Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week (753 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k / Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / What Online Business Can You Start With 10k? #businessideasfriday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by tuto: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2019
You need loans for short term,i can assist you but not more than 50k term and conditions apply.
Must reside around Ajah,awoyaya,ibeju lekki and the likes.
Interested just drop your message and I will get back to you.
5 % interest apply
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by Bintabisiriyu: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Pls i need just 10k 09094545871
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by tuto: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2019
[I have sent you a WhatsApp messagequote author=Bintabisiriyu post=82455725]Pls i need just 10k 09094545871[/quote]
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by Bintabisiriyu: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2019
tuto:
[I have sent you a WhatsApp messagequote author=Bintabisiriyu post=82455725]Pls i need just 10k 09094545871

u be skamar 419

2 Likes

Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by DonEd(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2019
All these scams leveraging on people's desperation.

Thunder go fire all of una.
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by tuto: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
@bintavisiriyu, what is scammer here now, so it is wrong to help people abi? Check my time in nairaland and yours and see the difference. You registered in may 2018 . I have been on nairaland since 2011. 7 years apart and you are calling me a scammer?
That's why you are on the level you are.
Please be mindful of what you say
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by tuto: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
DonEd:
All these scams leveraging on people's desperation.

Thunder go fire all of una.
Bros before you talk atleast use your senses .
All these small small children for nairaland them u a go just open mouth they talk anyhow.
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by tuto: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
I just relocated sold my properties and relocated to Ajah for a new job but luckily the company gave me accommodation and everything.
So I had the small change with me and would not want it to lie fallow the reason I want to borrow it out to get some interest.
So no scam anywhere ok
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by ArticleBeast: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
tuto:
I just relocated sold my properties and relocated to Ajah for a new job but luckily the company gave me accommodation and everything.
So I had the small change with me and would not want it to lie fallow the reason I want to borrow it out to get some interest.
So no scam anywhere ok
What of collateral nko? I don't need the loan but wondering why to you want to embark on such father Christmas venture
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by tuto: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
@articlebeast. of course I will need a collateral. Even microfinance banks collects collateral. Mine will be equivalent to what you are collecting.vreaf my post I said terms and conditions apply
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by Adinije(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
tuto:
So no scam anywhere ok
Invest in fixed deposits or Treasury bills
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by tuto: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thanks all I have given the little I can loan out. business closed.
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by Bigiway(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
tuto:
You need loans for short term,i can assist you but not more than 50k term and conditions apply.
5 % interest apply
Please help me with a loan 150k. i live in ijebu ode . i have document and property
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by tuto: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sorry bro,I have given the little I could out. God will help us all
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by healthserve(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
tuto:
5 % interest apply

Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by kunleweb: 12:57am On Oct 17, 2019
tuto:
5 % interest apply

Hi Tuto

Someone around Awoyaya vicinity may need your assistance. He's willing to drop his original car document and prepaid meter for a small loan. Would you be willing to engage with the contact so I can connect you both. Kindly let me know
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by tuto: 4:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Though I am done with the loans but How much is the fellow looking at, you can send the contact to me let me see what I can do.
kunleweb:

Hi Tuto

Someone around Awoyaya vicinity may need your assistance. He's willing to drop his original car document and prepaid meter for a small loan. Would you be willing to engage with the contact so I can connect you both. Kindly let me know
Re: I Can Assist You With 10k - 30k Loan For Just A Week by kunleweb: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2019
tuto:
Though I am done with the loans but How much is the fellow looking at, you can send the contact to me let me see what I can do.

Please call David on this number 0701 601 7124

(1) (Reply)

Come Let's Form a Tech Accessories Importation Group / I Need A Bet9ja Shop To Buy In PH / Loan For Business Around Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.