Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results (771 Views)

Election Rigging: Uploaded Results Gives APC Away Such That No Judge Can Excuse / 2023: Uploaded Results Can’t Be Manipulated – INEC / Army Disowns Pictures, Videos Of Mass Burials In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by KingsCity: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2023
The funny thing about crooks and thieves is that they are not smart

Now INEC has been forced to upload a sizable number of results, massive frauds are glaring with just a simple data analysis

I strong advice LP and other aggrieved parties to go there and harvest bags full of evidence of these frauds

5 Likes

Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by mikelopez: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

1 Like

Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Party is over!

Move-on!

Let’s start discussing about UEFA champions league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by mariahAngel(f): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Party is over!

Move-on!

UEFA champions league finish all urchins!

At first, you people thought Nigerian youths would be distracted by that nonsense BB show, but they shamed you all.

The party is about to start!
Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by Totilopussylick(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Tunibu the founder of agboros a very well known drug trafficker the killer of funsho Williams will never rule Nigeria tongue
CoronaVirusRelo:
Party is over!

Move-on!

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by Horus(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylKVz0yeg2I

BVAS Manipulators Arrested In Abuja

The Syndicate paid to manipulate BVAS has been Arrested and has started singing like birds to the Nigerian police
Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

UEFA champions league finish all urchins!

At first, you people thought Nigerian youths would be distracted by that nonsense BB show, but they shamed you all.

The party is about to start!

😀🤣😂

You will be fine in coming days! I know how defeat feels.

Tell Peter to call Asiwaju! It’s long overdue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tunibu the founder of agboros a very well known drug trafficker the killer of funsho Williams will never rule Nigeria tongue

Trust me, you will keep typing this statement till 2031

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by mariahAngel(f): 12:25am On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

😀🤣😂

🗣️ 🎼🎶A ji b'ole! Ole! A ji b'ole! Ole! 🎵😂
Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

🗣️ 🎼🎶A ji b'ole! Ole! A ji b'ole! Ole! 🎵😂

A win is a win!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Are Not Smart - Evidence Of Mass Fraud Abound On Uploaded Results by Rikkely: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Your Agbero Lord and Savior Tinubu will never rule, can only rule in your family not Nigeria

CoronaVirusRelo:

😀🤣😂

(1) (Reply)

My Unbiased View On Prof Wole Soyinka's Interview / Mhen, See Pastor Bathing Female Members In The Church, Video / Breaking: Buhari Writes Senate, Seeks Approval Of $800m Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.