Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Chizzy Alichi Shows Off Her Customized Jacket With Her Face On It (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Shows Off Her Customized Jacket With Her Face On It (Photos) (1273 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chizzy Alichi Shows Off Her Customized Jacket With Her Face On It (Photos) by DonCrack: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi shared a post on her IG page showing off her customized jacket with her face printed on it.

She walked and danced around with the jacket on her back.

She captioned;

Thanks to my baby girl @chisom_joyce3 for my customized jacket

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rf4BBlyp5/?igshid=93gh34dhnr36

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/chizzy-alichi-shows-off-her-customized-jacket-with-her-face-on-it.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Chizzy Alichi Shows Off Her Customized Jacket With Her Face On It (Photos) by sheungeek(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
akara oku
Re: Chizzy Alichi Shows Off Her Customized Jacket With Her Face On It (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Akara Oku ke

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Shows Off Her Customized Jacket With Her Face On It (Photos) by DonCrack: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Chizzy Alichi Shows Off Her Customized Jacket With Her Face On It (Photos) by Dalastically: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oooh.... so you want me to be looking at your Nyash Abi.... i know you intention, but as God fearing man, I will not look..
Responsible Men Gather here, so that the blood of Jesus will cover our eyes.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Shows Off Her Customized Jacket With Her Face On It (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
sheungeek:
akara oku
backnbeta:
Akara Oku ke

I fear ooo... It's obviously Igbo and not Yoruba... cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Olotu Makes Shocking Revelations About Fatoyinbo,says Busola is right / Bbnaija: What Popular Comedian, AY Said About Tacha’s Disqualification / Original 'marlboro Man' Robert Norris Dies At Age 90 Having NEVER Smoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.