Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds (791 Views)

COVID-19: Two Wuhan Doctors Turn Black After Spending Weeks In ICU (Photos) / UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by lamzybaby: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
The Plane is outfitted with 16 intensive care stations, each fully equipped with the latest medical technology from computers and diagnostic systems to long-term respiratory machines and automatic injections. Each station costs a half million marks and allows a highly-trained team of doctors and paramedics to do almost everything done in a hospital except operate. In addition to the six full-care stations, the plane also has hospital beds for transporting 44 other patients.

More photos https://dailytimes.ng/2020/03/29/photos-flying-hospital-with-icu-capacity-of-44-beds/

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by Righteousness89(m): 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
If the pilot of this flying hospital
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by Gandollaar(f): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm impressed! Which country is this?
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by ab1x: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gandollaar:

Germany

1 Like

Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by Racoon(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is amazingly a good technological innovation to better the lot of humanity.Meanwhile, Tinubu is only requesting the FG to print more money to help stem the tide of the same Coronavirus.See the difference btw the white and black man mentality?
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by yyba: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gandollaar:
this is Nigeria, may God bless President BUHARI
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gandollaar:
GmbH
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by seekier(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmnn..., it is well
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by 77up(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by StephenBB(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
I won't say much

The only thing I'll say is....Make the world just table China matter for all these wahala.
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by Gandollaar(f): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
ab1x:

Germany
Great! They talked about spending marks.

Can this ever happen in Nigeria in this lifetime?
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by Gandollaar(f): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
yyba:
this is Nigeria, may God bless President BUHARI
Lol.. I will believe you if it was for cows grin
Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by yyba: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gandollaar:
Lol.. I will believe you if it was for cows grin

Re: Photos: Flying Hospital With ICU Capacity Of 44 Beds by ab1x: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Gandollaar:
Great! They talked about spending marks.

Can this ever happen in Nigeria in this lifetime?

I doubt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Instagram Users Attack Bill Gates Over Vaccine Conspiracy / 4 Persons With Coronavirus Evacuated From Ikotun Lagos With Ambulance / Im Fed Up! Please Any "As" Vs "As" Been Able To Successfully Control It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.