Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African (51751 Views)

BREAKING: Finally, IPOB Annouces Official Date UN Will Sit With Kanu Over Biafra / My Room Mate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” / My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” – Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by Cousin9999: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
IronGalaxy:
why so vehement of what he is or what he's not? He is South African of Indian origin, just like Kanye West is American of African origin. This quite simple.

Ugh. You're a disgusting Indian. gtfoh.
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by IronGalaxy: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Cousin9999:

Ugh. You're a disgusting Indian. gtfoh.
LOL. You're very immature
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by alexxo11(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Igbosmoker:
answer my question Na. What are we offering south Africans? Nothing yet they provide jobs for us in mtn,stanbic bank and shoprite we reward them by selling fake drugs and doing prostituting.

Nigeria is doomed. Rwanda is more developed, have constant light, 80%god roads free health care and education.

We are doom
grin grin grin easy now....they will come for you just for saying the truth....just look at that picture and tell me if that southafrican is frowning.....afterall he went to his apartment in durban ,put his phone on charge ,took a hot shower,then watched a movie on you tube....the nigerian who went to lagos nko??
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by Ronline(m): 3:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria2040:
The guy is white South African that's why he is reasonable. Black South African mumu are not from this earth
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by JaceBlaze: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2019
dasparrow:

I hope you know Ghanians chased out Nigerians first in the 60s but you African bigots have conveniently forgotten that. You do not like Nigerians yet you took the time to create an account on a Nigerian forum. The joke is on you. Time for you to go on randland if such a forum exists.
And you waited 20 years for your revenge? you mean the same way y'all hate South Africans but queue on long line to beg for their VISA? so who's the laughing stock now? I will go to 'randland' when Nigerians leave SA.
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by Henri8: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
midnighter:

by the time he grows up it will no longer be that of ramaphosa..anyway how will you stop him if he decides thats his rib...
That rib will be deleted.
We are a people of pure blood. We won't mix.
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by Henri8: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Cousin9999:

WTF are you talking about? I'm not SA.
Okay. Wherever you are from.
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by midnighter(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Henri8:

That rib will be deleted.
We are a people of pure blood. We won't mix.

Okay lets look at it like this

following on from that other thread

who would you prefer him marry? A South African or an osu?
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by Henri8: 6:01am On Sep 24, 2019
midnighter:

Okay lets look at it like this

following on from that other thread

who would you prefer him marry? A South African or an osu?
Osu has been abolished for a long time na or is it still practice in your side?
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by midnighter(f): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Henri8:

Osu has been abolished for a long time na or is it still practice in your side?

It has never been practised in my side, neither has it ever been abolished in some other Igbo clans. Or youre not seeing that guy lamenting in the other thread?

Besides, it was just a hypothetical question
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by Henri8: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2019
midnighter:

It has never been practised in my side, neither has it ever been abolished in some other Igbo clans. Or youre not seeing that guy lamenting in the other thread?

Besides, it was just a hypothetical question

Come midnighter, morning don come o.
Make I go work.
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by midnighter(f): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Henri8:

Come midnighter, morning don come o.
Make I go work.

i am not holding you, plus you quoted me first this morning.
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by Henri8: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
midnighter:

i am not holding you, plus you quoted me first this morning.
Bia nwayi, am back. Isi na gịni mèrè?
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by King44(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2019
That man is a gentleman
Once upon a time when Nigerians consider South Africans as their brother
Re: A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African by ogeiru: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
boldking:
naija don cast too

That is for illegal immigrants in the country (Czech). It isn't personalised to Nigerians.
https://news.expats.cz/weekly-czech-news/czech-republic-to-pay-migrants-to-leave-the-eu-and-never-return/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M / 10 Stupid Questions You Seriously Need To Stop Asking / Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.