Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown (49252 Views)

Video Of Mercy Eke & Nedu Kissing Passionately In Wedding Dresses / Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With A Native Doctor (Pictures, Video) / Socialite Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies Dressed In Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Premiumwriter: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
I won't be surprised if the host have actually begged him to attend.

Some people are like that. Just be popular and they'll lick your as*

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by 1shortblackboy: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
this is rubbish na why try to outshine the bride on her wedding day. this is distasteful

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Paige001(f): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nawa oh, see certified madness

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Newboss(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Correct guy. Chop life my brother.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by africandollar: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
'Grace have found me' ?! This one go school so? undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by boreyo: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
mamajj17:
I really don't why Nigerian give this guy too much Attention undecided undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by YoungAncient1: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
This guy needs to be on a leash. I pity for his stooges that do anything for money.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by spencekat(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
mamajj17:
I really don't why Nigerian give this guy too much Attention undecided undecided
And he is thriving on it.He is a good business man,you know.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by ndaman25: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
mamajj17:
naija always give attention to inrelivant issue

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
If the bride allowed this, she is a very senseless woman.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Wickedfacts: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Preety Mike may look mad but his actions show that no matter the level of insanity a man suffers from, some hungry women would still follow him just for money.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by seanjy4konji: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
I am beginning to hate mike...

he likes to steal peoples shows and parties and make all eyes on him..

why take brides to another mans wedding

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by stanleysani(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
nawa ooooo
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by kerry57: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mike the psycho
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by shamecurls(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
When you don't have a job, senseless thoughts and plans are abound.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Lugianostar(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
When ones i see an attention seeker; i know from it's looks and ugly mike is one of them.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by webngnews: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by delishpot: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
This man has just spoilt the couple's day. Height of selfishness. The provabial man wey Dem invite am to come chop, he reach there hold the hands of his host to prevent them from eating.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Mosco100(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Abnormal
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by seunmohmoh(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
All shades of wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Unrated900(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Cheap girls

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by EmekaBlue(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
na d person wey invite am find trouble

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by RUDEBOYY(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
How can you attend someone's wedding with an additional 5 brides.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
He has no brest and bumm to show.. This is how he can seek stupid attentions like those girls would display nudity to remain relevant on the social media!!!
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by rowlizglobal: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
This one don m*d ni

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by gozzlin: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
mamajj17:
I really don't know why Nigerians give this guy too much Attention undecided undecided he deserves none lipsrsealed

He's eccentric and a great entertainer. Such people effortlessly draw attention to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by flamingfire24(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
pretty mike is an agent of the antichrist to pervert the ways of God.
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by Annie939(f): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
what's wrong with this guy ?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by ngwaba(m): 12:16am On Sep 23, 2019
itspzpics:
As we all the popular socialite with styles of arriving an event, Pretty Mike was spotted with 5 prettu ladies in wedding gown as he arrives a wedding. His grand entrance made alot of people at the wedding to applaud him. He was also spotted spraying money for the ladies.
See more and watch the video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ruSQRnmzG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pretty-mike-arrived-a-wedding-with-5-ladies-in-wedding-gown/
This guy is sick
Re: Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown by renewable1(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2019
Cool

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo / Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.