Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

How To Change Pension Account - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Change Pension Account (332 Views)

How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Pension Account by engrsyer(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders, please I am in a deep mess and wish to migrate to another pension company from the one I am in.

Presently I am in Premium Pension as my Retirement Savings Account (RSA), since last year to this year, this Pension guys would receive money from the company to pay into my RSA with them but at the end of the day they will either omit one month of my pension or they would deduct my pension for that month and I am getting tired of their attitude.

So I ask and needs your advise or suggestions on ways to go because I wish to change my pension company from Premium Pension to any trust worthy and productive Pension Company.

Thanks

CC @crazyman,
@1forall
@seun
Re: How To Change Pension Account by DaudaAbu(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Try stanbic ibtc

Or leadway pfa. Anyone of those will do you good. Just approach any of them and aak them how to move, they will gladly help you.

You can request for quarterly report or even the statement of your contribution till date

1 Like

Re: How To Change Pension Account by engrsyer(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
DaudaAbu:
Try stanbic ibtc

Or leadway pfa. Anyone of those will do you good. Just approach any of them and aak them how to move, they will gladly help you.

You can request for quarterly report or even the statement of your contribution till date
that's a good suggestion bro
Re: How To Change Pension Account by realphatphem: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Stanbic Ibtc is the best option. Always receive both emails and SMS confirming remittance of my pension funds into my RSA account. You also get your RSA statement and updated balance be it online or using short code with ease.. Get in touch with them, you will be guided all through.
engrsyer:
Fellow Nairalanders, please I am in a deep mess and wish to migrate to another pension company from the one I am in.

Presently I am in Premium Pension as my Retirement Savings Account (RSA), since last year to this year, this Pension guys would receive money from the company to pay into my RSA with them but at the end of the day they will either omit one month of my pension or they would deduct my pension for that month and I am getting tired of their attitude.

So I ask and needs your advise or suggestions on ways to go because I wish to change my pension company from Premium Pension to any trust worthy and productive Pension Company.

Thanks

CC @crazyman,
@1forall
@seun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What It Means To Be Overqualified For A Job / A Hiccup Is A Spasm Of Your Diaphragm. / A PHD Holder Laments About Unemployment In Nigeria(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.