Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest (40217 Views)

Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) / Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal / Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by DonBenny77(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:
I still remains that same Agama lizard that was transformed and transchanged into a wobbed entity in ilya baby du dry land by that same XYZ chief accidental dis-charge of 18 ilya engine.

May our kasinger never be that of Sani abacha who can never dx/dy between sweet apple and poison..

Walk and never stumble.. If incase you stumble, stumble on top of biakanful okpe or okpa and the bucca bucca of the entity.. cheesy

Please all i'm karid should hit the like button so that our fathersis cultures,norms shall neva get decayed..

May our dayz be long!!
Not a karid brethren but me like
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by DonBenny77(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2019
sotyuzono:
Dayziz oblanko to my chief
Is it not out of excess iberiberism that Satan German fellow Jesus and on the ist oshodi he fired, if truly u are d son of Oludumare tinatuna this Helen Nkume into agege bread and solidify. Fellow Jesus fired abaka, that man shall not live by bread Alona but by d words dt rotate out of the bukakavity of Eledumare.
In Summation cum summary Eledumare is ist corrosive entity on planner earth therefore any attempt or attempted attempt on d letter I of d wogged chief, d gods will appear in skirt n blouse I have audacious landed. Kpichikom
You av busted my kaffa
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Henri8: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2019
RealLordZeus:

Morals bro! This may result into excessive drinking by followers.
A little wine they say is good! But this is like taking alcohol drinking to the Next Level.
Liar
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by dokyOloye: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Earthquake1:

You spend 13 years in the seminary
how?
Spiritual year=1 year.
Philosophy =1 year.
Theology = 1 year.
Don't know if to add the 1 yr apostolic work b/w philosophy and theology.
Das all
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by TenthMan(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by asgard01(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:
I still remains that same Agama lizard that was transformed and transchanged into a wobbed entity in ilya baby du dry land by that same XYZ chief accidental dis-charge of 18 ilya engine.

May our kasinger never be that of Sani abacha who can never dx/dy between sweet apple and poison..

Walk and never stumble.. If incase you stumble, stumble on top of biakanful okpe or okpa and the bucca bucca of the entity.. cheesy

Please all i'm karid should hit the like button so that our fathersis cultures,norms shall neva get decayed..

May our dayz be long!!
.. . woged
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by SirGod: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
decatalyst:
Oh Lord, church has entered the earth and the earth has entered the church.

He is even using the kegite cap in church lipsrsealed

Though it may be church, any building/gathering can be church, -joy of satan chuch, st janet cathedral church e.t.c so all na church, originally they are not CHUCH OF CHRIST that is CHRISTIANITY.

What I understand about catholic is that it is a Domination itself, not CHRISTIANITY.

catholic has been in existence thousands of years back before CHRISTIANITY.

That is why they practise what you see them doing today.
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Nwachacho: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
So much aƱurika via eligwe chambers. Flourish like the palm tree
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Teegelop(f): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
etrange:
A kegite or an ex-kegite ?

Ex Kengite bawo (as how)?

Can't you see kengite cap on him?
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by mrwonlasewonie: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
wingmanIII:

Cultist??
What business has kegites with cultism. You seem confused
what's the difference between cultist and kegites or whatever you call them? They dance around jars of papmwine chanting slogans similar to cultists and you're telling me what's not.i believe you're one of the charlatans
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by vchykp(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
dis is tickademus, karid and wobbed.. may irakamus blessmatua the baba that awaree on his koko dat day-d he was made a priest..

walk minus stumble oo jare
1000kva high tension you remainga to any comrado to attempt ur frequency.

agent001 du engine has volumed
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by vchykp(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
what's the difference between cultist and kegites or whatever you call them? They dance around jars of papmwine chanting slogans similar to cultists and you're telling me what's not.i believe you're one of the charlatans
bro.. make your finding before you conclude, i only hear this from illiterates, i believe you should be a bit enlightened, kegites is approved by school authorities simply because they are harmless and dont indulge in cult activities
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by GoldHorse(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Days!!!

...... Ayatollah Komo Enibobi!!!
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Lanre0: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kegites or CAN of worms, any difference?
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by mrwonlasewonie: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
vchykp:
bro.. make your finding before you conclude, i only hear this from illiterates, i believe you should be a bit enlightened, kegites is approved by school authorities simply because they are harmless and dont indulge in cult activities
are you sure? undecided
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Oneday82: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
zoba88:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2s6QtKnUrK/?igshid=1ldq4f51x7ykn
A member of Kegite club identified as Rev Fr (Chief) Okara has been ordained a Catholic priest.Kegite members took to social media to congratulate him and also shared his video 'beating' the drum.One word for him.

Watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/catholic-church-ordains-kegite-club.html?m=1

Ohhh karid o jare... May your days be longer. Woged you are, karid you are.

If you are not karid, kia you are on a high blood pressure. You are missing
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by MOVIC6: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
felo Jesu walkito with that bicycle full with palm, Basisi may urdasis be on mono and kene
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Evablizin(f): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Earthquake1:

I'm good how are you?
I'm good too.
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Earthquake1: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Evablizin:
I'm good too.

I go flash by your DM later make we talk
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Alexandro15: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2019
SirGod:

Though it may be church, any building/gathering can be church, -joy of satan chuch, st janet cathedral church e.t.c so all na church, originally they are not CHUCH OF CHRIST that is CHRISTIANITY.

What I understand about catholic is that it is a Domination itself, not CHRISTIANITY.

catholic has been in existence thousands of years back before CHRISTIANITY.

That is why they practise what you see them doing today.

And your reason for saying this is because?
Conduct proper research Sir, and stop displaying ignorance.
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by vchykp(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
are you sure? undecided
make your findings bro, am 100% sure

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by shegzydave(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
may your dayz be long, may you walk and never stumble, you are very very karid my chief
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by EbubeSolo: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Anyways, I did learn that kegite isn't a malicious group.
Asides, wine isn't a bad thing to humanity, except overdose, just as in any other food/drug. Basically, alcohol is not evil.. though I'm not a fan.
Congrats to the new pastor!
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by Ajjpsalm(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oneday82:

Ohhh karid o jare... May your days be longer. Woged you are, karid you are.

If you are not karid, kia you are on a high blood pressure. You are missing

Day6 to orl i am karid
Re: Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest by sweetMichael(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Corrosiveman:

May our dayz be long!!
You have trably landed. You are a fellow. Father mus! Is father chief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.