Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Vector – The Purge “M.I Abaga Diss” Ft. Payper & Vader - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector – The Purge “M.I Abaga Diss” Ft. Payper & Vader (423 Views)

Vector The Viper Teaching Protesters About Self Confidence At End SARS Protests / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vector – The Purge “M.I Abaga Diss” Ft. Payper & Vader by shakiez893(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
the purge, Vector vs M.I diesEdit
Vector have sent shots at M.I Abaga in his latest cypher featuring rappers Payper and Vader after M.I released Martell cypher 2 called (Purification)

This Vector’s master class (the purge) has practically replied M.I abaga’s purification collaboration. Vectors cypher is sponsored by Hennessey Nigeria, GRAP Entertainment Ltd, and 605 Entertainment.

M.I Abaga Quotable Lyrics from Martell 2 cypher (purification)

“So y’all got paid to cyphers and
We don’t get any appreciation?
Well let’s call it charity a poverty alleviation
And y’all economists? ’cause it was like an economic forum
Or like an oil drill drilling my nig*s….”

Vector’s shots at M.I he called (The Purge) was produced shortly after M.I abaga dropped Martell Cypher 2 which was titled the Purification which featured M.I himself Blaqbonez, A-Q and Loose Kaynon.

Vector’s The Purge Quotable Lyrics

“This Is The Tail Of A Fool
Who’s Thinking How To Make A Name
So He Picks 2 Letters, Then Adopted King James And Made It A Good Setup From A Basket Ballers Name
But How Do You Go From Lebron To Becoming A Chairman – This Is Insane
Am I The Only One Seeing This Shit Backwards?
The Whole Thing Is Hard To Grasp, I Swear Is……”

Watch full videos here

https://jupitagist.net/2019/09/21/vector-the-purge-m-i-abaga-diss-ft-payper-vader/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Speaks With Billboard About Working With Beyonce, Her Motwon Deal & / Seun Kuti Speaks On Why He Can't Accept A Political Appointment From Buhari / Tacha Is More Relevant To Nigerians Than President Buhari – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.