Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,781 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season (36938 Views)

Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / Gov. Ihedioha Approves Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Of Critical Roads In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by asspen8: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Na today we dey here am ,aimless government
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by qtx(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin angry

Edakun no waste ur data grin
Remember the slogan"7 point agenda"=we no later see 1/2 point ,
Remember "vision 2020"=then be think say 2020 no go reach
angry grin but 2020 na 3 months from now
Chai na was o
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by RZArecta2(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
chillychill:

I dey inside hold up now seff along laspotech road(ikorodu /shagamu road). I am already tired.
you see that particular road, either take a bike from Ikorodu garage alone if possible or take keke. Don’t bother with danfo or you’ll cry especially at night. There’s hardly a week trailers don’t tumble on that road especially the hill near Laspotech. People in that area are jungle inhabitants because I don’t believe they’re part of any state or local government

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by fishbone11(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=valarmorghulis post=82443588]No 1 is Lagos badagry exp way, that road na hell[/quoo spent 7hrs from just Volks to Iyanaba last night.
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by seunmohmoh(f): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Moboj:

I've now gotten scared of taking Bikes frequently.
Something happened few months back
I was just coming from one State,it was already late,when I got to Jakande everything on my mind was I was going to enter any transport I see,none was available for like 5-10minutes till a bus came,this was like after 10 in the night
Around that NEPA bus stop an accident just happened about 5mins before we got there,a bike and a Maruwa, no survivors,I saw the woman on red in a pool of her own blood laying on the floor,I kept wondering I could have boarded one of those transports if I was at the bus stop earlier
Not all road accidents are recorded,it's pathetic how bad roads can cause avoidable deaths
Coming out of Ejigbo,Jakande and Isolo alone is a miracle
I understand you perfectly. I pass the same road every day.
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by seunmohmoh(f): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

if rain fall her eh. Ajah roads na die... see traffic

Lagos na mess
Come mainland first oga. Rain or sun, traffic go hold you

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by Jac007(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lekanberry:
Abaranje-Okerube road, ikotun pls. The road worst oo

I'm beginning to grow muscle from that road...only God can forgive the marwa riders on that route, speeding on a terrible road as if they are competing with themselves. Yesterday i spent 1hour from ikotun to Asalu embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
I hope sanwolu gets it right. We need nothing less than great leadership in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by drmikeadams(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=fishbone11 post=82447415][/quote] u mean eg from 12pm to 7pm
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Come mainland first oga. Rain or sun, traffic go hold you

las las mainland is better than island jari

here na scam, expensive for nothing sake
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by buchilino(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
AryaSand:
GOOD!

NA 2DAY DEM LAGOS GOVT DEY BLABBING
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by Ebbyboy: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ijede road in Ikorodu is another hell, Sanwo-Olu wake up
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by okoloto: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Major roads in Ikotun area is in a mess. Abaranje Road and Ijegun road leading to ikotun is in a mess. The government should also remember those roads. The number of commuters using that road daily is enormous and they are really suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by LordFaraday(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
So people should continue suffering with roads like this.lifes can even be lost cause big trucks and trailers passes through this roads.am talking of Ijede, Ikorodu it's a death trap.how can we wait till dry season.Govt don't give shit about the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oregun road by daystar
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by LordFaraday(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
More death traps

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by seyithug(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
solarview:
Going to one year after winning election... Lagos State government is still campaigning.

grin grin grin kwantinu.

They are packing big stones on the roads saying they are filling potholes.

How is May 29 to September 21 'going to one year after winning election...'? Did you read the post at all? Should roads be repaired or constructed, during the rainy season?
You just dey yarn okpata.
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by King204(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
valarmorghulis:
No 1 is Lagos badagry exp way, that road na hell
I can relate bruh
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by Vested(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
LordFaraday:
So people should continue suffering with roads like this.lifes can even be lost cause big trucks and trailers passes through this roads.am talking of Ijede, Ikorodu it's a death trap.how can we wait till dry season.Govt don't give shit about the masses.

Edakun,
No vex!
Make una put stone till rainy season end.
Na wetin Sanwaolu talk O!
grin
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by LordFaraday(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Is this a road or swimming pool.Atimes when I see some private cars on this road I just felt pity for them.

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by seunmohmoh(f): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

las las mainland is better than island jari

here na scam, expensive for nothing sake
Lagos for you.
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Lagos for you.

that toll gate is one reason i hate lagos with passion

u suffer to buy motor, buy fuel. now na to pay to drive pass ordinary road
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by Olurock(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
The uncompleted road construction at ladipo should also received attention,this is one road that is supposed to have been completed by May 2018,but was abandoned.
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by sleekdre: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dont forget lekki-epe expressway between Abraham Adesanya and Eleko... Pockets of death traps along that road( eg. Ogidan, sangotedo Abijo, Awoyaya, bogije..etc)..
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by seunmohmoh(f): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

that toll gate is one reason i hate lagos with passion

u suffer to buy motor, buy fuel. now na to pay to drive pass ordinary road
I went to lekki last week for business meeting and the traffic self no be here.

People who work from mainland to island every day are trying o. You dey live there, you no suppose too feel am.
How much is toll gate fee?
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I went to lekki last week for business meeting and the traffic self no be here.

People who work from mainland to island every day are trying o. You dey live there, you no suppose too feel am.
How much is toll gate fee?

200box for each pass, coming back again 200, jeep is 300,

400 fuel can bring to office and go back somehow...
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by gr8child(m): 1:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Handsup if you came here to see a list but saw story instead.
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by West2019(m): 1:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Do it no talk
Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by owenseddies40(m): 2:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Ijede road , cryIkorodu currently is the baddest road in Lagos for now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by fortune1968: 3:06am On Sep 22, 2019
Bolustical:

I'd give him time. Ambode too was slow was he started but he later picked up.
Which ambode ? the one that nearly killed us with filth ? who left lagos far worse than he met it ! abeg ,talk of a better person

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by olasunky15(m): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2019
owenseddies40:

Ijede road , cryIkorodu currently is the baddest road in Lagos for now

Bro. I would be surprised if that Agric - ishawo road is not on the list of roads that needs urgent attention.

People plying that road need not to be preached about hell.

Passed there few days ago. U could be inside pool of 3ft depth. 50m width and 100m length. This na road oo. And to think some building were demolished few years ago. One would think the road would be completed by now.

I pitied those that ply that axis everyday.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season by blingxx(m): 4:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Godwin2am:
WHY IS LAGOS STATE GOVT ALWAYS DOING SUBSTANDARD ROAD IN LAGOS? GO TO AKWA IBOM ROAD GODSWILL AKPABIO SINCE HIS FIRST TENUE IS FINE AND INTACT. LAGOS WITH SUBSTANDARD ROAD IS 5&6

You can compare the population in Lagos with akwa ibom. The more the people the more the damages and mismanagement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.