Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Unforgiveness: A Degree Of Arrogance And Wickedness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unforgiveness: A Degree Of Arrogance And Wickedness (188 Views)

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / How Dangerous Is Unforgiveness To A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unforgiveness: A Degree Of Arrogance And Wickedness by jonatoye(m): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Unforgiveness: A degree of Arrogance and Wickedness

WORD FOR TODAY
Unforgiveness is an attribute that depicts a show of arrogance and wickedness before God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble." (Jamas 4:6 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every man is an offender before God. The fact that God forgave our sins put everyone of us under compulsion to forgive those who offends us. Therefore, we have no justifiable reason before God not to forgive others their shortcomings towards us.

A woman came to a point of knowing that she would die considering the pains she is going through on the sick bed. The sins of her husband came to her remembrance and she said at the point of death that: "I will not forgive my husband". We don't know if the Holy Spirit is ministering to her to forgive to ensure that she also gain access to God's mercy as she embarks on the journey to eternity. But unfortunately she refused to forgive.

If your heart is so hard that it cannot be broken to the point of letting go of people's offence, you need serious deliverance because it will lead you to destruction. There is an everlasting resistance before any man who displays or harbours unforgiveness and that resistance is God Himself. Humble yourself under God to forgive men their sins and be mindful that there is a measure of God in the lives of men created by Him.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to always humble myself, grant me a gentle heart that let go of every offence in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A man displays wickedness and arrogance each time he fails to forgive those who offends him!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!
Re: Unforgiveness: A Degree Of Arrogance And Wickedness by Greatzeus(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2019
If truly you are a child of God,who have also experienced the forgiveness of the loving God. It shouldn't be hard to forgive others.
Forgiveness is not the problem for many, forgetting is. Sometimes it's difficult to trust again,for fear of being hurt again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amos 3 :7...revisited.. / The Work The Lord Can Not Accomplish Alone! / Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Kristi Wa Ninu Nyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.