Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Finance For Real Estate Development - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Finance For Real Estate Development (1275 Views)

Real Estate Development Investment Opportunity / A Biz Partner Needed For Real Estate Development Co. Abuja Based Biz Men Only. / We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finance For Real Estate Development by erastus75: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2010
I am a broker to an American Finance company that can finance real estate development from 5 million dollars up for hotels, estates etc, dont worry I will not charge you for anything

Before approaching me for the financing, you must have received approval from government, your designs, c of o etc must be in place because the company will come around for due diligence.

Contact me on grandtopinternational@yahoo.com or call 08024627500
Re: Finance For Real Estate Development by monopolist: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2010
Can they finance Plantation Agriculture in Nigeria up to the tune of $1Million?

There is an increase in demand for food on a global basis.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Finance For Real Estate Development by erastus75: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2010
Monopolist, the least they are involved in is $5million, they do other businesses but such business must have been in existence for atleast 3 years.

This is serious and like I said, I will not charge anybody a dime, it is for you to end your details (executive summary and business plan) and I will forward it to them. A financial committee will look into the documents and if the potentiality of such business is high, a LOI will be sent to you asking you to pay due diligence for them to come over to Nigeria.

For a company to charge 8% and 45% ownership of such business until you finish the payment, shows how genuine they are.
Re: Finance For Real Estate Development by kamisco: 2:34am On Feb 10, 2011
@erastus75
Does it mean that once the loan is fully paid they will reliquish their 45% ownership?
Re: Finance For Real Estate Development by erastus75: 5:26am On Feb 10, 2011
Yes sir
Re: Finance For Real Estate Development by erastus75: 5:30am On Feb 10, 2011
Monopolist I have good news for you,yes the Australian company can finance your agricultural project. So if you have your business plan and executive summary, do send them to me and plan for us to meet alright
Re: Finance For Real Estate Development by bigboss80s(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
Details
Re: Finance For Real Estate Development by Peacesoft: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2012
Sir,can this firm finance development of 15 storey commercial building on 4800m2land @ VI as I have zero capital and have this opportunity @ hand now? Pls reply to peacesoftestateunit@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Raw Cotton / Buy Your Fuel Dispensing Pumps At An Affordable Price!!! / Sell Us Ur Scrap Car,bus And Truck For Cash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.