Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster (3352 Views)

How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

Why body dey pepper you??
Ur cousin is not a nairalander and he saw his pictures immediately he posted it..
U better come out clean

Still you don't understand and I may not reply you again after this.

1. My body dey hot because this person being blackmailed is my blood.

2. You said he doesn't belong to Nairaland and he saw his pictures on Nairaland.
I wonder if you read with speed of lightning because its hard for you to comprehend simple English.

I am breaking it down for you again for easy comprehension.

Babatunde's Uncle in the US was gotten in touch with by the Blackmailer.

He then called home. He sent all the pictures and the Nairaland link to Babatunde. Babatunde clicked the link and saw all the pictures and the posts. He was confused and surprised.

He then called me to narrate everything to me.

I told him that I belong to Nairaland that I will check.

I checked and saw all the Evil this guy as perpetrated with his pictures. Then I made my posts.

Hope you got the picture of things.

If not call the nearest secondary school leaver to explain better to you.

grin that's a joke anyway.

Now please tell the Accuser to lodge his complaints at the EFCC or ICPC he should meet the accused there. Sebi he has proofs and he wants to get his money. It is very simple.

Let him come out. He has not responded since yesterday.

Whether he responds or not he will be gotten. But it is only better he responds. Let him come and meet the person he accused. Simple.

@either EFCC or ICPC office.

Its damn Simple
Thanks.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by iPOOPinURmouth: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
da3pu0:
Good morning nairalanders. I would like the mod to please move this to the front page so that people of this great forum would be at alert and not fall victim concerning the notorious scammer who uses this forum to scam people of their hard earned money. His name is OMOTOSO BABATUNDE EZEKIEL. He personally scammed me of my money when he claimed to be running a logistics company. He uses his zenith and access bank account with the above name. The attached are the the receipt of the payment I made with him and his pictures . I will forward his information to efcc anyway .
after distracting me to the point that i had to click this thread , u erased the amount involved? thunder fire both the scammer , the scammeee , the blackmailer and the blackmailee. next time u want to involve public let us know how much is involved. that way we know if to take this whole shit serious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Still you don't understand and I may not reply you again after this.

1. My body dey hot because this person being blackmailed is my blood.

2. You said he doesn't belong to Nairaland and he saw his pictures on Nairaland.
I wonder if you read with speed of lightning because its hard for you to comprehend simple English.

I am breaking it down for you again for easy comprehension.

Babatunde's Uncle in the US was gotten in touch with by the Blackmailer.

He then called home. He sent all the pictures and the Nairaland link to Babatunde. Babatunde clicked the link and saw all the pictures and the posts. He was confused and surprised.

He then called me to narrate everything to me.

I told him that I belong to Nairaland that I will check.

I checked and saw all the Evil this guy as perpetrated with his pictures. Then I made my posts.

Hope you got the picture of things.

If not call the nearest secondary school leaver to explain better to you.

grin that's a joke anyway.

Now please tell the Accuser to lodge his complaints at the EFCC or ICPC he should meet the accused there. Sebi he has proofs and he wants to get his money. It is very simple.

Let him come out. He has not responded since yesterday.

Whether he responds or not he will be gotten. But it is only better he responds. Let him come and meet the person he accused. Simple.

@either EFCC or ICPC office.

Its damn Simple
Thanks.
Take the accused to him
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
MR OP, spill the full story...
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

Take the accused to him

Which kind of judgement is that.

"Take the accused to him'

He is not a law enforcement officer.

It is the accuser that should provide his proofs at the right place.

Who knows if he is a ritualist.

You will be a very bad judge if you had read Law.
" Take the accused to him"

grin
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

Guy thats better.

Not only the full story alone on Nairaland let him match forward to the EFCC and the ICPC.

The story is better told there. They will surely help him catch the suspect.

As an educated person don't you think that is the best thing to do?
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
after distracting me to the point that i had to click this thread , u erased the amount involved? thunder fire both the scammer , the scammeee , the blackmailer and the blackmailee. next time u want to involve public let us know how much is involved. that way we know if to take this whole shit serious

Thanks to you bro.

And you mods should even be careful so you won't be aiding Evil people unknowingly.

The person in the person he is posting up and Down is my Nephew. And he will never Ever be involved in Evil.

This guy contacted Babatunde's Uncle in the US and was breathing fire and brimstone. He even promised to kill the innocent guy. May be he thinks he will wire him some money.

But that one just called home and told his nephew who would never Ever venture into such an act. He is comfortable and works with a reputable company in naija.

Tell him to meet the accused at the EFCC or ICPC. This is a simple matter.

Make your report at the ICPC or EFCC office tell us which office it is . Babatunde will meet you there. Come with all the proofs in the world.

You said you made transfers to him. The BVN will expose everything.

If one Babatunde Ezekiel Omotosho duped him it is not the person in the picture. Not this Babatunde Ezekiel Omotosho

If he is so sure let him get him reported at the EFCC or ICPC of your choice.

This is Simple
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Which kind of judgement is that.

"Take the accused to him'

He is not a law enforcement officer.

It is the accuser that should provide his proofs at the right place.

Who knows if he is a ritualist.

You will be a very bad judge if you had read Law.
" Take the accused to him"

grin

Mr man, the post you quoted asked you to take the accused to him if you really want to prove anything here... Besides the incident happened 6 months ago, I'm so sure the OP must have distanced himself from nairaland forum.

If you really want us to believe you, kindly ask your uncle in US to forward his mobile number or Facebook page or whatever platform they communicated, so that you can easily contact him instead of making noise here

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
da3pu0:

Thanks . his case is already with icpc

Tell us which ICPC office we will be there in Jiffy.

I will bring everyone interested in the case reports.

Which ICPC let us know.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

The whole saga happened 6 months ago.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Tell us which ICPC office we will be there in Jiffy.

I will bring everyone interested in the case reports.

Which ICPC let us know.

You can't fool everybody babatunde

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

Mr man, the post you quoted asked you to take the accused to him if you really want to prove anything here... Besides the incident happened 6 months ago, I'm so sure the OP must have distanced himself from nairaland forum.

If you really want us to believe you, kindly ask your uncle in US to forward his mobile number or Facebook page or whatever platform they communicated, so that you can easily contact him here

Are you a Nigerian or you don't understand what Naija is now a days. Take the accused to who? To someone who we don't know from anywhere. grin

You guys are funny.

We will all meet where both the accused and the accuser will be safe.

EFCC or ICPC office.

It is a Simple thing naw.
You guys are educated why do you judge this way?

Nobody is going to meet anybody anywhere.
Ritualists , hired killers are every where in the Nation.

See judgement.grin

Don't worry I will keep you guys posted.

I promise.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

The whole saga happened 6 months ago.
6months ago...
He came here with half story
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

6months ago...
He came here with half story

Toma2 you are now talking. One of the mods was even scolding him.

You are accusing someone you posted all the names of the person, posted his pictures but you blotted out your own real names and blotted out the amount he swindled you of.

Educated people should reason now.

If you are so sure someone duped you why cover your real name on your proofs.

Just watch where all this is ending.
A lot of his likes will learn lesson through his own.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

You can't fool everybody babatunde

This is not Babatunde. This is one of his close relatives.

You will all know the truth soon.
And you will be sorry for the accuser.

Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Are you a Nigerian or you don't understand what Naija is now a days. Take the accused to who? To someone who we don't know from anywhere. grin

You guys are funny.

We will all meet where both the accused and the accuser will be safe.

EFCC or ICPC office.

It is a Simple thing naw.
You guys are educated why do you judge this way?

Nobody is going to meet anybody anywhere.
Ritualists , hired killers are every where in the Nation.

See judgement.grin

Don't worry I will keep you guys posted.

I promise.

You claimed to be member of nairaland when the issue happened in 2019 but how come your time registered says 2020.

Mr babatunde, you can't fool everybody... You are a scam and very soon the long arm of law will catch you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

This is not Babatunde. This is one of his close relatives.

You will all know the truth soon.
And you will be sorry for the accuser.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Will you keep quiet... Scammer like you.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

You claimed to be member of nairaland when the issue happened in 2019 but how come your time registered says 2020.

Mr babatunde, you can't fool everybody... You are a scam and very soon the long arm of law will catch you.

Where did I claim that

Please post back the post in which I said that.

You guys just make comments to gather likes or what.

Go back and read my previous posts and stop fooling around. You will pity the OP soon.

Just watch

I may not reply to any of your unreasonable posts anymore. Who knows if you are even the OP

I will leave the matter till everything is unraveled the you will know who the liar is.

Me or the OP.

Time will tell.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

Will you keep quiet... Scammer like you.

Will you keep quiet! grin

Well I guess you are educated.
If you want to prove it.

The right thing for you is to call on the OP and say "Now the people you accused have come forward, now is the time to deal with them"

This one you are displaying is foolishness.

If I were you I would tell the OP to come forward. That's what educated guys would do.

Happy new week
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You see this guy has picked on someone else on Facebook. And he has dented the Image of this person by posting his Photos claiming he scammed him.

The fact that some bears same name with you on Facebook does not mean you are the same person.

I challenged this guy to show up with all his evidence at the EFCC Office or a the Police station anywhere he decides to treat the case.

This person in the picture is someone I know very well and he can't do such.

You can't just enter into someone's Facebook account and pick a picture because he bears same name with a scammer.

There are lots sharing same names with me on Facebook.

This guy will pay dearly for this

***There are lots sharing same names with me on Facebook*** Busted
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet! grin

Well I guess you are educated.
If you want to prove it.

The right thing for you is to call on the OP and say "Now the people you accused have come forward, now is the time to deal with them"

This one you are displaying is foolishness.

If I were you I would tell the OP to come forward. That's what educated guys would do.

Happy new week
Are you the scammer??
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

You got it!

My guy I was surprised the day I saw someone bearing same name with mine on Facebook. No difference except where I put letter "h". And his own was not having h.
But the names were the same.

Someone who mistakes me for the person should now enter my Facebook, download my pics and start spreading it that I stole from him.

The guy said he transfered money from his account to the person's account. That's cool.

BVN will reveal who collected his money now!

So the legal battle begins. grin
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

Oh I just saw the bolded!. grin I fell for your sarcasm.

I got you. But I never meant what you think

What I was trying to say is that people bear same names on Facebook.

You think I am the Babatunde. grin

Ah OK.

Time will tell my guy.
Just keep your fingers crossed.

I will keep everyone posted right here.

I promise
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You got it!

My guy I was surprised the day I saw someone bearing same name with mine on Facebook. No difference except where I put letter "h". And his own was not having h.

Someone who mistakes me for the person should now enter my Facebook, download my pics and start spreading it that I stole from him.

The guy said he transfered money from his account to the person's account. That's cool.

People like you are many on nairaland.. Now your deal and face are casted.. If you like keep changing moniker
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by tabithababy(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=WILLuKPquiet post=88122891]

Where did I claim that

Please post back the post in which I said that.

You guys just make comments to gather likes or what.

Go back and read my previous posts and stop fooling around. You will pity the OP soon.

Just watch

I may not reply to any of your unreasonable posts anymore. Who knows if you are even the OP

I will leave the matter till everything is unraveled the you will know who the liar is.

Me or the OP.

Time will tell.[/quote ]. Abegiii
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by codedlee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toma2:

Why body dey pepper you??
Ur cousin is not a nairalander and he saw his pictures immediately he posted it..
U better come out clean

Seems like you don't know how u read.

Someone said the link was sent to someone who then showed it to the accused before he got to know also. Una still dey prolong matter. Pls make una go icpc and efcc make we hear word for nairaland. I dey vex like this for naija

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:

People like you are many on nairaland.. Now your deal and face are casted.. If you like keep changing moniker

My guy that is why I did not bother to register a new moniker.

My moniker remains the same.
Don't worry.

Everyone will.know the truth. But I hope you will be sincere enough to go to God to ask for forgiveness. That you all have believed a lie.

And you joined in accusing an innocent person.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by codedlee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You got it!

But ehn. It doesn't matter how many years u have been on nairaland ,with the way u are checking the day he registered. I don dey nairaland since 2016. But online 5days.. No don't use that one.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
codedlee:

Someone said the link was sent to someone who then showed it to the accused before he got to know also. Una still dey prolong matter. Pls make una go icpc and efcc make we hear word for nairaland. I dey vex like this for naija

God bless you and your kind.

May all your hopes and aspirations come through.

If you are a regular user of Nairaland, you will get the information on how everything ends.

The EFCC or ICPC will treat the case soon.
I promise.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
codedlee:

But ehn. It doesn't matter how many years u have been on nairaland ,with the way u are checking the day he registered. I don dey nairaland since 2016. But online 5days.. No don't use that one.

OK I got you.

Thanks

You will read what steps are being taking soon.

Thanks
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by cyril83(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
codedlee:

Very simple! On which platform the link was sent? Was it Facebook or mobile number? Get the platform from the said uncle and contact him directly, and if he's scared to do so, paste the contact here for nlanders to help you out

Something in me keep telling me the guy is the same babatunde
Re: Scam Alert. Omotoso Babatunde Ezekiel Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
I don tire...
The OP refused to tell us what happened in details, the amount involved, phone number and all. Why are you just bringing the issue now after 6months...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lady Beats Her Boyfriend Mercilessly In Public For Cheating / One Of The Thugs Sent To Destroy Alausa ENDSARS Protest / American Actress Attacked By A Vicious Seal In SA, See Injuries (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.