Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest (40218 Views)

Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) / Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal / Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by AreaFada2: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Mynd44:
If the Catholic Church isnt against drinking palm wine, I fail to see the reason why this is wrong.
Dude what is wrong with palm wine? A very natural drink straight from the tree, no processing.

Church even has palm Sunday so why not?

Na super kaikai you like pass? grin

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by WarriAproko: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Daziz metaplastic 2 al kariable entity may we al walk n neva jantule

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Viking007(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2019
It's funny how some of these guys are married with kids yet they still boldly exhibit this madness.
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by toprealman: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Back in the days, Kegite have a unique language which was fun to hear/read.
I'm not sure about the flows I'm reading here. Seem to have watered down over the years.
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Enemyofpeace: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2019
And so fokn what?what is the big deal in being a kegite?
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by shamecurls(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2019
The angels must be jollyfying Ina karid atmospheric Igbaladun

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by pregnantMan: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2019
etrange:
A kegite or an ex-kegite ?
he is still wearing the cap
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2019
cool
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by RealLordZeus(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Pavore9:

Moderation is personal responsibility
I concur, but ordaining a known kegite who also wear the kegite cap to church is like endorsing alcohol in its entirety

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2019
He might be an Ex and probably an old video. Bloggers use anything for traffic.
Almost everyone has a past.
Kegite club is supposed to be a gyrating club where students relax and drink Palm wine after a hectic day, it is people turning it into something else.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by GavelSlam: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2019
Nothing wrong with it.
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by ArticleBeast: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2019
realestniggah:
Rubbish how does this help the country.?Position and ceremonies like this that have no direct impact on the country should be scrape. Let follow the route of China.. Ban every religion. Focus on technology. The next thing you know now he will start abusing his "power".
Shutup jare... Always blabbing but when time for action starts they will never see you. Did they tell you China banned it main religion or foreign religions? Online warrior but when time to stand up to the leaders you will be at home eating amala

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Oshin56(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2019
Dayziz oblonjo chief I doff my coco for youaness walk and Neva to stumble not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by obayendo1010(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2019
A man who accept his bad side before the public is subject to learning..... The man will do better than most priest and imam because he knows his flaws and he has accepted....pls let him work and let God judge

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by sotyuzono(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Dayziz oblanko to my chief
Is it not out of excess iberiberism that Satan German fellow Jesus and on the ist oshodi he fired, if truly u are d son of Oludumare tinatuna this Helen Nkume into agege bread and solidify. Fellow Jesus fired abaka, that man shall not live by bread Alona but by d words dt rotate out of the bukakavity of Eledumare.
In Summation cum summary Eledumare is ist corrosive entity on planner earth therefore any attempt or attempted attempt on d letter I of d wogged chief, d gods will appear in skirt n blouse I have audacious landed. Kpichikom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by emmyid(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Paul I know, Barnabas I know. Fire me your nomenclature for comradi Joli. You're karried father!!!

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by nwamabo247(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2019
he is now a new creation.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by chiommy123(f): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Quite unfortunate everything is now acceptable in the house of God

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Ogalanyachieze: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by wamide042(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2019
Chiefo.... may you walk and never stumble, may your days be long...
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by wamide042(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2019
emmyid:
Paul I know, Barnabas I know. Fire me your nomenclature for comradi Joli. You're karried father!!!

This is brutal voice of emuwamide, one time parrot olofofo, now senior fellow ilya ondo , and transamadi ti ilya du lacoast.....

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by ostarlink: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2019
It's a sure path to transforming the kegites if there is anything wrong with the group. Jesus Christ was found among the Pharisees, the sinners and people the society had judged unrighteous but for the fact that he came for the sinners, he whined and sinned with them So that they might be saved.
Congratulations kegite Rev Father

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by noble2faith(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:
I still remains that same Agama lizard that was transformed and transchanged into a wobbed entity in ilya baby du dry land by that same XYZ chief accidental dis-charge of 18 ilya engine.

May our kasinger never be that of Sani abacha who can never dx/dy between sweet apple and poison..

Walk and never stumble.. If incase you stumble, stumble on top of biakanful okpe or okpa and the bucca bucca of the entity.. cheesy

Please all i'm karid should hit the like button so that our fathersis cultures,norms shall neva get decayed..

May our dayz be long!!

ologogoro
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Mordecai(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2019
grin

Okara was my classmate. Very highly karid. cheesy
At a point, he was the Chiefo, Ilya du Hama

I am happy for him.

May his priesthood be long and great.

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by patorial(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2019
This one will quit after two months cheesy grin grin
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by whitedove(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2019
Did anybody notice the way those people are writing ELEDUMARE? somebody said eledumali....Igbo kegites keep copying the Yorubas
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Truefaith: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by patorial(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Mynd44:
If the Catholic Church isnt against drinking palm wine, I fail to see the reason why this is wrong.

He wears the green cap in church but not drinking in church. Don't bother about him being a kegit, but both about his moral life
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Catholic church with its weird doctrines and activities. undecided

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by nattyGENT: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2019
So you would wait & watch someone cruxified before you come and be spewing shiiiiit. IT IS FINISHED! So leave am like that
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Yussuf06: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2019
There is nothing wrong with this na...kegit is a normal thing...if a former member decides to become a priest fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.