Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

A Country Where The Real Thieves Are Celebrated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Country Where The Real Thieves Are Celebrated (226 Views)

Election Thieves Are So Desperate For Legitimacy / Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results / MURIC Blasts APC Members Joining PDP, Says ‘thieves Are Regrouping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Country Where The Real Thieves Are Celebrated by Niaja4real(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Ours is a Country, where the same suffering masses, are quick, to met out punishment to the weak, who commit minor infractions, but turned around to sing to the high heavens, the praises of their oppressors, who are the real criminal & thieves.
Nigeria is a Country, where petty thieves are being lynched, killed & burnt on our streets corners at the slightest notices, while the real thieves (the political thieves and the corporate thieves (Banks)) are being celebrated with pumps & pantry, with unsolicited accolades on a daily basis.
They said you can't keep your money at home, that it's not safe, then u take it to the bank, the banks and her officials steals it, through their skewed, uncanny and fraudulent charges.
Nigeria is perhaps, the only Country on earth, where banks charged it's customers for the maintainace of a card, that is in the customers possession. Don't forget that this cards, were issued to u at a cost, not that it was issued free of charge, NO!. Now, they deduct monies at randoms from our accounts to maintain a card that is in our wallets, how is that suppose to be possible? but, funny as it were, this is the sad reality that have been forced down our throats all these years, while the concern authorities look the other way.
Now, the new fraud is that, in each withdrawals u make, at the ATM in a day, this fraudsters deduct monies from your account to maintain a card that is in your care & custody. That is to say, assuming, u make 5 withdrawals in a second or the same minute, @ the ATM, your account is charged, all that 5 times for the purpose of maintaining a card that u hold & keep.
Now tell me, if this is not a systematic & fraudulent corporate stealing by the banks from unsuspecting Nigerians, I wonder what is!.
Re: A Country Where The Real Thieves Are Celebrated by vickyhow(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2019
Truer words have never beinq said !
Re: A Country Where The Real Thieves Are Celebrated by Amazingman(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2019
That country once says it is the giant of Africa but as of now it's all written above
Re: A Country Where The Real Thieves Are Celebrated by juvewalex(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2019
Nigeria is a joke and its leaders have made it to be more of a joke .

what's being maintained on my ATM card which is always with me and not like I will be issued another one for free if it goes missing or it gets stolen. UBA even charges me twice in a month for the previously stolen one which they claimed was not deactivated and I asked , how could the bank issue me another card without deactivating the reported stolen one and they had no answer to my question.

Our financial houses are all criminals with the support of heavily armed criminals in CBN making useless policies unfriendly to citizens.

There's not a single agency in Nigeria that makes policies favourable to Nigerians . It's always criminal and you can not sue them because of our judiciary system that does not give a damn about the citizens' right to get good services for our money.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Frodd Nominates Tacha, Mike, Three Others For Eviction / Re-osinbajo In Trouble Over N90billion FIRS Election Fund – Timi Frank / Femi Falana - Court Orders Sowore Release From Detention - (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.