Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster (3353 Views)

How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by da3pu0(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Good morning nairalanders. I would like the mod to please move this to the front page so that people of this great forum would be at alert and not fall victim concerning the notorious scammer who uses this forum to scam people of their hard earned money. His name is OMOTOSO BABATUNDE EZEKIEL. He personally scammed me of my money when he claimed to be running a logistics company. He uses his zenith and access bank account with the above name. The attached are the the receipt of the payment I made with him and his pictures . I will forward his information to efcc anyway .

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by kayusely70(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Which Type of biz
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by munchi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
I am coming back to bold the names
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by skyhighweb(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
i blame bank and police how person go dey use him real identity to scam and nothing go dey lele

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by icebird25(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
If anybody body fall mugu..my brother them go chop am ..

I don't even know how some people used to fall for these cheap scam o .

Oga just accept the fact that you are mugu

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by good4all40: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks for exposing him, and make sure you try your best to nail the bastard.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Jabioro: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2019
You wanted us to start killing him medially..you have not give us the vivid account of what transpired,what he is selling and what you're buying . Please let us have some history of what actually transpired ..

4 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by da3pu0(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Jabioro:
You wanted us to start killing him medially..you have not give us the vivid account of what transpired,what he is selling and what you're buying . Please let us have some history of what actually transpired ..

At least you should have known what is meant by logistics. He's in to procurement and logistics as claimed and I have been buying from China all this while and I used to receive my goods through my p.o box not until the government place ban on using ur credit card to buy from China. So I got a procurement and log coy here in nairaland who is doing well in term of service . so I got is contact here too on nairaland that's why I decided to give him a trial. He received my money and diverted my call to an unknown number. U can easily check his name out on nairaland search engine and see his fraudulent activities.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Omotosho+babatunde+Ezekiel&search=Search

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by da3pu0(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2019
kayusely70:
Which Type of biz

Procurement and logistics as stated in the post
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by da3pu0(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2019
good4all40:
Thanks for exposing him, and make sure you try your best to nail the bastard.

Thanks . his case is already with icpc
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by da3pu0(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2019
icebird25:
If anybody body fall mugu..my brother them go chop am ..

I don't even know how some people used to fall for these cheap scam o .

Oga just accept the fact that you are mugu

Thank you wise man. Falling mugu is not the issue here . I only tried to let people of this great forum understands his way because nairalanders are his target and anyone that has no one in China would really need a procurement and logistics company if you want your goods unto express level. So u ( wise man) not into the business doesn't mean you are smarter than I . i met the pro and log company I used before dealing with him here on nairaland and I had a deal with them without knowing them until I found out that they are real and trustworthy. So it was a trial I gave him as well. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Jabioro: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2019
da3pu0:

At least you should have known what is meant by logistics. He's in to procurement and logistics as claimed and I have been buying from China all this while and I used to receive my goods through my p.o box not until the government place ban on using ur credit card to buy from China. So I got a procurement and log coy here in nairaland who is doing well in term of service . so I got is contact here too on nairaland that's why I decided to give him a trial. He received my money and diverted my call to an unknown number. U can easily check his name out on nairaland search engine and see his fraudulent activities.

You made classification of what transpired...at the same time you don't expect me to make a half decision your of case without hearing you out..if he is real ,where are expecting him to make a redemption within 24 hours..
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by da3pu0(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
kayusely70:
Which Type of biz
Procurement and logistics
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by da3pu0(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jabioro:
You made classification of what transpired...at the same time you don't expect me to make a half decision your of case without hearing you out..if he is real ,where are expecting him to make a redemption within 24 hours..

Bros, he is a real scam.
Just check him out on this link on nairalnad
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Jabioro: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
da3pu0:

Bros, he is a real scam.
Just check him out on this link on nairalnad
I believed the OP..I just wanted him to make it clear..he has done so..we are waiting for the accused to defend himself..
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
da3pu0:
Good morning nairalanders. I would like the mod to please move this to the front page so that people of this great forum would be at alert and not fall victim concerning the notorious scammer who uses this forum to scam people of their hard earned money. His name is OMOTOSO BABATUNDE EZEKIEL. He personally scammed me of my money when he claimed to be running a logistics company. He uses his zenith and access bank account with the above name. The attached are the the receipt of the payment I made with him and his pictures . I will forward his information to efcc anyway .

Guy how did you know this person you posted his picture is the fraudster. The person in that picture is someone I know very well and he can't do such. He is not a scammer like you.

He is taking it up with you. Your picture on your account is taken already.

Except if you used some else's picture.

You will prove it in court.

You have been sending messages to people who are related to him. You want to scam them. You are even threatening to kill him.

Even if anyone used such names to scam you, are you a fool to know three, four or more people could bear same names on Facebook. The next thing a fool like you will do was to go into someone's Facebook account and pick a picture and paste for the whole world to see. Denting his image.

This person has been devastated by your blackmail.

I am suspecting you are a Scammer.

The case is being taken up. If you are so sure this person in the Picture scammed you.

Pick a day the two of you will meet at the EFCC office. Or the Police headquarters at Ibadan. Eleyeile Area. Come along with all your proofs.

You and your likes hide under your keyboard to perpetrate Evil.

You will pay dearly for this Denting of Image.

Yahoo.

You have been sending messages to his People in the US wanting to Scam them.

You will regret this. I promise you
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jabioro:
I believed the OP..I just wanted him to make it clear..he has done so..we are waiting for the accused to defend himself..

You see this guy has picked on someone else on Facebook. And he has dented the Image of this person by posting his Photos claiming he scammed him.

The fact that some bears same name with you on Facebook does not mean you are the same person.

I challenged this guy to show up with all his evidence at the EFCC Office or a the Police station anywhere he decides to treat the case.

This person in the picture is someone I know very well and he can't do such.

You can't just enter into someone's Facebook account and pick a picture because he bears same name with a scammer.

There are lots sharing same names with me on Facebook.

This guy will pay dearly for this
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello to all Nairalanders.

This guy by this moniker da3pu0 has been denting the image of a very innocent vibrant young Nigerian on Nairaland. He has dented the image of this young man Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel so much that it is worrisome. The one he has dented his image his very close to me. And it has really saddened my heart too.

How on earth would someone enter someone else's Facebook account and pick pictures and be using it to blackmail him up and down when he has done you nothing. Simply because he bears same name with someone who Scammed you.

Several people bear same names on Facebook. That is a known fact. So you can't just enter anyone's account and say "it is this person that scammed me" When you have no Real Facts.

How sure are you.

Below are the links to the Blackmail da3pu0 has been perpetrating online. Only God knows on which other sites he has posted such Evil messages about Omotosho Ezekiel Babatunde sending his pictures everywhere online.
These are the links to the Blackmails on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/5430518/scam-alert-omotoso-babatunde-ezekiel#88097068

https://www.nairaland.com/5489949/beware-lami4real-hes-same-omotosho

Do you guys know another thing happening now?

This blackmailer da3pu0 has just gotten in touch with Omotosho Ezekiel Babatunde’s Uncle in the US . Threatening and all. I guess he believes by his threats the Uncle would send him money. Lol

This is where I am suspecting this guy is a Professional Blackmailer.

Dear da3pu0,

This is for you.

You are adviced to show your real face and contact.at the EFCC office or Police Station. Go and report this Case ASAP. So that you and the person you have been blackmailing would meet there and you will prove what you ve got.

You claim you reside in Ibadan. So go and report at the EFCC Ibadan with all your proofs and the person you accused will join you there.

I am suspecting you are a Fraudster because you joined Nairaland in 2015 and you have only spent 28 days 13 hours online. It is obvious you come online to perpetrate Evil and leave.

Since 2015 you have not spent up to a month on Nairaland.

Real Nairalanders are not like that. No matter how busy they are.

You will need to proof your claim beyond the reasonable doubt in the EFCC office. So Take the step to go to the EFCC now before they come to fish you out themselves.

Now, you could be forgiven by admitting your error and come back to tell the World you have been stupid posting all those pictures. But if the EFCC comes to fish you out by themselves then it would be brutal. We will send you on a trip to jail for blackmailing an innocent person.

This is no threat but what we have decided to do.

To everyone who enjoys leaving their pictures open to every dick and harry on social media learn from this.

The person this guy is blackmailing bears Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel truly but he is not a scammer. He is a very Godly fellow.

This fool of a person in the person of da3pu0 must have mistaken him for a scammer. Or he wants to Scam Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel's Uncle that lives in the States. We are smatter than you lot.

Omotosho Babatunde is not a Scammer.

da3pu0 come and clear your mess or you go down with it. Jail is beckoning on you.

Report to the EFCC or the Police Now and inform us you have done so. And Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel will meet you there.

Everyone we will keep you posted on the situation of things on this matter

Thanks to you all
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
THIS IS THE PICTURE OF THE BLACKMAILER ON HIS PROFILE ON NAIRALAND.

I am not sure if its a real picture or he stole it somewhere else.

Please tell this guy to report at the EFCC or Police Station the person he accused will meet him there.

The person is a close relative. And he is ready to meet him anywhere.

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
da3pu0:

Thanks . his case is already with icpc

Please tell us the ICPC office you reported it to.

And please meet us there.

Say it here and come and meet him face to face at the ICPC office.

You are a Blackmailer and you will face the music soon.

You will leave the ICPC office with handcuffs going straight to Jail.

I will come back on Nairaland and post your Story here for people to learn lessons from.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by alezzy13: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Please tell us the EFCC office you reported it . he is meeting you there.

Say it here and come and meet him face to face at the EFCC.

You are a Blackmailer and you will face the music soon

OP made this thread over 6 months ago. Why are you realizing now that he's into blackmail?

Btw where is OP sef

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by wyqay: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
alezzy13:

OP made this thread over 6 months ago. Why are you realizing now that he's into blackmail?

Btw where is OP sef

My guy

the truth of the matter is this.

I am a steady member here may be you have come across my post somewhere. This is the only social media I use besides whatsapp and I mostly read the news on the front page.

I never came across this fool's post because may be because it was not moved to the front page.

The person he is blackmailing is my blood.
And he can never ever do such. He has a legit job with a reputable company in Naija.
He is not a member of Nairaland. That is why I am doing this on Nairaland for him.

The foolish OP sent a mail to one of our relatives in America he must have picked his contact on Babatunde Ezekiel's page. He sent all the pictures and his stupid proofs to that person and the person called home. He was even threatning he will kill Babatunde. This animal of an OP.

The person asked Babatunde if Babatunde was a Nairalander and he said he never was. He was shocked to see his pictures on Nairaland and Babatunde called me. I told him I am a Nairalander and he sent the link to me and to my surprise, I discovered the cursed OP was posting his pictures all over different threads on Nairaland.

We have called the people that are needed to be called and the only solution is for the OP to meet us at the EFCC, ICPC or the Police station. So that he can go and lodge his Complaints properly there. Face to face with the person he has been posting his picture Upandan .

May be the OP was scammed truly by someone by the same name as my relative we don't know and it is not our problem.

But to pick his pictures and be posting over the internet is a gross stupidity. Just anyone can claim to be anybody on the internet.

There are about five people bearing your names on Facebook does it mean you own all the accounts?. Must some stupid folks enter your account and claim you did what you did not do?

This mentally derailed OP joined Nairaland in 2015 and only used 28days 13hours on NL since then. Check his profile.
Is it not obvious he uses Nairaland for Scams?

He will pay dearly for his Stupidity.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Guy how did you know this person you posted his picture is the fraudster. The person in that picture is someone I know very well and he can't do such. He is not a scammer like you.

You have been sending messages to people who are related to him. You want to scam them. You are even threatening to kill him.

Even if anyone used such names to scam you, are you a fool to know three, four or more people could bear same names on Facebook. The next thing a fool like you will do was to go into someone's Facebook account and pick a picture and paste for the whole world to see. Denting his image.

The case is being taken up. If you are so sure this person in the Picture scammed you.

Pick a day the two of you will meet at the EFCC office. Or the Police headquarters at Ibadan. Eleyeile Area. Come along with all your proofs.

Yahoo.

Oga you be thief... This guy must be the babatunde OP is looking for, op alleged you 6 months ago and you are nowhere to be found to defend your illicit act

5 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

Oga you be thief... This guy must be the babatunde OP is looking for, op alleged you 6 months ago and you are nowhere to be found to defend your illicit act

Na your papa be thief.
Bastard!

I never saw the post until the Babatunde guy who is my relative sent the link to me. Go and check all my posts.
I mostly read on the front page.

I think the post never graced the front page.

I am a relative of the Babatunde in the Picture not a relative of the Babatunde that scammed the OP.

We are ready to deal with this OP .

Trust me.

He has made a gross error.

Tell him to meet us at the EFCC, ICPC, or Police Station . we will meet him there.

There are many Babatunde Ezekiels on Facebook. He picked the wrong person's pictures.

He has dented my relative's image and he is ready to meet him anywhere. Let him come along with ALL his proofs to the EFCC or ICPC office we will meet him there.

Check my moniker I am a regular member of Nairaland.

Since I posted the posts the OP has not responded. If you know him tell him to come out and meet us at the EFCC.

If he doesn't come out we will locate him and fish him out.

This is a serious Legal Battle.

Just watch how it goes.

All of you will pity this BLACKMAILER of a guy.
I will keep you posted.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Guy I never saw the post until the Babatunde guy who is my relative sent the link to me. Go and check the posts I read on NL . I mostly read on the front page. I think the post never grace the front page.

I am a relative of the Babatunde in the Picture not a relative of the Babatunde that scammed the OP.

We are ready to deal with this OP .
Trust me.

He has made a gross error.

Tell him to meet us at the EFCC, ICPC, or Police Station . we will meet him there.

There are many Babatunde Ezekiels on Facebook. He picked the wrong person's pictures.

He has dented my relative's image and he is ready to meet him anywhere. Let him come along with ALL his proofs to the EFCC or ICPC office we will meet him there.

Check my moniker I am a regular member of Nairaland.

Since I posted the posts the OP has not responded. If you know him tell him to come and meet at the EFCC.

If he doesn't come out we will locate him and fish him out.

This is a serious Legal Battle.

Just watch how it goes.

Oga park well, who are you deceiving? we know people like you.... Your cousin saw his dented picture on public forum and kept quiet all this while...

It's better you go and laylow because making a move to continue your illicit act will get you into serious trouble this time around.. Op might have forgotten the issue and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

Oga park well, who are you deceiving? we know people like you.... Your cousin saw his dented picture on public forum and kept quiet all this while...

It's better you go and laylow because making a move to continue your illicit act will get you into serious trouble this time around.. Op might have forgotten the issue and move on.

You will weep for the OP

Laylow or what did you say

I challenge the Fool to come out to the EFCC or ICPC. All is not ending here as I say.

I told you my relative is not a Nairalander. He was called by his Uncle in the US whom this OP got in touch with.

I wonder if you people have comprehension problems.

It was when he called me that I told him that I am a member of Nairaland. I said I never saw the post and he sent the link to me. The link was sent to him by the Uncle in the US. It was the Op that sent the link to the Uncle.

I will personally post the situation here on Nairaland how it goes.

You will know that not everyone could be toyed with.

Tell him to meet us at the EFCC or ICPC
That's my final word.

He has not said anything since yesterday that I made my posts.
I am expecting from him. And if he refuses the EFCC or ICPC will locate him.

Just watch how it goes
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Yahoo.

If he's the one, tel him to refund the money
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
da3pu0:

Procurement and logistics as stated in the post
Show us evidence of payment, chats inclusive, how much was credited..
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

If he's the one, tel him to refund the money

I can see that you have comprehension problems.

Tell the OP to meet us at the EFCC or ICPC.

That settles the matter. Sebi he has proofs. Tell him to get all the proofs in the world.

He is the accuser let him come out with his proofs at the EFCC or ICPC
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

I can see that you have comprehension problems.

Tell the OP to meet us at the EFCC or ICPC.

That settles the matter. Sebi he has proofs. Tell him to get all the proofs in the world.

He is the accuser let him come out with his proofs at the EFCC or ICPC
Why body dey pepper you??
Ur cousin is not a nairalander and he saw his pictures immediately he posted it..
U better come out clean

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Yahoo.

Ur body too dey hot.. calm downn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS) / 16yr Old Boy Reeps 4year Old Boy N Harvest Vital Organs (graphic Pics) / One Of The Thugs Sent To Destroy Alausa ENDSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.