last page. The number 12 shouldn't repeat itself. No number should repeat.

2 Likes

Re: AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" by Nat404: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes.

If your book is 100 pages, the front matter, the initial pages, should start with Roman numerals. While your page number starts from chapter 1.

Chapter 1 = page number 1.

Download this book and check out the page numbering. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdîcted/

That is the professional way of doing it. If you don't like the professional way, then start your page 1 from where the book starts.

Talking about numbering it page-by-page, I don't understand. Number it from main page to last page. The number 12 shouldn't repeat itself. No number should repeat.
The story is not that much but it's interesting to read. Just 29 pages though. I also contacted someone, he said I should number the pages and leave out the outline. What I am talking is the outline where you can a topic having a number and it takes you directly to that particular page. That's what I mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanian Cedis And Naira Which Is More Valuable. / Top 15 News And Blog Websites In Nigeria Powered By Wordpress / Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.