Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

This Left Me Very Confused. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Left Me Very Confused. (346 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? / Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Left Me Very Confused. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2019
I was taken over by something which made me write something concerning the end time on a piece of paper. I wasn't thinking what I was writing atall. I read through what I wrote after I recovered and I was totally shocked. Some things written in the Bible concerning the second coming of Jesus Christ began to make sense . I have to study the scripture more to understand and know the truth. I may never share what I wrote until I am totally sure.

It is so different from what Preachers are teaching us.
Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by delishpot: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2019
Can you please share? I am interested in seeing.
Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by FamousMonk: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Trash.. From the topic. I thought you discovered how to print money bills through the holy ghost.. Mchew

3 Likes

Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by shamecurls(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2019
Do you ingest Alcohol, tobacco, Marijuana, Heroine, Cocaine, Codeine, Molly or Estacy?

If yes, it's acting on your brains.

Also, stay away from people who indulge in all.

Percieve inhalers can also get intoxicated
Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2019
delishpot:
Can you please share? I am interested in seeing.
It is about Isreal & United States. The small was eventually devoured. The sky was darkened by the catastrophy
I bookmarked your name. I will send it to you privately when am sure...not sure if I will ever share it
. It's frightening
Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by bingbagbo(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
I was taken over by something which made me write something concerning the end time on a piece of paper. I wasn't thinking what I was writing atall. I read through what I wrote after I recovered and I was totally shocked. Some things written in the Bible concerning the second coming of Jesus Christ began to make sense . I have to study the scripture more to understand and know the truth. I may never share what I wrote until I am totally sure.

I put it to you in all sincerity, that you are a false preacher

1. You teach that there will ne sex in heaven which is unscriptural

2. You lied that, a spacial object was going to hit the earth on September 21

3. Now you have a new revelation

I rebuke the demon using you in the mighty name of Jesus

Repent and seek Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by zealousB(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I am interested.

Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by delishpot: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

It is about Isreal & United States. The small was eventually devoured. The sky was darkened by the catastrophy
I bookmarked your name. I will send it to you privately when am sure...not sure if I will ever share it
. It's frightening

It's OK. I hope you finally decide to share with me. But, how can you be sure? I mean nothing can be 100% sure except God. So if you feel its OK, why not share it and let people who are interested debate on it? All in all its up to you. I will keep an eye out for this topic too.
Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by MrPresident1: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2019
Asteroid will smash into the earth before 30th September 2019, this is the day of judgment. After this brief interregnum of judgment for evil doers, the earth will be turned into a paradise where there will be no more pain or sorrow or wickedness, it will be all righteous, peaceful and beautiful. There will be sex in this paradise on earth, it is a kingdom ruled by God himself, just as he told us that his tabernacle will be with us forever.

Revelation 21:3
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by joseph1832(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

it will ever be different from what preachers are preaching because it's now very apparent these preachers are looking out for themselves. And also, they obviously know something they're not telling their flock.

1 Like

Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

. It's frightening
When I became a christian I read the bible about the end times and found out many of the things being preached about the end times were false. So I won't be surprised by your findings. I will pm you to have a further discussion in this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Left Me Very Confused. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2019
joseph1832:
it will ever be different from what preachers are preaching because it's now very apparent these preachers are looking out for themselves. And also, they obviously know something they're not telling their flock.

True preachers actually exist. You will know them when you start obeying the commandments of GOD.
The truth is being suppressed.

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Not About To End And We Are Not All About To Die / Theists; Why Are You All Egoists And Especially Arrogant People ? / VIDEO: Stop Investing Your Money In The Church, Plan For Your Life – Pastor Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.