Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies (824 Views)

Cure Any Kind Of Disease Jigsimur Pus 100% NATURAL HERBAL Product / Typhoid Fever Natural Herbal Remedies / Natural/herbal Cure For Ovarian Cysts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
I am opening this thread to educate you on how to use simple natural substances to prevent and treat common health challenges.
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
EVVAGREEN warm water therapy

Dr Ferrydoon Batmanghelid was a political prisoner in Iran, where he was held in solitary confinement, and he decided not to eat any food and only to drink water. Over the next 7 days he noticed that his aches and pains disappeared, and it took away his hunger pains.

Once he was moved to the main cell block he started to treat sick prisoners simply by giving them this liquid to drink at regular intervals, with amazing results. Since then he has conducted major research projects and has shown that H2O can prevent and help cure arthritis, back pain, angina, migraines and high blood pressure. It also lowers blood cholesterol. And H2O and salt mixture can prevent and help cure asthma.

So, in summary, drink enough water throughout the day and eat foods rich in this liquid and you will find your aches and pains will reduce and could even disappear altogether...
Culled from The Book, "The world's best medicinal fruits and vegetables.."

Do you know there is a quantity of water your body requires for healthy living based on your weight and your blood,brain,lungs, etc are made up of large percentage of water?

1 Like

Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
I have recommended water therapy to so many people and it has helped them, in case you are treating any ailment in your body, please include warm water therapy
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
How to do warm water therapy

Take 3 cups of warm water first thing in the morning and don't eat till after an hour.

I will share some testimonials with you later on how water therapy has helped people.
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Please don't underestimate the power of water, it is one of the most powerful medicines we have in this world.
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Some Testimonials on Water Therapy

[8/5, 06:52] Ebook South Africa: Good morning sister... Hope you are good.... I've got another testimonial for water therapy...I told my neighbour about it they started few months...the gal told me that her menses are back...now normal...she has been wondering where have they gone...and was so happy�
[8/5, 06:56] Damilola: This is great, ma. Did her menses stopped before.
[8/5, 06:56] Ebook South Africa: Yes they stopped
[8/5, 07:03] Damilola: Wao, this our God is too much, ma. Am getting motivated daily.
[8/5, 07:05] Damilola: How do you take the water,ma?
[8/5, 07:07] Ebook South Africa: I take 2-4 glasses every morning on a empty tommy
[8/5, 07:07] Ebook South Africa: Then eat my breakfast after an hour
[8/5, 07:11] Damilola: Wao, I love you so much,ma. This our Jesus is great,ma. I hope you have giving your life to Him, ma, because I want us to enjoy fellowship together Him after,now.
[8/5, 07:12] Ebook South Africa: Yes sure thanks a lot dear God bless��
[8/5, 07:14] Damilola: I am happy and i love you more,ma. You are indeed my sister. Enjoy your day in God's presence,ma.
[8/5, 07:15] Ebook South Africa: Love you too dear... same to you�
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
2)Fellow Evvagreeners good morning. Before I have been down with type 2 diabetes and could not manage it well pains in my knees unable to come out of bed and car. Tightening of my heart ,unable to breath well . I did a test which States that I have too much cholesterol and they saw some things in my liver I had my two feet swollen and I told my elder sister who introduced this group and I followed it up bought the books printed and followed the natural healthy living mostly natural vegetables and later go serious on water therapy till date and I can testify anywhere my sugar level is normal now from 15 point to 5 point if too high because I eat something wrong 7 no more high. My heart beats fine no swollens anymore no pains and I don't take any pains drugs no matter what. And I use the book to help others who is sick of one sickness or the other also first introducing water therapy. I am happy for this group and also pray that God gives Mummy Dammy love long life to continue saving lives as she has done mine and others. God bless you ma
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Moringa seeds helps a lot for eye Health.
See the below testimonial.
I actually have a testimony how I used moringa seed to clear my eye sight about a year ago.I actually started using reading glasses in 2013 which was not a welcome development to me while some say its normal as we grow older but I rejected it n continue to research on what food or natural thing I could use to cute my eye sight issue.So during morning seed harvest period in 2017 I decided to refresh my knowledge on it healing virtues n discovered it is actually good for the eyes n I chose a therapy for myself n began to take moringa seed ,one in the morning before meal and one at night after meal.To my surprise within 3wks my eye became so clean n clear and began to read without glasses ,I took it for 45day and stopped and for over 12months now I've not had any reason to use any reading glasses and I've recommended it to some people around me who knew my story and have the same challenge and are also recording same testimonies. Moringa seed for 30-45days ,chew and swallow with water morning and night before meal can clear your eye sight.I am a living witness
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Some Testimonials on Water Therapy

[8/5, 06:52] Ebook South Africa: Good morning sister... Hope you are good.... I've got another testimonial for water therapy...I told my neighbour about it they started few months...the gal told me that her menses are back...now normal...she has been wondering where have they gone...and was so happy�
[8/5, 06:56] Damilola: This is great, ma. Did her menses stopped before.
[8/5, 06:56] Ebook South Africa: Yes they stopped
[8/5, 07:03] Damilola: Wao, this our God is too much, ma. Am getting motivated daily.
[8/5, 07:05] Damilola: How do you take the water,ma?
[8/5, 07:07] Ebook South Africa: I take 2-4 glasses every morning on a empty tommy
[8/5, 07:07] Ebook South Africa: Then eat my breakfast after an hour
[8/5, 07:11] Damilola: Wao, I love you so much,ma. This our Jesus is great,ma. I hope you have giving your life to Him, ma, because I want us to enjoy fellowship together Him after,now.
[8/5, 07:12] Ebook South Africa: Yes sure thanks a lot dear God bless��
[8/5, 07:14] Damilola: I am happy and i love you more,ma. You are indeed my sister. Enjoy your day in God's presence,ma.
[8/5, 07:15] Ebook South Africa: Love you too dear... same to you�
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Testiomony Time.....

For 2months i was managing this terrible pain in my lower abdomen. It was so bad that i did not know what happened around me in 1week.
I finally saw my gynaecologist and all the tests.... Ovarian cyst.
I have heard all the 'panicky' stories surrounding it so i asked him to explain what it means exactly.
I came back and chatted dammylove�
She said continue on water therapy and start fertility cleanse.
Hmnnn.... evergreeners, by the 1st month, no pain, dizziness, cramps, name it.
All dissolved.
God bless you real good Dammylove
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2019
I want to say a very big thank u to God n to u.I want to testify how u n d group helped my life n family. Starting with water therapy.water therapy is soo wonderful. Some months back everything is doing me.too much headache, stomach upset,constipation pains allover my body.at a time I was thinking its spiritual problems until the day I decided to start this water therapy n I was soo serious with it for 2weeks now.if u see me now I have changed totally. All those pains disappeared without any chalk called medicine.I became more younger, looking more fresh with flat tummy.I use to have serious migraine headache that hubby said its in my gene.but from that day I started my water therapy till date no more migraine n other things that followed it.I'm more healthier now.I want to thank u Mrs dammylove.u r such a wonderful woman.may d presence of God continue to increase in ur life n family. Amen.
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2019
BENEFITS OF WARM WATER ���

A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is � % effective in resolving some health problems�, including:

Headache, migraine, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, pain of joints, sudden increasing and decreasing of heartbeat, Epilepsy, increasing level of cholesterol, cough, bodily discomfort, golu pain, asthma, hooping cough, blockage of veins, diseases related to uterus & urine, stomach problems, poor appetite, also all related diseases to the eyes, ear & throat.

HOW TO USE WARM WATER ��

Get up early in the morning and drink approximately 3 glasses of warm water when the stomach is empty. Do not eat anything 60 minutes thereafter.

You may not be able to make 4 glasses at the beginning, but slowly you will.✍

The warm water therapy will resolve the health issues within reasonable periods:�

� Diabetes in 30 days
� Blood pressure in 30 days
� Stomach related issues in 10 days
� All types of cancer in 9 months
� Blockage of veins in 6 months
� Lack of hunger (Poor appetite?) in 10 days
� Uterus and related diseases in 10 days
� Nose, Ear & Throat problems in 10 days.
� Women problems(?) in 15 days,
� Heart diseases in 30 days
� Headache/Migraine in 3 days
� Low blood pressure in 30 days.
� Cholesterol in 4 months
� Epilepsy and paralysis continously in 9 months
� Asthma in 4 months.

COLD WATER IS BAD FOR YOU:

�In the past, people used to say that if cold water does not affect you at young age, it will harm you at old age�

� Cold water closes 4 veins of the ♥ heart and causes heart attack �; Cold drinks are main reason for Heart Attack.
� Cold water� creates problems in liver; makes fat stuck with liver. Most of the people waiting for the transplant of liver are victims of cold water drinking.
�cold water affects internal walls of stomach.
�cold water affects stomach and big intestine and results in cancer.

�plzzzzzzz, tell everyone

(Copied,
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good evening everyone,
I have Testimony to share o,

Some times back my youngest sister complained about having *unsual menstruation*, she use to see her menstration *twice a month, with severe stomach pain*,
I private chatted our Mummy @⁨Dammylove❤⁩ and she recommended water therapy.

2 weeks later i called n she told me the flow is now normal, no pains anymore. Since then her menstrual cycle has been stable.

God bless you Ma. @⁨Dammylove❤⁩ ��
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Good afternoon every body. ������ for sometime now i have been on morning warm water ,then after exercise l will grind little ginger , lemon and add warm water as Dammy told me hmmmmmmm wonders are happening ,drop from size 18 to 14 +. U need to see me now. Thanking God for this group. ����knowledge is power
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fellow Evvagreeners good morning. Before I have been down with type 2 diabetes and could not manage it well pains in my knees unable to come out of bed and car. Tightening of my heart unable to breath well . I did a test which States that I have too much cholesterol and they saw some things in my liver I had my two feet swollen and I told my elder sister who introduced this group and I followed it up bought the books printed and followed the natural healthy living mostly natural vegetables and later go serious on water therapy till date and I can testify anywhere my sugar level is normal now from 15 point to 5 point if too high because I eat something wrong 7 no more high. My heat beats fine no swollens anymore no pains and I don't take any pains drugs no matter what. And I use the book to help others who is sick of one sickness or the other also fir st introducing water therapy. I am happy for this group and also pray that God gives Mummy Damylove long life to continue saving lives as she has done mine and others. God bless you ma
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fellow Evvagreeners good morning. Before I have been down with type 2 diabetes and could not manage it well pains in my knees unable to come out of bed and car. Tightening of my heart unable to breath well . I did a test which States that I have too much cholesterol and they saw some things in my liver I had my two feet swollen and I told my elder sister who introduced this group and I followed it up bought the books printed and followed the natural healthy living mostly natural vegetables and later go serious on water therapy till date and I can testify anywhere my sugar level is normal now from 15 point to 5 point if too high because I eat something wrong 7 no more high. My heat beats fine no swollens anymore no pains and I don't take any pains drugs no matter what. And I use the book to help others who is sick of one sickness or the other also fir st introducing water therapy. I am happy for this group and also pray that God gives Mummy Dammylove long life to continue saving lives as she has done mine and others. God bless you ma
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2019
Gud morning ma"am. God bless u real good for this great job God is using u to bring hope to hopeless situations. Each time I am done with emptying my bowel in the last two months my soul will not seize to bless u ma. The problem of constipation I thought I would have to manage it until God will send (one day) the anointing that brake yokes because I was already seeing it as yoke that only God can brake. I have been through this challenge since I was in my teen I am over mid 40s now. Rather than improving it was going from bad to worse. Sometimes three days, meanwhile I would have paraded the restroom countless times without success. August I came in contact with this group and was told the to do water therapy the right way. Since then I only missed it once. Today I am lighter and healthier today.
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
I woke up one morning with pain in my joints and some feverish feelings, based on all the teachings by Dr Dammylove and other leaders in this group, I bought 50 naira garlic and divided it into two, then chop one half into small pieces.
I got a finger size garlic then grate it.
Then two lime was squeezed into a clean cup
i poured all of them into a 75cl bottle and filled it with water afterwards, I washed 3 dates and cut them into pieces to give a better taste.
I kept it for 30 minutes and shook vigorously before enjoying it
THE WONDER ��
1. feverish feelings gone, I saw the blister on my lips the third day
2. Energy replenished
3. cleared bowel
IN ADDITION
my 3 years old daughter who snores and always have runny nose and cough has stopped snoring, no cough and runny nose for almost one week now.
I gave her 20 ml in the morning and 20 ml at night, the following morning she use the toilet 3 times in about 15 minutes and the faeces was (all) well formed, since then we haven't stop taking it!R
Re: EVVAGREEN Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) Natural Herbal Remedies by lizdammy: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Dearly Beloved,
I have a story to tell about one Mr. Joel. Please take your time to read this story to the end.... *DammyLove* �.

Mr Joel contacted me on the 26th of January 2019. He had ulcerative Colitis, multiple ulceration in his intestine, ulcer of the colon.

He later said I may not know the degree of this chronic illness called ulcerative colitis says endoscopy from National hospital. He told me this ailment is worst than Aids and it has no cure.

The following are the symptoms and sicknesses that he experienced as a result of the disease condition:

1) Goes to toilet like 10 times daily,had bloody diarrhea.

2) He lost 35 pants of blood and 7 pants of platelet's

3) He lost strength and therefore was told to get a near by nurse that would infuse him daily with drip.

4)His urine became yellow.

5) He had arthritis with severe pains. He said there is no pain killer he has not taken.

6)His skin became dark(real black) like roasted yam.

7) He couldn't go to work for 2 years.

cool He couldn't work any distance.

9)He couldn't sweat because his skin was dry as a result of dehydration.

10) His hairs were falling off from the head.

11). He lost erection for 2 years.

12) His hands were pale to death.

13) He had heart palpitation

14) He was on oxygen as a result of low blood and water caused by the bloody diarrhea.

15)He lost memory.

16)Food would not digest in his stomach.

17) He was advised to go for artificial insemination because he couldn't impregnate his wife and that would cost him N500,000 which he couldn't afford.

*My recommendation*
I placed him on water therapy (Taking of 3 cups of warm water first thing in the morning and he shouldn't eat till after an hour) then he was taking cucumber and local spinach( green as his soup for akpu (fufu our Nigerian local swallow).

The following was the result as a result of this therapy as at the 10th of February 2019, exactly 15 days after the recommendation.

1)Frequency to the toilet stopped. Uses toilet 2 or 3 times at most daily.

2) No more blood transfusion.

3)Restored strength, he said he has enough energy, he can run to anywhere and feels he could fly.

4)His urine color has been restored to normal.

5) No more pain killers

6)His skin is fair now. ( He sent me his picture recently, fair indeed)

7)He has resumed work

cool Now he can run any where.

9) He can sweat now

10)His hairs are growing well and fresh now.

11)His Man power erects every early morning. His wife is happy because they had had
no sex for 2 years.

12)He can feel his reddish palm

13) No more heart palpitation

14)He is off oxygen.

15) Memory fully restored

16)I will tell you this at the end of my story....

17) His food digest well now.

On the 16th of April 2019 that's over 2 months he shared his testimonial with me.

He prayed for me as said, DammLove, you will live long. He said and I quote from his writing "I'm just good with the water therapy, no drugs all this while,you can see how my skin is glowing or shinning" (He sent me his picture).

He said he doesn't miss water therapy. He observes it everyday for daily strength and health. With no side effects.

Also, before the above he sent this message - *I am 100% conscious and mindful of what I eat.*

*Lessons from this story*
a) Most times the solution to our problem is in something we don't attach much value to.

b) Diseases and Sicknesses come with so much ailments and pains. Please take proper care of your health. ONE SICKNESS OR DISEASE CAN DEGENERATE TO SEVERAL OTHERS

c)Don't underestimate the power of water. Water is indeed life.

d).Don't keep your sickness to yourself, tell it to God in prayers and tell people that can be of help. Someone close by may have the solution.

e).Be conscious of what you eat, *an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.*

Value your body. Your body is the vehicle to the fulfilment of your purpose in life and destiny.

Lastly, never forget that *Dammylove loves you and cares* for you but God(our maker) heals.

Now remember I promised to tell you number 16 at the end of the story?
Here you have it.
I spoke with him on the 8th of May 2019. The wife is pregnant. �����

*TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.*

(1) (Reply)

Liberation Powder And Candles For Instant Answers To All Your Problems / China Seeking Court Approval To Kill 20,000 Coronavirus Patients? / Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.