Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World (6475 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Dablack1(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2019
I still don't understand the concept of this wedding photoshoot ooooo

I just can't stop laughing

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Dablack1(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by chival(f): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2019
Both the bride and the groom obviously have a fetish for the gory and cannibalism. I've always felt caucasians are very fragile mentally.

14 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Dablack1(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2019
Lolz

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Dablack1(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Nawa oo

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Homeboiy: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2019
I love it

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Funmmyastic: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2019
Look like something from an horror movie.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Niyeal(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2019
Rada rada, arrant nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by harkandey(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Nonsense of the nonsensical things

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by softwerk(f): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2019
shocked

These ones are Satanists!

How do I unsee this please?

OP please add Graphic content incase one drunk mod pushes this rubbish to FP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Andersonjr(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Cannibalism

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Greatzeus(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2019
"careful what you wish for,you might receive it"...Jay Z(A Dream).
These photoshoots doesn't make sense to me at all. I know they will want their kids to see their photoshoots one day,how will these make them feel undecided
I pray this their wish doesn't come true one day

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by mamajj17(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
I wish l didn't have a LOOK undecided l later regretted lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by TheSourcerer: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Homeboiy:
I love it
Me too homie
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by TheSourcerer: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
softwerk:
shocked

These ones are Satanists!

How do I unsee this please?

OP please add Graphic content incase one drunk mod pushes this rubbish to FP.
Hahaha Satanists.! Gawd!
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by SKhanmi: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Rated best in your dreams
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by jayextra(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Holy shii! See wetin horror movies dey cause. Fans of: Walking dead Zombie Apocalypse Z-Day Truth or Dare etc grin
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
AMERICANS
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
chival:
Both the bride and the groom obviously have a fetish for the gory and cannibalism. I've always felt caucasians are very fragile mentally.
you are a great observer
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Les: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
They are obviously satanist but it's none of my business.

Check my signature tho.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by OwenDesired(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
What do they want us to say now?... Okay lets clap for them. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by stanleysani(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
vampires photoshoot
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
white people
chival:
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by shadrama(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
indirectly telling us what will happen after their wedding.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by naijadrivablog: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tomorrow, the news would read, "Wife/Husband Of Famous Fetish Couple Kill Husband/Wife".

Dreams do come true.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Gulher: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
HOW IS THIS HILARIOUS? undecidedangry
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by earthsync(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Them both are serial killers.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Onyenna(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
So Romantic!

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by PrincessB1(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
What is this?
What if they eventually harm themselves

Please how do I unsee this? undecided
Nawaaooh

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by asgard01(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
THIS IS D WEIRDEST SHIT I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE.... MARRY SM1 AS CRAZY AS U
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by franchasng: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Its so lovely, I think I am gonna try this shocked

This is how a real pre wedding picture should be, amazing couple kiss
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Local man finally quits earth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Sotayo Gaga Secretly Wed Her Alhaji Lover (pics) / Bisi Fayemi Of Ekiti State : First Lady Fashion Style / Please I've Forgotten The Name Of This Actress, Can Someone Remind Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.